Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In high school they call me a school shooter

T

Truecel6

Banned
-
It happens to me oftentimes. Later they say that „chill man it’s just a joke”. But im quite frustrated. Why are they doing this?

They are calling you that because you're a truecel

Low trust quiet truecel in HS= the OP
High trust outgoing truecel in HS= mascot (especially if ethnic). A clown.

Both are shit options imo

Hell, fellow soldiers said I look like I’d be the next ft. Hood jihadi guy

normies don't give a fuck about us,that's why.if i was you i would drop out if that is a possibility.

go ER on them in Roblox

I'm pretty sure that the people in my high school probably thought the same about me; I would frequently wear the same hoodie every day (which is a school shooter trait, apparently) and was a complete social outcast in general. (Also a school shooter trait.)

Actually, now that I think about it, the people that were nice to me were probably only being nice for me for their own sake, you know—
"just in case".
It's whatever, I was barely in school anyways i.e. I ditched that shit-hole quite often because I never felt welcomed, nor did I have any friends at all; I also didn't really give a single shit about my grades either, it just wasn't important to me in the slightest. (I don't condone this mindset but it is what it is.)

All and all, just fucking ignore the assholes in highschool, bro, there's not much you can do about it; don't let them live rent-free inside your mind—they're not worth it—they're just a bunch of tools in a constant popularity-contest, that's all it is and that's all they are: tools.

So did the guys back in my school.
It actually was quite funny, hell I even played into the role of it a few times.
They're probably not wrong though.

nobody was called that in my school maybe they thought it was me? :feelswow::giga:

I can 100% guarantee ppl thought this about me

B-b-better don't show them that they were right! :feelstrash:

Tell them to think bettER of it.

Point at them and say, "pew. Pew."

With a evil and/or mischievous grin...

Becoming a school shooter is really a self-fulfilling prophecy for normies. They call you a school shooter and other names, bully you, exclude you and then one day you walk into the hallway with a loaded AR-15. Then they'll act like they never saw this coming and it was some kind of freak accident like a tornado or a fire as in that it just happened for no reason and not because of years of mistreatment and their hands. If anything I'm suprised that there aren't more school shooters with the school system being as it is.

I don't get why some normies even put that in conversations. Do they want you to become one and slaughter them? They're so sick, it's unbelievable.