Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal In middle school there was a chad with my name.

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I made a thread like this before but it's been a long time and this was a pretty blackpilling experience.

I have a common name. In middle school there was this other guy who's name was the same. Whenever someone said my name I didn't even look because I knew who they were talking to.

People had a way of making it more clear. They had some different names they'd use to prefix it. I was often called "Skinny-"(Therapywasaaste), by the other boys, "Emo-"(Therapywasaaste), or "Creepy-"(Therapywasaaste) by girls. While he was called "Buff-"(Therapywasaaste), by boys and "hot-"(Therapywasaaste) by girls.

One guy just straight up called us "good" and "bad" -(Therapywasaaste) Which one do you think I got? I wasn't even a bad kid, I never got in trouble, I was just seen as inferior.

There was an award at the end of the year at the end of middle school, over zoom because of COVID, that was from one of my teachers that we had the same class with, when he said the first name, my parents were excited for probably less than a second before he finished with the other guys last name.

Was that Chad you?

There was an actual chad in my school called chad and he fit all the stereotypes of being the school bully lmao

Brutal I had somebody in middle school who had the same name as me but he was an incel too.

D6AC4835 B18D 4CD2 ABA0 665C97DAA9DC

My name is semi-common and was found among chads and HTNs at my school. I was an exception of course

Brutal namepill :feelsbadman: