Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity in the future i might be a bad mother but...

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
in the future i might be a bad mother but i will never allow my child to condone this:

homophobia
racism
chauvinism
sexism

her videos are literally about horoscopes

people support her in the comments section, it's fucking over.

These foids are creating more and more cucks, at least they will be blackpilled by her same gender

Welp, if the child turns out to be 5'6 or something like that, and (most likely) inherits her height then good luck stopping that. What's even more disturbing is the foreshadowing, by herself of already knowing she will be a bad mother. Almost an early excuse for whatever dirty shit she gets up to in the future. Also, what language is that?

Welp, if the child turns out to be 5'6 or something like that, and (most likely) inherits her height then good luck stopping that. What's even more disturbing is the foreshadowing, by herself of already knowing she will be a bad mother. Almost an early excuse for whatever dirty shit she gets up to in the future. Also, what language is that?
Bad mothers

The song is : Crystal Castles - Empathy

Doesn't the whore realize if she will be a bad mother he absolutely WILL be racist, sexist etc...? It's fucking inevitable.

The best cure for that shit is being a fucking good mother, but that logic is too complex for foid's brains.

"I will fuck that guy up but somehow magically he won't hate whores or niggers."

Yeah not going to fucking happen lmao, you can't have one without the other. A shitty childhood is the safest predictor for hatefulness in adult life.