Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In my office people jokingly pairing couples together

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
However when you are incel nobody pairs you with anyone not even jokingly. You are considered an assexual male and dont deserve anybody

Last edited:
it's startling to normal people when they find out ugly men have sexual desires. It's really throws them off.

it's startling to normal people when they find out ugly men have sexual desires. It's really throws them off.
true that is also why they are so offendedn when an ugly guy is looking at pics of girls. If you are incel you are expected to ldar and play video games. Women should not be on your mind

I believe normied can tell an incel.anyone who is a 3/10 male or below is in their eyes an incel.

true that is also why they are so offendedn when an ugly guy is looking at pics of girls. If you are incel you are expected to ldar and play video games. Women should not be on your mind
KEK

What kind of shitty workplace do you guys work in where this kind of shit happens?

I don't know, when you're incel in pairing jokes they usually use you as the bottom of the barrel "the butt of the joke" as the punchline for pairing you with an attractive foid... this is contrast comedy, which is increasingly popular with younger generations currently.

They possibly do not even realize that you exist. As an incel, you're not even a living entity in their eyes.

What kind of shitty workplace do you guys work in where this kind of shit happens?
Its an average work place. This happens every where. Its just hell for us incels because we cannot partake in normie life

this, they dont even see us as human

The sheer truth in this post is staggering, I just leaned back and reflected on myself for a minute, god damn.
:feelsrope:

I wonder why that is. Even as an ugly person myself, I still am sometimes shocked that other ugly men haven't just given up

This is very unprofessional, and you better not even mention it to them because if they have this kind of mentality they're even able to say in your face that you think like that because you're ugly, when they start with this sort of thing maybe it's better to put on your headphones, do a strategic exit to the bathroom or take a break to smoke a cigarette.

this is dumb tbh. arent some of the workers in your office already married?