Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In relation to the Joker 2

SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Will is sorrow
★★★★★
I saw this high IQ comment on one of the reviews for the film on jewtube.

Hmm, this makes the most sense to me of any analysis so far. But on the other hand, when he accepts that he's just Arthur, he loses his love and gets killed. Doesn't that portray the fact that he would have been better off not accepting his weak persona?

Suck it Todd Phillips. You contradicted yourself by trying to make the opposite of what you intended. This movie only reinforces the themes of the original instead of trying to destroy it.

@Stupid Clown
@DarkStar

I definitely agree with that comment

Todd Cucklips must die

Too much philosophical depth thinking when the message is simple:

What he is trying to convey is that incels who resort to delusionalmaxxing believing they can be agents of revolution and social change are going to be killed like worthless rats.

Too much philosophical depth thinking when the message is simple:

What he is trying to convey is that incels who resort to delusionalmaxxing believing they can be agents of revolution and social change are going to be killed like worthless rats.
It could be, but maybe the whole thing was made to point out that women are destroyers who will ruin your life if you let them in :feelsthink::bigbrain:

This could be a 300 IQ play to pull because on the outside it makes it look like it's a film bashing inkwells, but maybe it's bashing foids instead :feelshehe:

Suck it Todd Phillips. You contradicted yourself by trying to make the opposite of what you intended. This movie only reinforces the themes of the original instead of trying to destroy it.
What was he even trying to say originally

I think there's a lot more depth to this second film then meets the eye. :feelswhere:

I got spoiled...thx
Also sorry Saar :feelsbadman:

I could be wrong. I haven't seen the movie, so who really knows. I'm just going off of the few things I've heard from non spoiler reviews.

I doubt he intended this but it just shows how women select anti social traits over genuine kindness.

I doubt he intended this but it just shows how women select anti social traits over genuine kindness.
She only liked him because he was a criminal with status jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: