Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In the end, we haven't done too bad for ourselves

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
Most people it seems like see their life story as a linear process of growth and development to get to where they are today. I realize now that this is the wrong way to look at it. In our lives, nothing really changes. It's just the same endless cycle of suffering repeated over and over again.

Human nature is inherently flawed because our desires are fundamentally unfulfillable. Even if you got what you wanted, it wouldn't be enough, because of a fundamental incompleteness that mars the human condition. It would just lead to new desires or increase the scope and intensity of your existing desires. It's this endless cycle of suffering that represents the fundamental reality of the human experience. There's never going to be a point where you can become satisfied by fulfilling all your desires.

In this sense, maybe it's not such a bad thing after all failing to get a girlfriend. I really don't think it's such a transformative experience as we all believe. In our fragmented and atomized world, the relationships and sex that normies pursue are only temporary and meaningless distractions from this endless cycle of suffering. For whatever desires it ends up fulfilling, new ones would take its place. We would probably just end up desiring hotter women, get caught up in the jealousy and obsession of relationships, or end up becoming frustrated with and despising the girl. In the end, it's foolish to think that getting a girlfriend would improve our condition.

Last edited:
People always say this, but the wanting of a basic biological need for company and sex is much stronger and much tougher to get past than wanting a hotter foid or wondering whether she's fucking Chad. It's not of the same intensity. :feelsjuice:

Holy fucking god tier post. Made me shed a fucking tear and change my world view. You're so fucking right it's crazy. Love you bro please be happy in some typa way love you bro fullhomo

"Just give up on self-actualization, bro, that's impossible, muh chemicals in the brain bro"
No. I reject your dogshit take. There is such a thing as self-actualization, it is a permanent state, and we've been wronged for never getting to the love/belonging stage.
I will acquire a reproduction unit or die trying, simple disjunctive for me.

some typa way love you bro fullhomo

Oh...right.

Re: yesterday I was hit on by a middle age man
Objective_Anon
Png

#200506105Monday, October 24, 2016 5:38 PM CDT
"really scared"? You must be very vain. I doubt you are as physically attractive as you believe.
Re: why do people with down syndrome
Objective_Anon
Png

#200506391Monday, October 24, 2016 5:44 PM CDT
Thankfully, the racist concept of eugenics propagated by unintelligent cons is proven pseudoscience and rebuked among educated people.
Re: Pete Burns has died
Objective_Anon
Png

#200511771Monday, October 24, 2016 7:23 PM CDT
Good riddance. Another LGBT cretinoid has dissipated from society. Much like the Prince of Percocet.

I still want to get hugged by a girl and coom inside a pussy

Oh...right.

Re: Got warning for messing around in studio
Objective_Anon
Png

#200541876Tuesday, October 25, 2016 5:04 PM CDT
"probably just like you" "3DSPuppy" is another one of the ignorant ROBLOX children who believe that joking about reporting users is "hilarious." Ignore the stupid child; he is clearly inept.
Re: why do people post these in OT?
Objective_Anon
Png

#200542391Tuesday, October 25, 2016 5:16 PM CDT
It is easy to mis-click Off-Topic instead of Clans & Guilds.
Re: exposing zach
Objective_Anon
Png

#200542590Tuesday, October 25, 2016 5:21 PM CDT
Zach's critical error was joining a group with an "Empress." Little girls should never be permitted to lead a group of misguided adolescent males(Who have a higher IQ than their leader).
Connection Between HIVE And The LGBT Life
Objective_Anon
Png

#200543065Tuesday, October 25, 2016 5:32 PM CDT
"61 percent (estimated 753,800 persons in 2013) of the estimated 1.2 million people living with HIVE in the United States. • Approximately two-thirds of all new HIVE infections each year (66 percent, or an estimated 31,400 infections in 2010). Only 27 percent of MSM living with HIVE were engaged in medical care in 2015. "
Re: Connection Between HIVE And The LGBT Life
Objective_Anon
Png

#200543327Tuesday, October 25, 2016 5:38 PM CDT
"https://www.roblox.com/library/87106238/Smile" One can never "smile" at the degenerate life.

We would probably just end up wanting hotter and better quality women, or we would worry about whether she is faithful
probably yes or probably no
some of us might settle for the first toilet that accept our approach and we won't want nothing more than that but maybe we get an ego stroke since we managed to secure a gf and start shooting higher. who knows?
humans are never satisfied with what they have

Wrong faggot
People always say this, but the wanting of a basic biological need for company and sex is much stronger and much tougher to get past than wanting a hotter foid or wondering whether she's fucking Chad. It's not of the same intensity. :feelsjuice:

I think so too. Otherwise, @subhuman 's reasoning would mutatis mutandis imply that any amount of suffering means you haven't done too bad for yourself.

Regardless of our circumstances, I believe the source of all of our suffering is our fundamentally flawed nature. The driving force of our nature is the insatiable and irrational will to live. Everybody is subject to the relentless cycle of suffering because of their will to live. Even people who seem like they have everything still suffer because of their flawed nature, and everything they have is only a distraction from the reality that is suffering. Also consider that no matter what we do, we will always have to cope with the same fate of aging and death. Which biologically is of greater importance than the lack of company and sex.

Last edited:

Also consider that no matter what we do, we will always have to cope with the same fate of aging and death. Which biologically is of greater importance than the lack of company and sex.
A fact that 9/10 users of this supposedly “blackpilled” forum either cannot comprehend or, more likely, don’t want to consider as it flies in the face of their victim narrative.

Everything sucks life is just a pile of fucking shit

"Just give up on self-actualization, bro, that's impossible, muh chemicals in the brain bro"
No. I reject your dogshit take. There is such a thing as self-actualization, it is a permanent state, and we've been wronged for never getting to the love/belonging stage.
I will acquire a reproduction unit or die trying, simple disjunctive for me.

Regardless of our circumstances, I believe the source of all of our suffering is our fundamentally flawed nature. The driving force of our nature is the insatiable and irrational will to live. Everybody is subject to the relentless cycle of suffering because of their will to live. Even people who seem like they have everything still suffer because of their flawed nature, and everything they have is only a distraction from the reality that is suffering. Also consider that no matter what we do, we will always have to cope with the same fate of aging and death. Which biologically is of greater importance than the lack of company and sex.
We just care about sex because we end up dying.

Brutally true

When im drinking i then take multiple pills to fade off and in that utter bliss and overdose i realize the whole "all i am is atoms " and more like all i am is alone. Nothing matters but me. I was left as me, for me, nobody cares or cared. I could do whatever but i am sure there is no love in this world. Your own blood cant show you love i assure you nobody will. Some of us have disgustingly deeply tragic stories and all we want to do is join the dead. No hole can bring me that. I traded substances for dealing with humans long ago. Alternating substances never lets me down because it works on different receptors on diff days giving a break to when i abuse a new substance a different day. Meanwhile anytime i still dabble in trying with a human im met with their weird anger, ugly bugged out faces, huge egos, lard, and other utterly repulsive flaws. Is euphoria a flaw even if its generated by some pill? Euphoria is all i want and need and shut me out. Im not complaining there, just everything based on the external. The same one that will drift you to sleep and i promise you'll never hear me whining about suicide. No such thing. Just night time. Fade away. and Humans are a never ending let down. If people knew how deep it really goes to how deeply they arent cared about and they were spawned simply because two dumbfucks felt like it and abused you for fun... they would be on the same path to suicide.

Bullshit. If I was actually good at something or had a skill id be happy and if the bad things in my past never happen i wouldnt be here

Bullshit. If I was actually good at something or had a skill id be happy and if the bad things in my past never happen i wouldnt be here
See, this is the kind of thinking that is so harmful. It’s pointless to make these kinds of comparisons. Because if you had a skill and went back and changed the bad things that would happen in the past, it would have a butterfly effect on your entire life, and you would have different desires that would be unfulfilled and cause you suffering. The fundamental reality of life is suffering. Your life wouldn’t improve if you got what you wanted, because human nature is inherently flawed.

I'm fed up with being at the bottom end of the pile, doing the exact same thing as another but receiving very different treatment due to lookism & not being a natural at normie behaviour, I'm not one of them & the herd hates different.

See, this is the kind of thinking that is so harmful. It’s pointless to make these kinds of comparisons. Because if you had a skill and went back and changed the bad things that would happen in the past, it would have a butterfly effect on your entire life, and you would have different desires that would be unfulfilled and cause you suffering. The fundamental reality of life is suffering. Your life wouldn’t improve if you got what you wanted, because human nature is inherently flawed.
Cope. This is what the regular human is like but many autists including me are simply fulfilled by basic desires that they get. I deny this truth because there are genuinely happy people in the world. A lot of normies are mentally weak and simply unable to be fulfilled even when they get what they want. This is why they serve as perfect goycattle they are non sentient practically.

I'm fed up with being at the bottom end of the pile, doing the exact same thing as another but receiving very different treatment due to lookism & not being a natural at normie behaviour, I'm not one of them & the herd hates different.

Re: Got warning for messing around in studio
Objective_Anon
Png

#200541876Tuesday, October 25, 2016 5:04 PM CDT
"probably just like you" "3DSPuppy" is another one of the ignorant ROBLOX children who believe that joking about reporting users is "hilarious." Ignore the stupid child; he is clearly inept.
Re: why do people post these in OT?
Objective_Anon
Png

#200542391Tuesday, October 25, 2016 5:16 PM CDT
It is easy to mis-click Off-Topic instead of Clans & Guilds.
Re: exposing zach
Objective_Anon
Png

#200542590Tuesday, October 25, 2016 5:21 PM CDT
Zach's critical error was joining a group with an "Empress." Little girls should never be permitted to lead a group of misguided adolescent males(Who have a higher IQ than their leader).
Connection Between HIVE And The LGBT Life
Objective_Anon
Png

#200543065Tuesday, October 25, 2016 5:32 PM CDT
"61 percent (estimated 753,800 persons in 2013) of the estimated 1.2 million people living with HIVE in the United States. • Approximately two-thirds of all new HIVE infections each year (66 percent, or an estimated 31,400 infections in 2010). Only 27 percent of MSM living with HIVE were engaged in medical care in 2015. "
Re: Connection Between HIVE And The LGBT Life
Objective_Anon
Png

#200543327Tuesday, October 25, 2016 5:38 PM CDT
"https://www.roblox.com/library/87106238/Smile" One can never "smile" at the degenerate life.

Most people it seems like see their life story as a linear process of growth and development to get to where they are today. I realize now that this is the wrong way to look at it. In our lives, nothing really changes. It's just the same endless cycle of suffering repeated over and over again.

Human nature is inherently flawed because our desires are fundamentally unfulfillable. Even if you got what you wanted, it wouldn't be enough, because of a fundamental incompleteness that mars the human condition. It would just lead to new desires or increase the scope and intensity of your existing desires. It's this endless cycle of suffering that represents the fundamental reality of the human experience. There's never going to be a point where you can become satisfied by fulfilling all your desires.

In this sense, maybe it's not such a bad thing after all failing to get a girlfriend. I really don't think it's such a transformative experience as we all believe. In our fragmented and atomized world, the relationships and sex that normies pursue are only temporary and meaningless distractions from this endless cycle of suffering. For whatever desires it ends up fulfilling, new ones would take its place. We would probably just end up desiring hotter women, get caught up in the jealousy and obsession of relationships, or end up becoming frustrated with and despising the girl. In the end, it's foolish to think that getting a girlfriend would improve our condition.
Good post. But I think we should talk now more about what Desire entails.

@K9Otaku - he's got some of it ^

For a little while and for a small amount of happiness. It needs to be repeated over and over, and that's much harder than you think.
See, this is the kind of thinking that is so harmful.

Agreed by and large. Just to complete what you say: Our lives fail to be fulfilling mostly because we live in a civilization and therefore cannot follow our instincts. Ever since we became farmers, and even more when we started living in cities, and even more since the industrial revolution, we had to increasingly suppress our instincts in order to adapt to non-natural circumstances.

In exchange, we get vastly improved levels of comfort and security, but the pain of suppressing our instincts remain

Human nature is inherently flawed because our desires are fundamentally unfulfillable.
This is correct but it is important to realize that there are 2 causes for this, not just one.
  • We have to suppress our instincts (as stated above) and therefore all the desires stemming from those instincts become unfulfillable.
  • Our culture gives us artificial desires through advertisement and media bombardment. These are also unfulfillable but they can be gotten rid of because they are not natural. They are implanted desires that we can get rid of
Even if you got what you wanted, it wouldn't be enough, because of a fundamental incompleteness that mars the human condition.
Yes, but again, things can be improved regarding the category of unnatural implanted desires

It would just lead to new desires or increase the scope and intensity of your existing desires. It's this endless cycle of suffering that represents the fundamental reality of the human experience. There's never going to be a point where you can become satisfied by fulfilling all your desires.
No, indeed.

In this sense, maybe it's not such a bad thing after all failing to get a girlfriend. I really don't think it's such a transformative experience as we all believe.
Definitely not. The idea that "love" is "transformative" is an implanted desire that we can get rid of.

In our fragmented and atomized world, the relationships and sex that normies pursue are only temporary and meaningless distractions from this endless cycle of suffering. For whatever desires it ends up fulfilling, new ones would take its place. We would probably just end up desiring hotter women, get caught up in the jealousy and obsession of relationships, or end up becoming frustrated with and despising the girl. In the end, it's foolish to think that getting a girlfriend would improve our condition.
True

... because human nature is inherently flawed.
I wouldn't say that our nature is "flawed". The main source of our suffering is that we live in circumstances (civilization) that differ from those that we evolved in (the chimp life)

This discrepancy cannot be remedied, that is true,

Basically the same as what Arthur Schopenhauer said about the meaning of conscious life:

There's no meaningful outcome to existence in the natural world. It's merely a continuous phase of natural organisms operating in accordance with their bodily functions until they die. Then are replaced by biological successors who do the same thing, with no clear end in sight. The pursuit for pleasure is merely an effort to manage the terror that constantly lurks and lingers deep in the conscious. Also Schopenhauer says the aftermath of fulfillment is a state of boredom and deprivation of purpose. Because the mysterious element of "not having what is desired" is dispelled once that desire is fulfilled, and there's nothing left to pursue in regard of desire when all desires are eventually fulfilled

There's no ultimate state of satisfaction, because the conscious seems to have a persistent impulse to continuously want and want. There's no point at which the conscious is truly satisfied, because the desire for satisfaction is continuous and endless. When the conscious is satisfied, it eventually has the impulse to want more. Thus there will always be a sense of dissatisfaction in the conscious, in spite of what desires may have already been fulfiled. Because the conscious will always have an impulse to desire for more, in spite of what they already had. It's a continuous impulse to desire and find a sense of satisfaction by the fulfillment of desire. Without desire, the conscious will have no sense of purpose, and will not be able to find any meaning in existence or being. Thus the conscious must always be in a state of desire, in order to have a sense of purpose, and to be able to draw meaning out of existence

Last edited:
This is just the sad truth