Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In the day of retribution these traitors will be sentenced to death by various tortures [NSFW]

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
@Oroborus
@INCELDOMISNOTLIFE <--- he is from IncelTear and mods don't give a fuck. They are probably jewish themselves
@The Grinch

You are complete piece of shit and for you conspiracies and working with JEWS you will be fuckin dead. You are tough huh? You ain't shit piece of shit son of a 1$ hooker

W​

@Oroborus
@INCELDOMISNOTLIFE <--- he is from IncelTear and mods don't give a fuck. They are probably jewish themselves
@The Grinch

You are complete piece of shit and for you conspiracies and working with JEWS you will be fuckin dead. You are tough huh? You ain't shit piece of shit son of a 1$ hooker

View attachment 648778W​

hot

this is what happen to all degenerate femalos :society::society:

speak up,little bitch
don't even fuckin embarass yourself further fuckin faggot

You speak when you're spoken to, little mutt. Get back in your cage... NOW... BEFORE I GROW WROTH.
the only thing you can grow is mold on your ugly face and spread spores you fuckin nasty fungi

0/10. TRY HARDER NEXT TIME..
I don't have to, your father already did with your whore mother and look what abomination came out, you.

>BARK BARK BARK *SQUEALLL
See? I told you.
What are you? A fuckin dog that you bark? I didn't know you are that low status

@Oroborus
@The Grinch

View attachment 648778W​

seems like your soy ass got offended over the fact you're a little bitch who can't fight? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: seriously rope yourself

@Oroborus
@The Grinch

View attachment 648778W​

Kek imagine being such a little bitch that you had to go to the mods and complain. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: You're like a soy fag from reddit who always complains.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back