Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In order to stop mass shootings, we COULD ban guns

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
... or, we could simply ban dating apps, online dating, etc.

You can’t legislate away the urge to kill.

Maybe if you're in China lol.
You can’t legislate away the urge to kill.
Upload

Last edited:
You have to ban social media in order for that to work genius

and even then there is still bullying, Columbine happened in 1999 before any of that crap existed

not everyone can pull that off, you may ruminate or plan such acts but never do them, definitely wouldn't be driven solely due to being unsuccessful 'romantically' wise, but because society or our ,,peers" treat us like trash. [UWSL]people who can commit slaughter usually are too mentally gone, on the verge of a full blown maniac psychotic narcissistic episode. the adrenaline, and euphoria is the best feeling though.[/UWSL]

Banning guns wouldn’t even do shit. ERs would just acquire them illegally.

the beatings will continue until morale improves

Then cars and knives must also be banned, there were based cels who did attacks using them

I don't think celibacy by itself causes violent actions.

Normies love to leave it out the fact that most mass shooters are confirmed to have been bullied at a very young age. Being a loser in later life combined with past resentment causes people to kill.

Elliot Rodger, Nikolas Cruz, Seung Hui Cho, Alek Minassian

Society creats 90% of these killers by mocking or even physically injuring them in their youth. The other 10% are usually mentally ill or into politics however even those were most likely treated like shit.

You have to ban social media in order for that to work genius

and even then there is still bullying, Columbine happened in 1999 before any of that crap existed

Social media has been around in more primitive forms since the 90s. It was REALLY about 2010 or so when things really started to go downhill.

Columbine was at the time almost unheard of. I was a teen when it happened and I remember. It wasn't like these days where there's a new mass shooting every week.

So it wouldn't prevent all mass shootings but it'd prevent a lot. A LOT more than banning guns anyways. And for the record I'd ban social media in general. But again it was really after 2010 when things started to get as bad as they are today as far as hypergamy, female entitlement etc

I say we need to ban sex, that would make me very happy

If they ban guns, it won’t stop killings. They’ll just take place using other things, which doesn’t seem to be something anti gun people understand

Are we sure all these shootings are incel related? Most of the shooters are white tallfags which according to this forum, can run JBW and slay.

... or, we could simply ban dating apps, online dating, etc.
pretty sure mass shooting preceded that, online dating hadn't really taken off by the time of montreal polytech

In order to stop mass-shootings we just have to make sure all men get laid on a weekly basis minimum

If they ban guns, it won’t stop killings. They’ll just take place using other things, which doesn’t seem to be something anti gun people understand
based. Knives, acid, etc.
I don't think celibacy by itself causes violent actions.

Normies love to leave it out the fact that most mass shooters are confirmed to have been bullied at a very young age. Being a loser in later life combined with past resentment causes people to kill.

Elliot Rodger, Nikolas Cruz, Seung Hui Cho, Alek Minassian

Society creats 90% of these killers by mocking or even physically injuring them in their youth. The other 10% are usually mentally ill or into politics however even those were most likely treated like shit.
based. Normies don't want to take personal responsibility for their own actions.

Yet they do it for niggers and niggerfoids who don't take accountability themselves to make good choices to get out of poverty (fuck BLM).