Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel In NC all you gotta do is trick her into fucking and you're good to go

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
★★
Just get her drunk as fuck and maybe she won't notice your shit features until while you're in. If she refuses in NC, you can still fuck the shit out of her

Not applicable to incels in any way.

When femoid cries about rape, this only means man's maxilla wasn't protruding enough.

When femoid cries about rape, this only means man's maxilla wasn't protruding enough.

I have an orc-tier underbite and no girl ever thought I look good.
Wait, protruding maxilla? That's an overbite? Is that attractive?

I'm going to ascend boys

I live in NC lmfao.

gl proving in court that she consented in the first place. foids run the world. not like youd ever get that point anyway, but still. chick wants you in jail = byebye

lol thats pretty funny actually. midway through she's like hey I've been considering it and i revoke consent. sorry state law says I'm allowed to finish.

This only applies to Chad though

lol thats pretty funny actually. midway through she's like hey I've been considering it and i revoke consent. sorry state law says I'm allowed to finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back