Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel in one month i will be a 24yo kissless virgin.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
holy shit.
i remember since around 17yo i always told myself well next year ill get some pussy probaly.... year after year....
and now im here
thats it im a freak.

I lost my virginity at 27 to a hooker. When I was your age I was a depressed and suicidal NEET, a lot can change when your brain matures.

Same here bro. Life is a bitch.

For me life is getting worse with each passing day

in February 2020 I will have 22 years old khhv :feelsbadman:

holy shit.
i remember since around 17yo i always told myself well next year ill get some pussy probaly.... year after year....
and now im here
thats it im a freak.

Stop it. Just stop looking outwards trying to find meaning in this demented world, you won't. The only thing you will find is an endless sea of disappointment that you'll drown in. But you won't be permitted to die. No, you'll just fade to the bottom instead. Weighted down by your unavoidable cumulative failures, inconvenient circumstances of your despair. And if that wasn't enough, once you hit rock bottom you'll be forced to observe the sunshine piercing the surface; eternally lamenting about the life you could have had.

What will you do then?
What will you do now?
What have you done?

Do you have any plans to try to improve your life this year OP? 24 is still young

I thought the same since I was 16, now that I'm 19 and I've become proggressively uglier I know there's no hope.

24 is still young

JFL at this.

Try not to laugh

Life ends at 16 tbh.

If you haven't even kissed a foid by then, it will never begin.

Sad shit, man. Agepill is brutal :feelsrope:

Hire a prostitute

Brutal, time goes fast, I'm already 22 what a fucking joke

I recently became 20 years old and I somehow stopped caring about being a virgin.The next hooker is 30min away from my home and coasts about 40€ for a half hour, which means I could lose my virginity this evening IF I WANT. Not a foid decides if and when I get pussy, I do.

Obviously it still hurts that Chad gets all this for free, that a hookers time is so much more worse than mine and that I actually want a romantic partner and not a whore. But the thought of being in control is still empowering.

For me life is getting worse with each passing day
I recently became 20 years old and I somehow stopped caring about being a virgin.The next hooker is 30min away from my home and coasts about 40€ for a half hour, which means I could lose my virginity this evening IF I WANT. Not a foid decides if and when I get pussy, I do.

Obviously it still hurts that Chad gets all this for free, that a hookers time is so much more worse than mine and that I actually want a romantic partner and not a whore. But the thought of being in control is still empowering.

Cope bell rings throughout the night

Last edited:
29 khhv in 3 weeks. get on my level

Being 24 and a kissless virgin is kinda fucked up.
Agree it is fucked up, but OP still has time on his side, and if he genuinely tries can do something about it, assuming he's not trucel sub 4 male

Are you a hand holding haver and hug haver?

Agree it is fucked up, but OP still has time on his side, and if he genuinely tries can do something about it, assuming he's not trucel sub 4 male
Stop thinking time will fix anything, it won't. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I'm turning 24 in two months. DKV.

31 year old KHV. I'm pretty much a wizard now.

Stop it. Just stop looking outwards trying to find meaning in this demented world, you won't. The only thing you will find is an endless sea of disappointment that you'll drown in. But you won't be permitted to die. No, you'll just fade to the bottom instead. Weighted down by your unavoidable cumulative failures, inconvenient circumstances of your despair. And if that wasn't enough, once you hit rock bottom you'll be forced to observe the sunshine piercing the surface; eternally lamenting about the life you could have had.

What will you do then?
What will you do now?
What have you done?

same man, since fucking 16~ I been telling this shit to myself every year and nothing ever changes :(

I was born 1992, my cousin born 2000 got girl pregnant, girl was born 2002

Almost 23 and a kissless virgin too, minus hookers.

holy shit.
and now im here
thats it im a freak.

Well at least you're not some betabuxxing cuck. Sex is overrated and isn't what it's made out to be.

Well at least you're not some betabuxxing cuck. Sex is overrated and isn't what it's made out to be.
sure bro, enjoy copevillage while you can