Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In Thailand, you are 6x more likely to kill yourself as a male than a woman.

V

Villain Of Blkpill

Banned
-
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

In Thailand, you are 6x more likely to kill yourself as a male than a woman.

6x is extremely bad, one of the worst ratios i've seen. even compared to the gynocentrism capital of the world, europe

I'm sorry brother @
AtlasTH
@AtlasTH , you don't deserve this

If I was a SEA male i'd gtfo thailand and go to another SEA country that is poorer, shorter and has less whites&east asians and isnt sexpat capital of the world

This shit is truely disgusting. I hate women.

Average suicide rates are usually higher for men in most places.

Man are 2. Class citizens.

You know it's bad when they turn into trannys

no shit.

Id put it down to thailand being an extremely poor country, where the dudes will be working extremely hard making absolute fuck all.

And add to the fact that thailand is like one of the biggest sex capitals in the world ( which would add fuel to the fire) and paid tourism sex is massive over there. Why would the women bother with them when they can just get a rich or even at the very least average white dude to easily fund their lifestyle? whether that be through prostitution or a genuine relationship

Its not surprising why theres so many trannies over there now.. This is what thailand is doing to men

Id put it down to thailand being an extremely poor country, where the dudes will be working extremely hard making absolute fuck all.
theres much poorer countries right next door which are only 1.5x more likely, whereas they are 6x more likely and richer

theres much poorer countries right next door which are only 1.5x more likely, whereas they are 6x more likely and richer
Yea but comparison doesnt matter, as they are still both poor countries when you compare their GDP, wages etc to other countries

Yea but comparison doesnt matter, as they are still both poor countries when you compare their GDP, wages etc to other countries
most of the countries with high wages are high likelyhood to kill themself than poor ones

being poor isnt the reason thais kill themselves

Any thaicels here?

6x is extremely bad, one of the worst ratios i've seen. even compared to the gynocentrism capital of the world, europe

I'm sorry brother @
AtlasTH

If I was a SEA male i'd gtfo thailand and go to another SEA country that is poorer, shorter and has less whites&east asians and isnt sexpat capital of the world

That one story about the boyfriend getting cheated on by his girlfriend with an old man is brutal
FB IMG 1671960507448

Country is full of pro's and tranny 's so its no shock

Brutal when your own foids dont respect you because they earn 20X what you earn by sucking dick once or twice in a day and no matter how hard you work you earn just enough to buy some rice and maybe a can of sardines and a drink of soda

Thai men should rise up and ban all sex tourism in Thailand. Infact they should go full on Sharia.

Only for Thai males. White male foreigners have the time of their lives over there. They're treated like gods by both the Thai men and Thai women.

They treat indian sub5s better than their males

I would never go to Thailand to further disenfranchise rice boyos. White sexpats need to be genocided.

One out of seven Thai suicides are female. Verdict: women most affected.

waiting for feminists to commit more suicide for equality like
iu

You know it's bad when they turn into trannys
Expected from ladyboyland. Gender dysphoria is a bitch, but doing it for baksheesh money will reserve a whole different wake up call.

I'm sorry brother @
AtlasTH

just trannymaxx and sell yourself to perverts

You can read my old threads, I ranted a lot about serving food to WMAF couples in a Thai restaurant

But yes, I fucking hate it here, hell on earth
sorry to hear bro. things can get better though

gtfo thailand and go to another SEA country that is poorer, shorter and has less whites&east asians and isnt sexpat capital of the world

You can read my old threads, I ranted a lot about serving food to WMAF couples in a Thai restaurant

But yes, I fucking hate it here, hell on earth

I'm sorry you have to witness that bullshit

sorry to hear bro. things can get better though

gtfo thailand and go to another SEA country that is poorer, shorter and has less whites&east asians and isnt sexpat capital of the world
I can't just abandon everything here plus other countries im SEA that are poorer than Thailand are real shitholes, I will get kidnapped or killed

I'm sorry you have to witness that bullshit
Just keep struggling rn

Thaicels Need to stop going er on kids

And put their "effort" to somewhere productive

I'm sorry brother @
AtlasTH

i know him since 2021, i tried to convince him about the androids but he told me that he was gonna do the Lefort, and then he disappeared from looksmax

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back