Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In the 1960s, only 6% of 20-24 year-olds reported having no sexual partner since age 18, compared to around 30% today.

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-

In the 1960s, only 6% of 20-24 year-olds reported having no sexual partner since age 18, compared to around 30% today.

White and Black Cock Onry

Kill all normies

Its probably more than 30% now. This article and the data compiled was posted in 2016 before covid.

most likely 35% or a lil over now

Shit is fucking madness.

That article is over 6 years old, it's probably even worse now the zoomers have come of age.

Nevermind the kids, now it's time to teach your 30 year old son too!

Last edited:
I hate how normalswine are always like “oh the bottom 30% of men aren’t having sex anymore? Lol people today are so quirky xD”

Like no, we aren’t having sex because foids don’t like us because their standards are fucking insane

I hate how normalswine are always like “oh the bottom 30% of men aren’t having sex anymore? Lol people today are so quirky xD”

Like no, we aren’t having sex because foids don’t like us because their standards are fucking insane
They always get cause and effect mixed up e.g. guys would rather isolate themselves than socialize etc.

Its probably more than 30% now. This article and the data compiled was posted in 2016 before covid.

most likely 35% or a lil over now

Shit is fucking madness.
I'd argue it's closer to 40%, younger generations are even more chadsexual due to abundance of Chad's on social media. The more they see the higher thier standards, and the avg guy will soon be left to a fate like us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back