Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel In high school a foid found my Tinder profile and laughed at me

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I was 17, still bluepilled and of course had Tinder without much success. I had my profile there and swiped right on every foid but still no luck, it was so bad and depressing but I still thought there was some hope for me. Then one day in class a foid comes laughing at me and says "hey thespanishcel how is tinder going?? :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" but I just ignored her and walked away while feeling my face turning red from shame and anger. I wish I had the balls to tell her "yeah I have tinder so what, can't a shy ugly guy like me at least try??" or tell her to fuck off but I didn't. Still remember it to this day. If you don't try, they tell you you're incel because you're not trying. If you do try, they laugh at you for trying. They are never happy.

its over for shy spanishcels

LOL It never began

How old are you now?

People are Shit Most of times :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

are you kostyxd?

Tried Tinder for a week. On the second day with no matches, I upgraded to Tinder Gold (so I can see who liked my profile and get profile more exposure. Maxed out the age range, location etc. By the end of the week, I matched with 6 people: 3 trannys 2 fake model profiles and 1 obese 55 year old washed up, former YOLO foid who was tatted up with dentures. Bragged about drug usage in highschool, her 20s was mostly drunk and slept around, settled down in her 30s with a Tyrone, now is currently single with 4 kids and health problems. Also says that she is a sapiosexual :feelskek: (a person who finds intelligence sexually attractive or arousing) and a demisexual ([UWSL]a sexual orientation in which a person feels sexually attracted to someone only after they've developed a close emotional bond with them.) [/UWSL]

I had my profile there and swiped right on every foid but still no luck
Swiping right a lot reduces your desirability score. You should swipe left on hot foids, and right on ugly ones. :bigbrain:

If a guy uses tinder, its just embarrassing for him in the eyes of foids. Simply because they expect men to be able to get women without resorting to online dating, and if you need OLD then you are a loser. For women, its just that they are checking their options and they use it for entertainment

Over for tindercels

Should've mogged her for having tinder, fucking foids :society:

Why even bother with dating apps ?

Tried Tinder for a week. On the second day with no matches, I upgraded to Tinder Gold (so I can see who liked my profile and get profile more exposure. Maxed out the age range, location etc. By the end of the week, I matched with 6 people: 3 trannys 2 fake model profiles and 1 obese 55 year old washed up, former YOLO foid who was tatted up with dentures. Bragged about drug usage in highschool, her 20s was mostly drunk and slept around, settled down in her 30s with a Tyrone, now is currently single with 4 kids and health problems. Also says that she is a sapiosexual :feelskek: (a person who finds intelligence sexually attractive or arousing) and a demisexual ([UWSL]a sexual orientation in which a person feels sexually attracted to someone only after they've developed a close emotional bond with them.) [/UWSL]
The fact you actually bothered to hold correspondence with her proves how over it is

I told shut to a girl who cockblocked me from asking out her friend. Next day I was reported to the teacher and on my school instagram was a post that I walk around school and say shit to girls. I fucking hate foids an teachers anybody in power :feelsree:

But one time dudes from my class foud a guy simillar to me on tinder (I don't have tinder) and they laughted off me :feelsree: