Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Will we be fake fucked in the future?

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
Short version:

View: https://youtu.be/ZORu31lPNus?si=ixd2FouI7pbqr-Qz

Long version:

Once upon a time I got into the books you find in the bible. And then the demonoligy shit such as 7 deadly sins. Dantes Inferno. And other stuff like greek mythology. But one thing kinda got into my head. Will we be fake fucked?

So for context. Fake fucked can be 2 things. Either the illusion of asending or artificial ascending. Women fucking us to minipulate us. Or giving the illusion of fucking to manipulate us.

Technicly female spys will do this shit to men to get info out of them. Subdue them. Put them in euphoria like moment to have them as mentall slaves. But theres more to it then that. The sucubus. Its conscept was to fuck men in there sleep. Use there sperm to make more deamon babies. The concept deos exist in farming industry. Farmers will copy the chad and becky formula for biggest cows wich sells the most and makes the most money. There were legend though I dont have remembered the stories of female deamons seducing men not because they like them but just to get them into hell. Even today we got only fans. The illusion of pussy for money.

But no storie hits harder then one I actually made some time ago. A old co worker at a old job (food lion) was right wing and liked a stacy. Stacy sure as shit didnt like him but Stacy here was super left wing. So what she did was pretned to like him for 2 weeks. Getting him to be attracted to her some more. Just to turn him left wing. And when it worked she actulley freind zone him and fucked some chad that beat his ass for a reason I dont remember. Its was I think 2 to 3 years ago when that shit happend. But by pretending to like him. Stacy got some dumbass to be a further dumbass.

So were am I getting at this? Its obvious there women spying on this site. Lurking for probably just to see if any of us wants to pull off a IRL version of the 5 star GTA mass shooting. Even though there gonna be disapointed find most of us just shit talk women. But remembering that event from food lion . And the succubus stories from the bible. I have to wonder if women somday will try to fuck with us. Trick us. Fucking us not because they wanna but to minipulate us into being blue pill? Or pretending to do so for same results? I even see this thing in left wing animes were the leader girl fucks the nerdy gullible bitch boy. Good example is a non anime (helluva boss). Were Moxie the nerdy bitch boy gets a boss girl. Somthing that deosnt happen in real life. And if we do fall for this trap. Would we still be incels? Beware of fraudulence. If a girl seems freindly to you. Keep that 3rd eye open. Because theyll always see us as subhuman.

Off topic: now I think about it. What of they lure us in a room alone with them. And black mail us? Threatening to make false rape accusations if we dont do what they want. Money, betraying other incels, other shit? Now I think about it, fraudulence can be extremely dangerous. Be carefull what you do if a girl acts "freindly" with you. You could be bait or a tool to them. Infact you most likely are.

Brutal noreplypill.

I agree - never trust any female and always be alert. The no-female rule of this forum is what has kept it alive for so long. They'd love to sabotage us and of course they'd never do it the correct way (which would be to give any deserver of pussy in this forum some pussy). They call us crabs in a bucket, but it's not our fault we can't trust any indicators of interest we receive from those demons.

another essay bro if your post is longer than two sentences nobody's reading unless your nietzsche level iq

DNR + there is no future for your face.

another essay bro if your post is longer than two sentences nobody's reading unless your nietzsche level iq
Thats what the short version is for. Video despite being from a old ass game dipects the context of this thread.

Keep dreaming