Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal In shithole country schools,manlets get ganged up on and sexually harrassed as a form of bullying

tormented mind

tormented mind

Recruit
★★
Im 5'4 and I live in a north african shithole and this shit happens to me almost everyday (until i stopped going to school) I get ganged up on and sexually harassed by the tall and popular kids and cry till the end of the day and then come back home on days sometimes to get raped by a family member It reached to a point where my mind just fucking broke and now I get episodes and went from a top of the class student to barely studying and my future is fucking ruined but idc anymore ill just rot and fail all my tests tbh:feelsrope:

and the best part is nobody here gives a fuck, Im scared of telling anyone because they will call me a bitch and bully me more (its true if i wasnt born a bitch they wouldnt have been able to take advantage of me)

being a manlet literally ruined my life, forever:feelsaww:

That sounds really fked up but why would you put that smily pepe emoji at the end, makes this all sound like a larp

That sounds really fked up but why would you put that smily pepe emoji at the end, makes this all sound like a larp
I swear its not bro its just normal to me at this point
I think its common in the region other MENAcels could confirm:fuk:

if this is true(which i doubt),you can either contact the police,run away,or try to get into some foreign country.with your story i imagine it would be much easier to get into sweden or something. good luck op.

Well if thats the case Im really sorry bro. I still think you might be larping/faking but if not, Maybe try to max out your fitness with calisthenics, learn to fight, find some friends in similar positions and form a gang for protection or something.

Horde some weapons for self defense. I personally dont live in a third world country but those are some things Id consider doing.

Maybe try to make some $$$ and move to a better location

Natural selection is brutal, it actually Enrages Me just thinking about it,

Im 5'4 and I live in a north african shithole and this shit happens to me almost everyday (until i stopped going to school) I get ganged up on and sexually harassed by the tall and popular kids and cry till the end of the day and then come back home on days sometimes to get raped by a family member It reached to a point where my mind just fucking broke and now I get episodes and went from a top of the class student to barely studying and my future is fucking ruined but idc anymore ill just rot and fail all my tests tbh:feelsrope:

and the best part is nobody here gives a fuck, Im scared of telling anyone because they will call me a bitch and bully me more (its true if i wasnt born a bitch they wouldnt have been able to take advantage of me)

being a manlet literally ruined my life, forever:feelsaww:
raped by a family member? If its your sister then fakecel

I swear its not bro its just normal to me at this point
I think its common in the region other MENAcels could confirm:fuk:
Why do you take it up the ass little bitch? Grow some balls

if this is true(which i doubt),you can either contact the police,run away,or try to get into some foreign country.with your story i imagine it would be much easier to get into sweden or something. good luck op.
Bruh I expected everyone to have similar experiences but clearly this isnt a thing for 1st worlders:feelsohgod:
but I hope some north Africa cel confirms cuz I think its actually pretty common here

I cannot say shit to the police I have no proof and I dont want my family to know I went through this shit:fuk:

I really wish I could travel,Id even go illegally if I could but I dont think its legally possible unless I get really high grades and go the education way:feelsrope: dont think seeking asylum would work because i have no proof

Bruh I expected everyone to have similar experiences but clearly this isnt a thing for 1st worlders:feelsohgod:
but I hope some north Africa cel confirms cuz I think its actually pretty common here

I cannot say shit to the police I have no proof and I dont want my family to know I went through this shit:fuk:

I really wish I could travel,Id even go illegally if I could but I dont think its legally possible unless I get really high grades and go the education way:feelsrope: dont think seeking asylum would work because i have no proof
if your family loves you,they will want to protect you. i imagine there is a sense of shame and fear(heck i never told my parents i was being bullied out of shame and fear),but you don't need to suffer like this. i doubt most asylum seekers have any great proof,so you can always try.

a man, women cant overpower me and keep me down
If only you knew how much of life there is if you take it by force. Requires bravery and the willlingness to take the risk. But with all the abuse, I suppose you feel yourself trapped and mentally caged, like an animal punching bag. Who's the one raping you? Is it your dad? uncle?

Well if thats the case Im really sorry bro. I still think you might be larping/faking but if not, Maybe try to max out your fitness with calisthenics, learn to fight, find some friends in similar positions and form a gang for protection or something.

Horde some weapons for self defense. I personally dont live in a third world country but those are some things Id consider doing.

Maybe try to make some $$$ and move to a better location

Natural selection is brutal, it actually Enrages Me just thinking about it,
What exactly do you mean by natural selection?

If only you knew how much of life there is if you take it by force. Requires bravery and the willlingness to take the risk. But with all the abuse, I suppose you feel yourself trapped and mentally caged, like an animal punching bag. Who's the one raping you? Is it your dad? uncle?
idk how this changes a thing but its my older brother and my uncle used to harass me as a kid too
I hate all of them and I despise living along with them

What exactly do you mean by natural selection?
Basically nature is working in a way where those who are bigger stronger and more dominant whether socially or physically can subjugate those who are physically or socially weaker than them, often times through force or violence

Allowing them to horde all the resources and access to sex with prime sluts, while completely and absolutely excluding those lower in the hierarchy.

Sounds like whats happening to you, but with extra emphasis on the physical violent aspects

if your family loves you,they will want to protect you. i imagine there is a sense of shame and fear(heck i never told my parents i was being bullied out of shame and fear),but you don't need to suffer like this. i doubt most asylum seekers have any great proof,so you can always try.
both my parent are dead beats that neglected me since childhood,I barely even talk to them now I just rot in my room unless they want something,Its really out of the question im not comfortable letting them know and i might try to seek asylum although i dont think it will work

idk how this changes a thing but its my older brother and my uncle used to harass me as a kid too
I hate all of them and I despise living along with them
Then don't live with them. If there is no future for you, make one. And if others stole your future, steal theirs. Or live 10 years from now in permanent regret of the possibility that it could have been better (or worse if providence didn't grace you with the luck for the risks taken)

both my parent are dead beats that neglected me since childhood,I barely even talk to them now I just rot in my room unless they want something,Its really out of the question im not comfortable letting them know and i might try to seek asylum although i dont think it will work
the way i see it,you don't have much of a choice.do you know if there are any rape help charities around?

also, see if there are any catholic monasteries around.i am sure that if you tell them your story or at least that you are suffering greatly backhome,i am sure they will help you.most monasteries are benedictine and Benedictine monasteries are always asked to provide a bed for guests(it's literally in their rule),so they might be able to help you run away. i suppose priests could help too,but monasteries have much more resources to help you so yeah.

apart from that i have no idea.if you have some money,you could buy a ticket to some first world country and go homeless or work illegally.

the way i see it,you don't have much of a choice.do you know if there are any rape help charities around?

also, see if there are any catholic monasteries around.i am sure that if you tell them your story or at least that you are suffering greatly backhome,i am sure they will help you.most monasteries are benedictine and Benedictine monasteries are always asked to provide a bed for guests(it's literally in their rule),so they might be able to help you run away. i suppose priests could help too,but monasteries have much more resources to help you so yeah.

apart from that i have no idea.if you have some money,you could buy a ticket to some first world country and go homeless or work illegally.
Im Muslim so i dont think catholic monasteries work (?) and that probably doesnt even exist in egypt because we barely have catholics here mainly copts but im ignorant about the topic and honestly i gave up on fixing myself

but yeah you're right its really common here that ppl travel on tourist tickets then disappear there
I think i will actually do that first chance i get and cut off my ffamily
I think I will be happier there even if im homeless, atleast the streets dont look nuked

Then don't live with them. If there is no future for you, make one. And if others stole your future, steal theirs. Or live 10 years from now in permanent regret of the possibility that it could have been better (or worse if providence didn't grace you with the luck for the risks taken)
Im sorry I dont think i want revenge on my own family:fuk: but yeah ill try to studymaxx although my brain got completely rotten and I cant focus at anything anymore:feelsrope:

manlet revolution world-wide

Im Muslim so i dont think catholic monasteries work (?) and that probably doesnt even exist in egypt because we barely have catholics here mainly copts but im ignorant about the topic and honestly i gave up on fixing myself

but yeah you're right its really common here that ppl travel on tourist tickets then disappear there
I think i will actually do that first chance i get and cut off my ffamily
I think I will be happier there even if im homeless, atleast the streets dont look nuked
catholic monasteries,give a place to stay for any guest,so don't worry about your religion.also search around on google.japan barely has catholics yet it has quite a few convents and monasteries.i don't know copts,but maybe they could help,but i have no idea.

catholic monasteries,give a place to stay for any guest,so don't worry about your religion.also search around on google.japan barely has catholics yet it has quite a few convents and monasteries.i don't know copts,but maybe they could help,but i have no idea.
thanks bro I'll research and see what I find :feelsokman:

So brutal.

Hard to believe u live in niggerland though (Africa)

I am also from North Africa. People here are savage barbarians but cucked simps, they simp to foreigners while bully each other. It would be great if France exterminated all of them and never gave them independence.

I am also from North Africa. People here are savage barbarians but cucked simps, they simp to foreigners while bully each other. It would be great if France exterminated all of them and never gave them independence.
where in north africa if you dont mind me asking

and no bro, fuck the french they are the reason for all our suffering and part of the reason we are still developing countries :fuk:

living under france rule was torture for natives and 100x worse than how we live now:feelsohgod:

where in north africa if you dont mind me asking
Algeria and you?
and no bro, fuck the french they are the reason for all our suffering and part of the reason we are still developing countries :fuk:

living under france rule was torture for natives and 100x worse than how we live now:feelsohgod:
Cope

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVeXzyMVTgo

North Africa was more developed and civilized under the French colonization. France brought modern civilization to us, it built the roads, hospitals, schools etc. Natives who made peace with France lived a happy life but the stupid ones who wanted to fight France died in torture.

Now it is a shithole and North Africans go to cross the sea on boats risking their lives to live in France lol because natives are low IQ barbarians w<hile French are high IQ who knows how to govern a country. If France staid on North Africa, we would have a French citizenship and passport not this shitty North African identity.

Well that some brutality right there but there is no justice for incel and i dont think the police can do a shit in your garbage country you should kill them all there is no law anyways and run away (in your imagination)

Algeria and you?

Cope

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVeXzyMVTgo

North Africa was more developed and civilized under the French colonization. France brought modern civilization to us, it built the roads, hospitals, schools etc. Natives who made peace with France lived a happy life but the stupid ones who wanted to fight France died in torture.

Now it is a shithole and North Africans go to cross the sea on boats risking their lives to live in France lol because natives are low IQ barbarians w<hile French are high IQ who knows how to govern a country. If France staid on North Africa, we would have a French citizenship and passport not this shitty North African identity.

im from egypt and i remember our history books say different :feelsUgh: idk much about the topic so i wont debate you but id rather live in huts than get cucked by subhuman french:feelsaww:

Well that some brutality right there but there is no justice for incel and i dont think the police can do a shit in your garbage country you should kill them all there is no law anyways and run away (in your imagination)
no justice for men, nobody cares
there was a whole metoo movement and some organisations offered free therapy for rape and guess what it was foid only:feelsseriously:

i was in egypt once, egyptians are worse than pajeets and maybe even niggers, they're loud, shitskinned, dumb, arrogant and i got literally robbed by a taxi driver in the middle of the desert between my hotel and hurghada, he told me to pay 3x we agreed or get the fuck out and it was middle of nowhere at night
absolute hell for a civilized person, guys if you go to egypt never leave hotel and do not associate with shitskinned egyptian staff they will try to scam you

i was in egypt once, egyptians are worse than pajeets and maybe even niggers, they're loud, shitskinned, dumb, arrogant and i got literally robbed by a taxi driver in the middle of the desert between my hotel and hurghada, he told me to pay 3x we agreed or get the fuck out and it was middle of nowhere at night
absolute hell for a civilized person, guys if you go to egypt never leave hotel and do not associate with shitskinned egyptian staff they will try to scam you
get a tour guide and it will be ur best travel experience ever:feelsaww:

too bad average egyptians are too broke to see any of the countries beauty:feelsUgh:

and stfu everyone knows theres nothing worse than pajeets

well im not sure, i mean theyre funny and dumb but not dangerous as niggers and africana scumbags
dangerous african niggers = dark triad strong men and wayy lighter skin than pajeets = mogs pajeets to hell:feelsLSD:

why would family want to rape u anyway. 5'4 isnt that short over there
4 inches less than the average
and I think thise stats are outdated anyway all the zoomer cityfags i see are tall af

4 inches less than the average
and I think thise stats are outdated anyway all the zoomer cityfags i see are tall af
i mean still 4 inches isnt that much. Maybe ur fam are just fags if this isnt a larp

i mean still 4 inches isnt that much. Maybe ur fam are just fags if this isnt a larp
Not my whole family its jist 1 guy and nobody knows abt it