Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In terms of food ethnics mog Northern Europeans to oblivion

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
Northern European countries (except for France) have shit cuisines in comparison to ethnics.

With regard to food, curries are the master race imo, nothing beats Indian food in terms of richness and depth of flavour, they are true geniuses.

But still, in terms of food, Japanese, Mexicans, Chinese Middle Eastern and every SEA country mog Germany, the UK, Scandinavia and especially retarded American food which is crammed with chemicals and sugar which will give you cancer, obesity and probably causes autism if fed to young children.

Last edited:
Sorry you got no reply

Sorry you got no reply
Thanks, I guess people just don’t want to hear about the areas in which ethnics actually do mog whites - this place is a goddamn echo chamber at time

I wish my parents gave me healthy food when i was kid

Most of Michelin starred restaurants are in Europe and Eastcoast tho

Sorry you got no reply
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

I wish my parents gave me healthy food when i was kid
If you were poor, parents would always go for the cheap fast food route. As for Indians, it is very hard to say no especially if you are visiting relatives. They force you with too much food (daal, roti along with samosas and cola) because you are a guest.

They force you with too much food (daal, roti along with samosas and cola) because you are a guest.
Unbelievable stuff, I particularly love South Indian food, I don’t think that meat is necessarily required for Indian food to be delicious.

had indian food today, best shit ever. i do love fast food as well ngl

Unbelievable stuff, I particularly love South Indian food, I don’t think that meat is necessarily required for Indian food to be delicious.
I hate garlic and ginger, not for my taste buds. I agree, samosas and pakoras are great vegetarian snacks, you can get or make meat versions but the non-meat versions are tasty. Only problem is oil consumption. You can make a lentil or chickpea curry depending on what you add to it.

I hate garlic and ginger, not for my taste buds. I agree, samosas and pakoras are great vegetarian snacks, you can/make meat versions but the non-meat versions are tasty. Only problem is oil consumption. You can make a lentil or chickpea curry depending on what you add to it.
Ginger I can understand (though I personally love it) but garlic is pretty much the staple of every good dish out there, I can’t see how anyone can live without it

Japanese food is below Nordic food lol.

Ginger I can understand (though I personally love it) but garlic is pretty much the staple of every good dish out there, I can’t see how anyone can live without it
I'm a fussy eater.

i mean the us eastcoast, especially NYC
Ohhh I see, yeah totally agree. I’m referring to American cultural food though, I can’t imagine many Michelin starred restaurants that serve burgers and hotdogs.

Ohhh I see, yeah totally agree. I’m referring to American cultural food though, I can’t imagine many Michelin starred restaurants that serve burgers and hotdogs.
yeah" american food" is really shitty

What are some examples? I'm hungry rn ngl could use a tasty dish

i dont eath that kind of food

Borger food isn't bad but its very greasy.

Curries are the master race yes

chad high protein balanced diet vs virgin no protein diet

The result of this is 6'0" Aryans and 5'4" aspie mongrels.

I like naan bread. I prefer chinese food though

I agree that white cuisine is generally mogged by ethnic cuisine but I dont think #1 is Indian food ngl.

We eat rotten fish in my desert.

Italian cuisine is good too

this is definitely true tbh. I don't think the US even has a distinct cultural cuisine cuisine other than McDonald's and shit. mexican food is a personal favorite of mine. I haven't eaten Indian food that many times throughout my life, though the times I did I thought the chicken pakoras were pretty nice

Good food is ethnic food

You better no say bad word against lithuanian cuisine, it has pig intestines stuffed with potatoes

sandcel food taste good af

The reason why ethnics use lots of spices is it mask the smell/taste of rotten meat.

I’m gonna eat food rn

yes european foods fucking sucks

Curries mog Europeans indeed. Not just in terms of cuisine. ;_)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back