Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy In many aspects, I'm retarded and still feel like I'm 14 or something. The only, single, exclusive reason I can't date younger girls is my looks.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I may have a decent abstract IQ but in practical things I'm a disaster, retarded level. In fact, a 14yo person would probably workmog me at my current work. Years of NEETdom and not having some key experiences, also no present dad, plus my brain which must be affected by some syndrome since I do possess some minor deformities in ears, etc, made me serious lag behind.

Also, I still like to do the exact same things I did when 14. Playing pokemon the whole day while listen to grunge and Japanese music is something extremely appealing to me. Also watching girly animes and whatnot. And I'm also still attracted to the same types of girls from back them. Same age range.

So I ask the world, which would be a compatible partner to me? A 14 yo JB who also enjoys those activities, matches my level of sexual experience and to which I'm heavily attracted or a 30 yo (like me) strong, independent woman who certainly doesn't want a "manchild"?

Too bad all that counts is looks and my receding hairline is pretty much all it takes to make the very idea of me with such a young girl looks like a crime against humanity to 90% of people.

I wonder if I could change bodies with a teenage good-looking guy, or even girl for that matter. Hell, even an older guy but who looked good and young. Then I'd be able to date a 14-18 yo girl without any problems. With my current mind, nothing would change, only my looks.

Last edited:
If it makes you a little bit less sad, in 10 years i gonna be in the same (probably even worser) Position like you, ive see that youre german Right?

I may have a decent abstract IQ but in practical things I'm a disaster, retarded level. In fact, a 14yo person would probably workmog me at my current work. Years of NEETdom and not having some key experiences, also no present dad, plus my brain which must be affected by some syndrome since I do possess some minor deformities in ears, etc, made me serious lag behind.

Also, I still like to do the exact same things I did when 14. Playing pokemon the whole day while listen to grunge and Japanese music is something extremely appealing to me. Also watching girly animes and whatnot. And I'm also still attracted to the same types of girls from back them. Same age range.

So I ask the world, which would be a compatible partner to me? A 14 yo JB who also enjoys those activities, matches my level of sexual experience and to which I'm heavily attracted or a 30 yo (like me) strong, independent woman who certainly doesn't want a "manchild"?

Too bad all that counts is looks and my receding hairline is pretty much all it takes to make the very idea of me with such a young girl looks like a crime against humanity to 90% of people.

I wonder if I could change bodies with a teenage good-looking guy, or even girl for that matter. Hell, even an older guy but who looked good and young. Then I'd be able to date a 14-18 yo girl without any problems. With my current mind, nothing would change, only my looks.
what pokemon games do you play

If it makes you a little bit less sad, in 10 years i gonna be in the same (probably even worser) Position like you, ive see that youre german Right?
Yes, but I don't master the language, and pretty much lost all my drive to keep learning it tbh. At least I already have a job and even though I suck at it people don't seem to care much since it's a low position.
what pokemon games do you play
Alle.jpg, but mostly third gen games (Emerald, Fire red, etc). I already played each till the end like 30 times minimum.

Yes, but I don't master the language, and pretty much lost all my drive to keep learning it tbh. At least I already have a job and even though I suck at it people don't seem to care much since it's a low position.
I dont even have a School Degree man (Ive left School at the age of 12 through heavy bullying)

I'm like you, except I also look young, although lately I've been getting visibly older and I'm slowly starting to look closer to my age (23.) Just a year ago I legit looked 12. Now I look maybe 16-17, so that's progress.

I still feel like a 13 year old kid. I play video games, watch movies, tv shows, cartoons. I can't do shit on my own, I don't have a driver's licence and I don't think I'll ever be able to drive. I'm always confused about adult stuff, and I'm naive as fuck.

I guess it's because lack of socialization, friends and sexual partners.

I dont even have a School Degree man (Ive left School at the age of 12 through heavy bullying)
Wow, is that even legal in Germany?

But I also did that, I left school like three times back in Brazil, at 10, then at 12 and then at 18. But I managed somehow to finish it at 21, was a hell of a struggle. Also got bullied before high school.

In Brazil nowadays if you only lack HS you can make a test and if you get the minimal points (not that hard) you get your HS diploma. Isn't there something like that here as well?
I'm like you, except I also look young, although lately I've been getting visibly older and I'm slowly starting to look closer to my age (23.) Just a year ago I legit looked 12. Now I look maybe 16-17, so that's progress.

I still feel like a 13 year old kid. I play video games, watch movies, tv shows, cartoons. I can't do shit on my own, I don't have a driver's licence and I don't think I'll ever be able to drive. I'm always confused about adult stuff, and I'm naive as fuck.

I also lack a driver's license, which at 30 is pretty much a joke in my area.

Going with the bicycle to work in winter will be lots of fun I'm sure :feelsrope:

Y... I know what you mean. All the generation that were born in later 80s and early 90s grew up playing videogames and now they (we) are 25> and a lot of them they still playing videogames because this is what they like. Meanwhile rest of society says that playing videogames is a kid think and we have to grow up.

In spite of that I dont feel Im a kid or i need to grow up just for playing videogames or watching anime.And i also think you shouldnt feel you are a kid. First off because im biologicall an adult, and second off because you work and you can support yourself with the money you get.

There are also women who, like us, belong to the same generation and still playing videogames, althought there are not so much like males.

Anyway, you should be with a woman who you are confortable being like you are with, wich is hard to ppl like you and me (me not that much because Im 25), and she should like (or at least tolerate) playing vdieogames because if not she is gonna be "muh playing videogames again, grow up" 24/7. You can also try a young young woman (always inside the law about consent sexual age) and give a shit what other thinks about.

But never be with a 30 yo women who you dont match with, just for not being along. Honestly at this ages and to ppl like us is hard to get a women like us. The thing was getting one in our younghood. I think you should be psyched up to a adulthood with pets and videogames instead of women, focus yourself on your hobbies and yourself (MGTOW)

How do you cope with it? I'm 22 but people mistake me for 16-17, and it literally feels like no one takes me seriously. I've been rejected many times over the years for various reasons, but lately all I hear is "you look too young teehee".

Doesn't help that I'm 5'7.

You're fucking obsessed with jail baits.

Has OP tried showering?

How do you cope with it? I'm 22 but people mistake me for 16-17, and it literally feels like no one takes me seriously. I've been rejected many times over the years for various reasons, but lately all I hear is "you look too young teehee".

It's hard to deal with it and honestly it really ruins my day when someone thinks I'm 15 or something. 4 months ago I was joining a gym with my dad, and the roastie at reception asked if I was older than 16 (16 is the gym age limit here apparently.) I just kind of froze for a while and looked down at the floor out of embarrassment. My dad immediately said I was 22 and the foid apologized with a smirk on her face.
If my dad hadn't been there, I would have just left immediately without answering and I would never come back to that gym.

Looking like a kid ruins many "men's" lives and it's a huge source of anxiety for me. You asked me how I cope? I don't really. I'm just hoping I'll at least look 18 soon. This is the kind of bizarre shit people like us have to deal with while 16 year old Chad looks 20 and fucks prime JB every day.

Booo!
Go back to posting pics of cute underaged girls plz

Better than looking like an oldcel. Enjoy your youth.

>grunge
HAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA AHAHAH
AHAHAH
HA!
Besides that , i feel you on some level , hobby-wise i still watch anime , sometimes play games and funpost online. The work-thing hits deep since i got fired in 2 weeks.
The only option an avatarfagging cuck like you has is trannycelling but that's disgusting even to me HAH

> I'm always confused about adult stuff
YES , i don't even know how to put it , i try to do a lot of shit myself , but i feel like something is gnawing at the back of my head telling me i'm not ''mature'' and that i'm the same , even though i know that's false

>5'7
move out of your country
You're fucking obsessed with jail baits.
There is literally nothing wrong with any form of paedophilia (hebe etc.)
A

Y... I know what you mean. All the generation that were born in later 80s and early 90s grew up playing videogames and now they (we) are 25> and a lot of them they still playing videogames because this is what they like. Meanwhile rest of society says that playing videogames is a kid think and we have to grow up.

Not only that, but I'm still generally only interested in the games I played growing up. Or in the genres the they most closely resemble. Just like with OP playing Pokemon Emerald/Diamond/Whatever 30 times over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back