Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In Incelistan there should be the daily 2 minutes hate at normies

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Like at the start of the work day people gather to look at the slide projector video.. and when scenes of normies come up people are yelling in anger at them.

And the enemy of the party is Emanual Normiestein, who is leading a secret network of failed normies and wannabe normies within Incelistan.

Why not 240 minutes of screaming at them?

No. Why would we subject ourselves to their stupidity? Spend that valuable time building incelistan higher, stronger, better

How about an incel prayer every day like this? We could found a new religion: Incelity or something like that

2023 Turkish Elections 1

Are you praising inceldom because you want it?
Nope, but if we were to create a new nation, we might as well have our own church or religion. Think of a "national" church, like the Anglican Church in England.

There’s definitely a reason his name is goldstein and he looked like a jew (if my memory served me right).
we never know if he even existed, he was probably big brother himself, a kike, george orwell knew what he was doing

Nope, but if we were to create a new nation, we might as well have our own church or religion. Think of a "national" church, like the Anglican Church in England.
I dont like churches, Only gods Thor and Odin or fuck off!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back