Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story In high school I found a history book and I didn't give it back to its owner

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
This happened like 4 years ago. It was brand new and he forgot it on another class, so I just took it for me. I think I still have it somewhere around home kek, that course I had two history books my own and the one I found. Giving it to a teacher or asking if someone lost it? Fuck that, when my books were stolen (or I lost them) in middle school I never recovered them because nobody gave a fuck when I asked if someone had them, so it seems fair to me what I did. In the whatsapp group one day someone wrote "in history class please can I sit with someone that has a history book or someone can lend it to me, mine got stolen" :feelskek::feelskek: He was a high tier normie with lots of normie friends and gf so I couldn't care less.

Each time I tried being nice to people I never got anything in return, maybe sometimes a cold "thank you" without even smiling but most of the time not even that. I remember one day I had too many cookies and gave one to a normie that was nearby, he told me they were disgusting. Should have put rat poison in them kek. Or when in middle school to I asked politely if someone could lend me a calculator for the physics exam and no one wanted to give it to me. When I came back to class I autistically kicked my table and the teacher asked me angry what happened and I told her, she went to the same class I went asking without success and returned with a calculator :feelsseriously: Small events like this blackpill you.

you're right. Its the small, death by a thousand cuts that slowly whittles your sanity away. Fuck em. If the bitch wanted his textbook he shouldn't have left it. Way life goes

It's all lies anyway

you're right. Its the small, death by a thousand cuts that slowly whittles your sanity away. Fuck em. If the bitch wanted his textbook he shouldn't have left it. Way life goes
:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

This happened like 4 years ago. It was brand new and he forgot it on another class, so I just took it for me. I think I still have it somewhere around home kek, that course I had two history books my own and the one I found. Giving it to a teacher or asking if someone lost it? Fuck that, when my books were stolen (or I lost them) in middle school I never recovered them because nobody gave a fuck when I asked if someone had them, so it seems fair to me what I did. In the whatsapp group one day someone wrote "in history class please can I sit with someone that has a history book or someone can lend it to me, mine got stolen" :feelskek::feelskek: He was a high tier normie with lots of normie friends and gf so I couldn't care less.

Each time I tried being nice to people I never got anything in return, maybe sometimes a cold "thank you" without even smiling but most of the time not even that. I remember one day I had too many cookies and gave one to a normie that was nearby, he told me they were disgusting. Should have put rat poison in them kek. Or when in middle school to I asked politely if someone could lend me a calculator for the physics exam and no one wanted to give it to me. When I came back to class I autistically kicked my table and the teacher asked me angry what happened and I told her, she went to the same class I went asking without success and returned with a calculator :feelsseriously: Small events like this blackpill you.
You did well OP. Wish you all the best spanish neighbor!