Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious in reality, rape are extremely rare... rape hysteria is just femoids trying to justify the narrative that "females are oppressed"

67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Officer
★★
98% of "rapes" happens between couples (casual and serious)

how can you be raped by someone you have had consensual sex hundreds of times? it's just women trying to pose as victims for minor inconveniences during a sexual intercourse

and presenting in way like is the most traumatic experience a person can ever have :foidSoy:

also, they use various strategies to blow up statistics and make bullshit claims like "every 5 minutes a woman is raped blah blah"

most "rape" survivors were raped by having a forced kiss from a non-chad or another minor stuff like this

real stereotypical rape like when the woman is absolutely destroyed or even die, are very very rare and 99.9998% of femoids will never experienced anything remotely close to that

foids saying that being a woman is hard because of rape is even more ridiculous than a scandinavian man being of afraid of going out because he saw some mexican cartel gore on 4chan

If "oppressed" meant "I live in easy mode because my pussy + womb provides an inherent value without me having to do anything" they might have a point.

Rare and much more gender neutral than many people think, we have a lot of data showing that women commit rape roughly as much as men do.

4% stranger perpetration:feelskek::feelskek:.

It's true in the US, it's so statistically rare in the US

Not in South Africa, Rape & Femicide are extremely common here, I'm glad I live in a country where we can give these whores something to cry about

Rare and much more gender neutral than many people think, we have a lot of data showing that women commit rape roughly as much as men do.

4% stranger perpetration:feelskek::feelskek:.

View attachment 1178387

foids rapes kids all the time and since they are trusted around children they can easily get away with it

just because they don't rape subhuman adult males, normies pretend that women don't rape

also the 46% is absolutely brutal

foids rapes kids all the time and since they are trusted around children they can easily get away with it

just because they don't rape subhuman adult males, normies pretend that women don't rape

Holy shit I just realised that the 46% were "failed" betabuxx sexless "relationships"

How can one be traumatized from having sex

I once read a woman descriping the time she got "raped" on quora.

Basically, it went down like this:

-She went on a date with Chad
-She invited him to have sex
-After he penetrated and started fucking she waited a bit and said stop
-He didn't stop (I mean no man would, you can't just get cucked at the finish line like that)

So to a woman, consenting to having sex with a man and him having sex with you is a rape.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

How can one be traumatized from having sex
the funny thing is when they try to put men on their shoes it always became a homosexual experience where the man is left out with his asshole pouring out blood

they can make forced/unconsented sex (with a woman) looks bad for men, which is what rape actually are

I once read a woman descriping the time she got "raped" on quora.

Basically, it went down like this:

-She went on a date with Chad
-She invited him to have sex
-After he penetrated and started fucking she waited a bit and said stop
-He didn't stop (I mean no man would, you can't just get cucked at the finish line like that)

So to a woman, consenting to having sex with a man and him having sex with you is a rape.
what a fucking joke

and that is a "life trauma" :foidSoy::soy: to them

Alot of the studies they use to claim a high percentage of women are raped by men will alot of the time classify sex where the woman has drunk any amount of alcohol as rape. On top of that a large amount of it will classify mutual intoxication where both the man and woman are intoxicated to some extent as rape against the woman but not against the man.

Alot of the studies they use to claim a high percentage of women are raped by men will alot of the time classify sex where the woman has drunk any amount of alcohol as rape. On top of that a large amount of it will classify mutual intoxication where both the man and woman are intoxicated to some extent as rape against the woman but not against the man.
true

they will use anything available to inflate statistics

how can you be raped by someone you have had consensual sex hundreds of times? it's just women trying to pose as victims for minor inconveniences during a sexual intercourse

and presenting in way like is the most traumatic experience a person can ever have :foidSoy:

also, they use various strategies to blow up statistics and make bullshit claims like "every 5 minutes a woman is raped blah blah"

most "rape" survivors were raped by having a forced kiss from a non-chad or another minor stuff like this

real stereotypical rape like when the woman is absolutely destroyed or even die, are very very rare and 99.9998% of femoids will never experienced anything remotely close to that

foids saying that being a woman is hard because of rape is even more ridiculous than a scandinavian man being of afraid of going out because he saw some mexican cartel gore on 4chan
fr like i wish it was as common as foids think it is

I can see rape being a bad thing, although not nearly as bad as it's claimed, but the main problem with it is that it's left to women to define what it is. That's why there is "rape hysteria" and the weaponization of accusations

I can see rape being a bad thing, although not nearly as bad as it's claimed, but the main problem with it is that it's left to women to define what it is. That's why there is "rape hysteria" and the weaponization of accusations
real rape is some junko furuta type of shit

not foids having drunk sex and regretting after

real rape is some junko furuta type of shit

not foids having drunk sex and regretting after
Yeah, it's an extremely rare occurrence once you remove the got drunk and had sex, removed consent midway, ugly guy cold approached me, man raping his wife/gf (JFL at this one)

Browsed a bit r/rape. Literally every case is foid getting drunk and doing things she regrets once sobers up or boyfriend fucking them in the ass without asking first. Ridiculous. Rape doesn't exists.

Foids complaining about rape is like rich corporations complaining about shoplifting, no-one is a victim in this situation.

Chads the only people committing rapes, Women don’t acknowledge it though cause they want to project onto ugly Males.

that study that claims 1 in 4 women experience rape in their lifetime labeled touching their shoulder as rape :lul:

Browsed a bit r/rape. Literally every case is foid getting drunk and doing things she regrets once sobers up or boyfriend fucking them in the ass without asking first. Ridiculous. Rape doesn't exists.
I used to browse this sub every once in a while, every other post was a rape ERP fantasy

this is the best analogy to give it

I used to browse this sub every once in a while, every other post was a rape ERP fantasy
Reddit like always a larp factory to prove their point that foids live in evil oppressive world where everyone wants to hurts them, crazy foids fantasy bubble.

I have to wonder whenever a girl says she was raped nowadays, was she beaten, held down, and violently fucked until she bled, or did she just have a drunk hookup. When you count things such as regretful sex as rape, obviously the numbers are gonna seem pretty high.

:feelsclown:

unless substances are involved/ group gangbang, rape is practically impossible. yea foids are weaker than men, but still, intercourse is a activity that requires cooperation from both parties or it just won’t work, no matter how horny or forceful you are.

unless these whores are being raped by x-men, i really doubt straight up strangers are pulling women’s pants down and having their way with them. :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back