Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In order to understand sub8, you need to understand the rule of three.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

The rule of three states that in order to get a woman's actual sex partner number, you take her number and multiply it by 3. For a guys number, you take it and divide it by 3.

But it works another way, you can either add 3 points to a girls score to get her SMV, or subtract 3 from a guys SMV to get his score. Chads, for example, are average to women, since they look at them on instagram all day. 9s and 10s are what they especially want. Anything sub8 is below average. And sub4 = 100% truecel.

Similarly, a becky is treated like an 8/10, a high becky is treated like a 9/10, while a 7+ foid is treated like a goddess.

"The rule of three, it's an exact science"

Last edited:
Similarly, a becky is treated like an 8/10, a high becky is treated like a 9/10, while a 7+ foid is treated like a goddess.
Rule of 3 kinda falls apart here, even 2/10 women are treated like goddesses because of juggernaut law.

Last edited:
Yes i think so

The rule of three states that in order to get a woman's actual sex partner number, you taker her number and multiply it by 3. For a guys number, you take it and divide it by 3.

But it works another way, you can either add 3 points to a girls score to get her SMV, or subtract 3 from a guys SMV to get his score. Chads, for example, are average to women, since they look at them on instagram all day. 9s and 10s are what they really want. Anything sub8 is below average. And sub4 = 100% truecel.

"The rule of three, it's an exact science"

im not gonna lie this is cope. chads dont care about this shit lol, chadlites and brads dont either

im not gonna lie this is cope. chads dont care about this shit lol, chadlites and brads dont either
which part is cope?

women and men lying about their sex partners? women looking at chads on instagram all day?

which part is cope?

women and men lying about their sex partners? women looking at chads on instagram all day?
all of that rule of 3 mental gymnastics i didnt read. just accept if sub8-unattractive and cant successfully cold approach. 5-7 can maybe succeed with jester and personalitymaxx and simping. simple

not a shit thread don't kys

all of that rule of 3 mental gymnastics i didnt read. just accept if sub8-unattractive and cant successfully cold approach. 5-7 can maybe succeed with jester and personalitymaxx and simping. simple
yeah you didnt read it of course, you just say "cope".

In order to understand Sub-8 Law, you need to have an IQ above 100. Many people don’t.

Their egos makes them thing they deserve every fucking person on soyciety to be their slaves and they feel INSULTED when a sub5 talks to them. Whores.

anyone who doesnt believe in sub 8 is copeing hard

I think this is way to overthought and filled with mental gymnastics but I get your point
Sub8 is like this basically:
8/10+ chads exist and slay
4-5/10+ have to put effort to go anywhere and even low tier normies are one step away from being trucels
anything under that dies
For women: have a hole and exist
It's that simple
this

There are too many subjective definitions of what Sub 8 law is to too many different people that it cannot be touted until it is clarified

hole = infinity

penis = failure x infinity

If you are sub 8 the best you are going to get is a land whale to betabuxx in your 60s

If you are sub 8 the best you are going to get is a land whale to betabuxx in your 60s
bingo, its an exact science

to deny this is major cope

666 rule tbh (sorry religiouscels)

I saw that movie

Based and Comtepilled

Over for Americanpiecels

I know you're trying to make it fit the movie clip, but the rule of 2 would be more apt. Chads aren't merely seen as average.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back