Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In How Far Are Beauty Ideals "Socially Constructed"?

In How Far Are Beauty Ideals "Socially Constructed"?

• 100% Social Construct (i.e. you could engineer people believing abo manlets are 10/10)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
hXUxdMB.jpg
:heart:
8c6Ib8s.jpg

As you know, there's a lot of talk about "media representation" these days, about how beauty ideals are socially constructed and so on and so forth. You know what I mean. But how much impact do you think it has?

Do you think that you could socially engineer people into preferring fat old abo females over blonde Stacies? And short little curry manlets over tall dark handsome Chads?

zero. beauty standards are all biological and get more and more true the more liberated and hypergamous hoes become. they can accentuate those things that get 6'4" chad's dick hard.

generally it's

high hip to waist ratio
fat ass and tits (fat reserves to sustain the hoe through pregnancy incase of famine)
estrogenic bone development (projecting zygos, narrow nose bridge, rounded forehead, arches eyebrows.. there's a reason 100% of girls have identical "contour" makeup. contour is bone frauding)
"thicc". shows abundant nutrition and fat deposits.
and various health indicators like hair, eyelashes, shit like that

things like shaved pussies and armpits is a new thing mainly cause we just did away with the inconveniences of sex and made it better. like shaved girls reminding guys of JB's or whatever

there's nothing you can tell me to find attractive that will actually make my dick hard.

If you think I'm wrong, hypothesize a way to "socially construct" women to like 5'2" balding Indians with narrow shoulders and small dicks

hairstyles are social constructs.. its not a coincidence that hairstyle DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL. the social constructs are just trivial trends once every other prerequisite for primal raw sex appeal has been met

Last edited:
Personally, i think the media and shit had a big impact in what turns me on, which is embedded in me on a subconscious level.

"socially constructed" is a feminazi term that should never be used on this website tbhtbh
delete this thread

Do you think that you could socially engineer people into preferring fat old abo females over blonde Stacies?
If 99% of the world were abo people, the blond Stacey would look like an absolute alien regarding the majority's standards, and thus be seen as ugly. Those standards are mostly social constructs but of course they are rooted to evolution of populations and statistics, so "nature" in a sense.

80% natural, 20% socially constructed.

For instance, there would be no Tyrones in the era of slavery and appartheid, but most of it is biological

Anyone that is on the side of nurture to explain unequal distributions is a brainlet faggot.

80% natural, 20% socially constructed.

For instance, there would be no Tyrones in the era of slavery and appartheid, but most of it is biological
cope if you don't think white women were dicked by tall robust high T low inhibition handsome slave tyrone.. there's more girls getting their holes filled by BBC these days though cause its trendy. I guarantee you that if you took 2018 foids back in time to slave days, they would ALL be getting spit roasted by slave Tyrone

cope if you don't think white women were dicked by tall robust high T low inhibition handsome slave tyrone.. there's more girls getting their holes filled by BBC these days though cause its trendy. I guarantee you that if you took 2018 foids back in time to slave days, they would ALL be getting spit roasted by slave Tyrone

It's always black and white with you guys, before jumping to your keyboard to write cope like a retard, try understanding what i'm saying.

Obviously there were some white females having sex with black men, but since black had a subhuman status/more association with being dumb/less power/were ostracised etc, they were less attractive in general because of a social construct.

If it was a social construct then indian women would like indian men and asian women would like asian men, etc., which as we all know is not the case.

It's always black and white with you guys, before jumping to your keyboard to write cope like a retard, try understanding what i'm saying.

Obviously there were some white females having sex with black men, but since black had a subhuman status/more association with being dumb/less power/were ostracised etc, they were less attractive in general because of a social construct.
bro that's how they are NOW!! and that's why white girls like them. cause they're low IQ low inhibition poor violent criminals!!! could be argued they have no status either since they're all either poor or locked up. but real status is in propensity for violence. ever heard of THUG GAME?

If 99% of the world were abo people, the blond Stacey would look like an absolute alien regarding the majority's standards, and thus be seen as ugly. Those standards are mostly social constructs but of course they are rooted to evolution of populations and statistics, so "nature" in a sense.

lol, thats the dumbest thing ive heard all week

bro that's how they are NOW!! and that's why white girls like them. cause they're low IQ low inhibition poor violent criminals!!! could be argued they have no status either since they're all either poor or locked up. but real status is in propensity for violence. ever heard of THUG GAME?

No they aren't, they haven't as much a bad status, and racism is looked down up by liberals. In the past racism wasn't only ACCEPTABLE, if was the norm.

lol, thats the dumbest thing ive heard all week
How so ? It would be the equivalent of fucking a female "little grey" for us. Some males might give it a try, but most will rather avoid it. You're low IQ if you think our current standards could be copy pasted into the reality of this thought experiment.

Mostly natural. Economics and culture can affect it a bit, for instance in times of scarcity, dating a fat person was a status symbol.

I'd say it's 90% natural, 10% cultural. Anything else is a cope mechanism for ugly people.

Wikipedia is not cucked about it, strangely. Their article on physical attractiveness is as blackpill as you make it. For how long?

Last edited:
Wikipedia is not cucked about it, strangely. Their article on physical attractiveness is as blackpill as you make it. For how long?

There are tons of blackpills to be found in "normal" Academic evolutionary psychology and biology. The two fields feminists obviously hate the most and who are under more and more fire every day. It's just a matter of time until they are completely scrutinized. And their knowledge then disappears like OKCupid statistics...

mostly natural for sure.....

Men will fuck virtually any women. There's no shortage of desperate guys. Women say that they're forced to live up to an idealised beauty standard but that's pure bullshit as men will want to fuck them regardless. Its why you find Whale sized Goblins getting paid £3000+ a month via their camshow but don't find the reverse.

Men are forced to conform to whatever women want if they want to get laid.

How so ? It would be the equivalent of fucking a female "little grey" for us. Some males might give it a try, but most will rather avoid it. You're low IQ if you think our current standards could be copy pasted into the reality of this thought experiment.

There are tons of blackpills to be found in "normal" Academic evolutionary psychology and biology. The two fields feminists obviously hate the most and who are under more and more fire every day. It's just a matter of time until they are completely scrutinized. And their knowledge then disappears like OKCupid statistics...
Could be. It could also be that feminists are the ones who lose the ideological struggle.

Beauty in a purely esthetic sense? Almost entirely natural.

This does not account for questions of status or pecuniary opportunism, e.g. "JBW" game in SEA where anyone with an American flag in his Tinder bio can lure some cunt out of her clothes with the prospect of a green card. Status itself is something that foids are primally attracted to that does not always tie in with physical characteristics and is the only real thing to fall back on in discussions of "media manipulation". But this is not exactly "beauty".

What does it prove ? This is our world with our beauty standards. In our world, the clarity of skin is historically a social construct in India and Southern Asia because it is associated with nobility, and thus status. A 0/10 white foid would have had the exact same level of fame as a white Stacey in that situation. It's a bit like a "positive freak show".

Again, if the whole world was abo, beauty standards would have been different. If Stacey was suddenly teleported in such a world, she would be seen as a kind of asexual God at best, or be stoned to death because of being a xenomorph freak at worst.

Mostly natural. The exceptions are pretty boys which are too pretty, like Justin Bieber when he was prettyboymaxxed. In this comfy modern society they can have status, but in older days they would have none whatsoever and the foids would only want strong Chads. Another exception is cultural trends like fat foids being considered beautiful.

Mostly natural. Economics and culture can affect it a bit, for instance in times of scarcity, dating a fat person was a status symbol.

I'd say it's 90% natural, 10% cultural. Anything else is a cope mechanism for ugly people.

Wikipedia actually gets bad rep for nothing, it's legit the most unbiased encyclopedia in circulation.

The "everyone can write lies in it" is bullcrap, it's not as simple as that because there is a rigorous process of verification.

What does it prove ? This is our world with our beauty standards. In our world, the clarity of skin is historically a social construct in India and Southern Asia because it is associated with nobility, and thus status. A 0/10 white foid would have had the exact same level of fame as a white Stacey in that situation. It's a bit like a "positive freak show".

Again, if the whole world was abo, beauty standards would have been different. If Stacey was suddenly teleported in such a world, she would be seen as a kind of asexual God at best, or be stoned to death because of being a xenomorph freak at worst.

you are wrong