Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based In honor of Akira Toriyama, Love for dragon ball thread

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

Officer
★★★
I’ll start, Dragon Ball has helped me cope for years I love the setting, the characters, the soundtrack of Dragon ball. Without it many would have no copes. It influenced most of modern anime, and even western media and for all the positives I love it for that.

I’ll start, Dragon Ball has helped me cope for years I love the setting, the characters, the soundtrack of Dragon ball. Without it many would have no copes. It influenced most of modern anime, and even western media and for all the positives I love it for that.
Another one bites the dust.

Yes. This and pokemon was my favorite cartoon growing up. Loved it.

I never watched it much But I am seeing on Twitter People Disrespecting them cause of this one “racist” looking character, fuckin niggers

I never watched it much But I am seeing on Twitter People Disrespecting them cause of this one “racist” looking character, fuckin niggers
Twitter should be deleted from the internet

Original dragonball was peak