Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy In psychology, everything is about your parents or some other made up stuff.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
If you cannot get sex, form relationships or treated bad by many people, it's always about bad parenting and some other made up stuff, it's never about you being ugly, framecel, tiny dick etc.

I've never gone to "therapy", but yes, especially if the "therapist" is a foid; they literally cannot fathom just things like your face/race/height dooming you to subhumanity due to their own privilege and past experiences... :feelsUgh:

Though it's entirely possible they fully realize it due to the active lookism/heightism they practice, though don't want to admit the bitter truth of the blackpill; perhaps a mix of both aspects. :feelshehe:

If you’re a man they blame you not even your parents men get told to grow up and get over ourselves

no parents for your face

I agree; though JFL if you have a therapist and they're that blunt with their disapproval of you as a man... :feelskek:

I'd assume they'd at least somewhat want to mask it; guess not. :feelsclown: