Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"In highschool I had the biggest crush on a 5'0 Asian boy"

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[attachment=2548]
The amount of lies they go through just to try and prove us wrong is staggering.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180223-233132.jpg
    Screenshot_20180223-233132.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 259
Even if this is true he probably had a good looking face.

damn can she come like me? Im waiting.

universallyabhorred said:
Even if this is true he probably had a good looking face.
She even said he was not conventionally attractive, this is the biggest lie I've ever read.
I knew an actual 5'0 in highschool and he did have an attractive face but he was still single and a virgin.

Before I even read the comment, I thought "Sure, but did she suck his dick?" Lo and behold she did not. What a shocker. WHAT A FUCKING SHOCKER.

She slept with him only after a bunch of more attractive dudes probably already had their way with her. Typical short ugly fate, gotta go last.

"Biggest crush ever" and "hottest guy ever to exist" but "He asked me out but I wasn't ready for a boyfriend yet."

giphy.gif

Women can be so fucking dumb sometimes.

coooooooooooooope

aut said:
"Biggest crush ever" and "hottest guy ever to exist" but "He asked me out but I wasn't ready for a boyfriend yet."
giphy.gif

it's like they literally have no brain. can you imagine a GL guy getting rejected by a girl with the reason being "im not ready for a boyfriend yet"

just lol

i think she typed 5 instead of 6

7339er said:
i think she typed 5 instead of 6
No she definitely wrote 5 so she could try and disprove the blackpill

"He asked me out, but I wasn't ready for a boyfriend yet"

aut said:
"Biggest crush ever" and "hottest guy ever to exist" but "He asked me out but I wasn't ready for a boyfriend yet."

giphy.gif

Fucking this. Stupid cunt can't even lie properly.

If she had said he was considered conventionally unattractive that would've been different.

I really don't think they understand what cripples actual incels the most and they seem to give fakecels the most attention.

I bet this Asian had a nice face, even then it is still hard for ricecels to get a white gf and last for more than a few months.

Kointo said:
"He asked me out, but I wasn't ready for a boyfriend yet"

This. Right here, this refutes cucktear's own argument, a female has to be attracted first, and SHE has to approach him, not the other way around, unless you are chadlite

aut said:

giphy.gif

damn that's the best laughing gif I've ever seen

Indari said:
damn that's the best laughing gif I've ever seen

It's my favourite. It mogs Cage to death.

aut said:
It's my favourite. It mogs Cage to death.

i hate cage. just makes me think of normies

For those of you thinking that the asian guy existed at all, seriously take some IQ enhancers!

'I had the biggest crush on a dude'
'He asked me out but I wasnt into him'

Women convince themselves this to feel they're good people.