Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In the end an owl will rape Lilith's vagina

qbicus

qbicus

subhuman spicel
★★★★
>lied to my doctor
>Got vasectomy
>Did it to spite my ancestors for race mixing and spoiling my gene pool
>Would have been set with good genes if certain people didn't mix with the Irish, Italians from the South, and pajeets, and nigs, they bred away from the noble caste, and shamans. Gate keeping me from those genes, making me into an Eldritch horror beyond human perception. An abomination of what a human should be.

Every day my motivation is displaced in a great deal of restlessness

High ambitions but a body that is too feeble for it

Now I know how the nephilims feel, the divine essence trapped in the inferior clay creations resulting to the ever consuming beast.

ASTRAL INSURRECTION WARFARE AGAINST THE QLIPPOTH I WILL RAPE THE SNAKE FOR ETERNITY UNTIL IT SPITS OUT THE KNIFE THAT WILL REFORM MY IDENTITY. I call upon the white owl to subdue her majesty. Long live the white owl.

What are you even talking about

i wish i was cognitively and spiritually enlightened enough to understand your rambling

What are you even talking about
I would tell you but it would still be confusing just know, just because we are naturally born a certain way doesn't mean it's still not perfect. Nature is an abomination, it needs to be controlled. Every tree hugging pagan/gypsy needs to be rounded up and exterminated (in game). If they want to suck mother natures tits they can do it in the soil, without interfering with ultra/transhumanist integrity. (In game) We will keep the snake alive enough to rape its essence until it is no longer needed. Silicone valley is doing right by changing the tides of Lilith's regime against her. Along with the foids. I'm tired of pretending nature knows best. If that whore wants to bring out people who are living contradictions that's her own damn fault. We are just a product of its abomination that wants better.

Just because nephilims were born, does that mean god wanted it to happen, did it mean they weren't abominations because it was allowed under natural circumstances? No, no it wasn't. Nature is a sick dog that needs to be put down.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back