Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In islam if you get married you need to pay the foid dowry

T

thallium0000

Veteran
A dowry in the Muslim faith is a gift, or a promise of a gift, to the wife by the husband. It is negotiated shortly before the couple's marriage and is often in written form. It is often in the form of gold coins, cash or land.

Lol i dont even have a pot to piss in. Its making me give up even more getting in a relationship seems like climbing a mountain im 1000000 miles away from.

These days muslim women want flashy cars and heaps of money.

just enslave a kafir foid bro :feelsLSD:

A dowry in the Muslim faith is a gift, or a promise of a gift, to the wife by the husband. It is negotiated shortly before the couple's marriage and is often in written form. It is often in the form of gold coins, cash or land.

Lol i dont even have a pot to piss in. Its making me give up even more getting in a relationship seems like climbing a mountain im 1000000 miles away from.

Least cucked Islamic law.

jfl so marriage is just glorified prostitution then? :feelshehe:

yes its called "meher" @gymletethnicel

Stopped reading at "in islam"

you pay the family (man) because you purchased a product (foid)

This is literally cuckoldry and toilet worship. Islam is engaging in worship of toilets before God.
In hell, they will burn.

it's over

-
Yeah there's something like this in Bulgaria too

It says the average bride-price is $320, not a bad deal at all.

The mom said that some offers went up as high as $3500, still quite reasonable if it's a Stacey.

-

Last edited:

I thought the brides father has to pay the groom a dowry

In the Zulu culture we have something very similar, it's called "lobola". Basically give your wifes father a shit ton of livestock but the nice part is that you can negotiate :feelsjuice:. If you have proof of her participating in degenerate activities, you are able to pay less. If she isn't a virigin she'll practically be free and you can get her for like 2 cows kek(These foids have surgeries to reclaim their virginity's, that's why I hate the west :feelspuke:):feelsLightsaber:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back