Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

in love with a foid that is 3 years older than me

misanthropist

misanthropist

Recruit
★★★★
do yall have any tips to how i can get this bitch off my mind? she is not even all that

Another day, another oneitis cuck:feelsseriously:
Tired Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

do yall have any tips to how i can get this bitch off my mind? she is not even all that
Imagine her taking a nasty grimey shit. :feelsthink:

Do you still want her and think she’s pretty after that? :feelshehe:

If so I don’t know what to tell ya! :feelskek:

Idk poison her or something

i tried multiple times but just couldt get over that mf

i don't know i'm sorry. i'm currently under the spell of someone as well:feelstrash:

Ask her out, that usually breaks all illusions.

oneitis cuck detected. how can you still have a oneitis after being blackpilled? foids have zero value, but you idolize them by making them your sole obsession. stop being a submissive cuck and wake up.

oneitis cuck detected. how can you still have a oneitis after being blackpilled? foids have zero value, but you idolize them by making them your sole obsession. stop being a submissive cuck and wake up.
i just cant get over that bitch i JUST CANT:lasereyes:

Out of curiosity, why did you fall in love with her? What makes her special if anything?

Find a another foid that you like more.

Out of curiosity, why did you fall in love with her? What makes her special if anything?
the funny thing its her features which resemble much like my own for example the eyes the jawline etc i dont know why but it made me develop this wierd attraction because of that

worse thing is that she lives in a totally seperate continent
When I was younger, I was in love with a European foid who was five years older than me. Needless to say, she didn't care about me at all. Found out she was getting married and stopped caring about her, too. This was a long time ago, wouldn't make that mistake now.

When I was younger, I was in love with a European foid who was five years older than me. Needless to say, she didn't care about me at all. Found out she was getting married and stopped caring about her, too. This was a long time ago, wouldn't make that mistake now.
my god lucky you i hope i this foid would just d!e and let my mind be