Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In Highschool foids made disgusting comments about Chad singer we watched in class

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
When I was 15 our teacher showed us a video from the Swedish musical "Kristina från Duvemåla". It features a Pretty boy/Chad singer, you can watch it below, fast forward to 23 seconds for the performance to start.

View: https://youtu.be/e2tdBKFKOrU?si=nms5QHQAYB-of02d

Afterwards in the lunchroom I overheard the girls gushing over him, saying things like "I just really wanna suck his dick he sooo hot", "the things I'd let him do to me", "he could sing for me while fucking me".

It caught me off guard because I had never heard them talk like that before, but I guess they had already been sexually active since they were 13 so it was just normal to them.

The funny thing was that they googled him and they found out he was gay, they all went "Nooooo! Fuck!" in unison, as if they had a chance in the first place :feelskek:

Over for foids.

The funny thing was that they googled him and they found out he was gay, they all went "Nooooo! Fuck!" in unison, as if they had a chance in the first place :feelskek:
It’s because they’re disgusted that he did not live up to the masculinity that all foids project on Chads

Women have always been always been more hyper sexual than men and open about it too. It's a myth that men are the sex obsessed gender. Women make everything about sex.

he looks like he'd want to suck dick even more than the foids tbh

ok I didn't actually read this before guessing he was gay from his appearance

my PERSONALITY DETECTOR is AMAZING

I mog foids at this

Afterwards in the lunchroom I overheard the girls gushing over him, saying things like "I just really wanna suck his dick he sooo hot", "the things I'd let him do to me", "he could sing for me while fucking me".

It caught me off guard because I had never heard them talk like that before, but I guess they had already been sexually active since they were 13 so it was just normal to them.
underage girls are very sexually active and start from a very young age , but theyre also good at hiding that side of theirs and acting like innocent girls .

Women have always been always been more hyper sexual than men and open about it too. It's a myth that men are the sex obsessed gender. Women make everything about sex.

Least entitled female:

That's another type of blackpill. Pretty Boys cannot lose in life.

I watched a few seconds of the video.
He has that typical faggot face. He looks feminine.
He just looks like a Disney prince.

ok I didn't actually read this before guessing he was gay from his appearance

my PERSONALITY DETECTOR is AMAZING

I mog foids at this
Same. I thought there was something wrong when I read that he was into singing.