Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In Eastern Europe to get laid you need a social circle

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
A friend of a friend, a work acquaintance / colleague. Those are pretty much your only options around here.

Only Chads get to fuck girls that they haven't invested a lot of time into, but that's mostly in clubs or other places people with no friends like me can't go. Most guys are aggressive brutes trying to be Chad too.

The conservative attitudes also make girls very picky. They only settle for the best they can find and then they only leave the guy for a better guy.

Basically, I'm doomed as an aspie avoidant introvert who doesn't like being friends with people. My baldness and unhealthiness are the last nail in the coffin.

Same.

That's why I didn't get nowhere, was treated like shit most of the time, and was/am extremely lonely.

In Poland, if you don't have friends, relatives or family, you are treated less than shit, even dogs get better treated, leaving alone cats. People are rude and aggressive with you, by definition.

It's also extremely hard to get a friendship, be accepted in a social circle.

Which country are you from/living, OP?

Last edited:
That's why I didn't get nowhere, was treated like shit most of the time, and was lonely.

In Poland, if you don't have friends, relatives or family, you are treated less than shit.
Everything is about connections around here, even dating. Which is horrible for people who like to keep to themselves.

So is the whole 'go to EE bro' thing bullshit?

So is the whole 'go to EE bro' thing bullshit?
Not if you have money. They'll give you their cunt and wrap it up like a Christmas present if you have money.

As a local dude I of course lack money. Which you also need a social circle for btw.

Everything is about connections around here, even dating. Which is horrible for people who like to keep to themselves.
It's not that I keep all to myself, I went out, many times to "meetups" or some social events open to anyone.
Never managed to get someone, except one liar manipulative hypocrite. People here, are "racist" between themselves. At least, in WE you can at least hang out from time to time with somebody. Being an introvert, it's almost impossible to get connections in Poland. Even money is not enough, in my experience, you have to have some status and "looks", or be very talkative, in subjects like you give them something in return, which I' not.

If I remind correctly, you live in Romania, don't you?

Last edited:
It's not that I keep all to myself, I went out, many times to "meetups" or some social events open to anyone.
Never managed to get someone, except one liar manipulative hypocrite. People here, are "racist" between themselves. At least, in WE you can at least hang out from time to time with somebody. Being an introvert, it's almost impossible to get connections in Poland.
Yeah, people around here are brutal. They judge each other over petty shit all the time. Having an ugly face is catastrophic not only in dating.

My dad was telling me how 50% of success in this country is dressing nicely. Which I suppose is true, cause people are superficial god damn animals.

Yeah, people around here are brutal. They judge each other over petty shit all the time. Having an ugly face is catastrophic not only in dating.

My dad was telling me how 50% of success in this country is dressing nicely. Which I suppose is true, cause people are superficial god damn animals.
I already wrote many times, EE is not better than WE. Furthermore, it's being "westernizing" very rapidly, with all the EE pathologies left in addition. No surprising why suicide rate is so high in this region, and emigration to WE is so huge.

I already wrote many times, EE is not better than WE. Furthermore, it's being "westernizing" very rapidly, with all the EE left in addition.
EE has the worst parts of a conservative society and now it's quickly getting (already has many) of the worst parts of a liberal society. We're fucked.

EE has the worst parts of a conservative society and now it's quickly getting (already has many) of the worst parts of a liberal society. We're fucked.
Yes, totally, I already said that a decade ago, now it's even more visible. They only copy the bad sides of the West, and have already all the bad parts from the communist era. Female/male suicide ratio is one of the most disproportionate in the world, too.

Please answer, are you from Romania?

Is Romania cucked or based?

Tfw you're a virgin because you can't have sex but you can't have sex because you're a virgin

How is this different from the rest of the world lmao?

On top of that it's poor af. What I will make in a month slaving in Poland a german cuck gets for a week :cryfeels:

How long until third wave feminism comes to EE in your opinion? Will it be as bad as the West in say 5 years?

How is this different from the rest of the world lmao?
Basically, you have much less immigration from non-European countries, the most in Poland is from Ukraine, around 3 millions people came in since 2014, but at the same time 3 millions Poles or more left. Population replacement and cheap workforce, nothing more. So called "refugees" don't want to live a minute here.
Public service in general, health service are in a devastating state, per ex., I asked for a therapy, they replied to me I had to wait for more than 2 years, despite I had serious issues. There is very little welfare, too. The country tax you to death, similarly to many WE states, but the quality of service lacks, per ex. you pay 23% VAT on most things.
Now, our "elite" want to import people from Asian and MENA shitholes, they need around 5 millions, because Ukrainian cost already too much for them and "shortage of workforce".

Last edited:
Poverty kinda stops that from happening. We still get the worst parts of third wave feminism, like divorce rapes, cheating and women being whores.
kek

On top of that it's poor af. What I will make in a month slaving in Poland a german cuck gets for a week :cryfeels:
I know people that have master studies that went to Germany to milk the cows, because it paid more than being in a position, per ex., production manager of a large Polish company.

Basically, you have much less immigration from non-European countries, the most in Poland is from Ukraine, around 3 millions people came in since 2014, but at the same time 3 millions Poles or more left. Population replacement and cheap workforce, nothing more. So called "refugees" don't want to live a minute here.
Public service in general, health service are in a devastating state, per ex., I asked for a therapy, they replied to me I had to wait for more than 2 years, despite I had serious issues. There is very little welfare, too. The country tax you to death, similarly to many WE states, but the quality of service lacks, per ex. you pay 23% VAT on most things.
Now, our "elite" want to import people from Asian and MENA shitholes, they need around 5 millions, because Ukrainian cost already too much for them and "shortage of workforce".
In Croatia, everyone is moving to either Germany or Ireland at collossal rates. We are literally too poor for refugees because none of them want to live here.

In Croatia, everyone is moving to either Germany or Ireland at collossal rates. We are literally too poor for refugees because none of them want to live here.
Our "nationalists", or generally the stupid population fear things that will never happen, or at least for the next few years.

Of course, that doesn't mean that our and Western capitalists are not going to import very cheap labour force from shitholes in the next few years. Most of the retail, financial service is in foreign hands/capital. Still, at least the Nationalists oppose it.

No surprising why suicide rate is so high in this region

From what I have seen, Poland has the highest rate. 8 times more than females... This is outrages. Yet, the so called ''more rightwing'' politicians won't do shit about it. Here in Germany the mass media tell us that Eastern Europe is more right wing. It is ridiculous. It is all a charade.

Our "nationalists", or generally the stupid population fear things that will never happen.

Of course, that doesn't mean that our and Western capitalists are not going to import very cheap labour force ine the next years. Still, at least the Nationalists oppose it.
Also, the average height here is 180 cm and the average Croatian man mogs the average medditerranean man to oblivion, not to mention that a fuckload of girls are Stacies. Also also, football is a religion here, even moreso than Catholicism. If you're trash at football, or not hugely into betting, then you're seen as a joke of a man here.

From what I have seen, Poland has the highest rate. 8 times more than females... This is outrages. Yet, the so called ''more rightwing'' politicians won't do shit about it. Here in Germany the mass media tell us that Eastern Europe is more right wing. It is ridiculous. It is all a charade.
JFL, at stupid EU, Western and foreign medias that labels Poland a " Nationalistic" country.
All nationalists together didn't get more than 1% of the electorate. Even ex-communists have a lot greater part of the electorate. Current government is pseudo-Conservative populist party. The Opposition are the liberals that want to transform Poland into a EU "protectorate" or most rightly, to a fully Western/EU colony - we are already in the Economics, Finance and retail.

So, in WE Nationalists are much stronger in many countries than here. Take, per example, France where Front National won the second tour of the presidential elections, only against Macron. That would be unimaginable here.

and if you want friends you need looks. nobody wants to be friend with ugly, they all suck dicks to each other. At best they will ignore you, but often they will activelly show you that you are lower than them

Last edited:
From going to eastern europe and spending time there, while going to school in the us. I can tell you that in eastern europe you can still befriend people whereas in the united states it is truly a death sentence to have gone through school without belonging to a social circle. Especially if one is ugly. The only interactions ive had with any fesnails in school was for them to tell me i look like a shooter. Then to be laughed at and left to rot alone all the way through. In ee atleast males had some interest to talk about where im from. The females are degenerate where ever you go. Just at different levels depending how much the local culture allows them.

From going to eastern europe and spending time there, while going to school in the us. I can tell you that in eastern europe you can still befriend people whereas in the united states it is truly a death sentence to have gone through school without belonging to a social circle. Especially if one is ugly. The only interactions ive had with any fesnails in school was for them to tell me i look like a shooter. Then to be laughed at and left to rot alone all the way through. In ee atleast males had some interest to talk about where im from. The females are degenerate where ever you go. Just at different levels depending how much the local culture allows them.
Because, you're a Westerner and American, people are more open here to these people. They believe these people are superior to them and try to find connections for work and/or flee the country. There is also this America/Western "fascination" along many people. Being a native EE and ugly really sucks.

Last edited:
You don't need social circle if you are Chad.

View attachment 99327 You don't need social circle if you are Chad.
True.

He describe himself "I love open relationship and when the foid still have a relationship with her partner...I love tattoos...I'm just being myself, your past has no importance, and if I love so, I can even forgive a slut/whore".

And look at how these bitches literally say "I'm waiting for the train to go to sweet home" as a metaphor to say I'm waiting for you to fuck.

It's very primitive level, imho.

According to recent research 1 in 5 Polish males are Incels. Hence the high ratio of male suicide, and suicide overall. Still, in Poland suicide and Inceldom are "taboos" subjects - you have to "man up".

Last edited:
A friend of a friend, a work acquaintance / colleague. Those are pretty much your only options around here.

Only Chads get to fuck girls that they haven't invested a lot of time into, but that's mostly in clubs or other places people with no friends like me can't go. Most guys are aggressive brutes trying to be Chad too.

The conservative attitudes also make girls very picky. They only settle for the best they can find and then they only leave the guy for a better guy.

Basically, I'm doomed as an aspie avoidant introvert who doesn't like being friends with people. My baldness and unhealthiness are the last nail in the coffin.
SEA is your best hope tbh. Same as me ngl. Too introverted /anxious to be nice to random people, can't fake it, doesn't work.

Actually, Polish foids treat average/ugly male in Poland the same way as SEA foids their fellow native men.
About a decade ago, there was a Nigerian that came to Poland and manged to transmit HIV to dozens of Polish foids, thus he fucked hundreds if not more than a thousand Polish foids, a fucking negro!
Liberal Polish foids like "exotics" instead of locals, so they've got what they deserved!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
i remember that shit, it was a good blackpill for polish cucks

now we have this:

Polish foids would rather fuck 3rd worlder than native polish male, UScels would have it even easier, SEA is a good analogy since p0lki hate me since i'm ugly and were born there, Murrican/Indian/Africancels should come there for easy sex.

SEA is your best hope tbh. Same as me ngl. Too introverted /anxious to be nice to random people, can't fake it, doesn't work.
Actually, Polish foids treat average/ugly male in Poland the same way as SEA foids their fellow native men.
About a decade ago, there was a Nigerian that came to Poland and manged to transmit HIV to dozens of Polish foids, thus he fucked hundreds if not more than a thousand Polish foids, a fucking negro!
Liberal Polish foids prefer "exotics" instead of locals, so they've got what they deserved!

i remember that shit, it was a good blackpill for polish cucks

now we have this:

View attachment 99339View attachment 99340View attachment 99341View attachment 99342View attachment 99343View attachment 99344View attachment 99345View attachment 99346

Polish foids would rather fuck 3rd worlder than native polish male, UScels would have it even easier, SEA is a good analogy since p0lki hate me since i'm ugly and were born there, Murrican/Indian/Africancels should come there for easy sex.
This whole country and Nation has died, every normal thinking and decent Polish, should think of emigrating.

I'm against all this, since I'm a Nationalist, I tried all my best to stay here, but I see no good future perspective in any way. I came to the acknowledgment that this country is lost, forever.

Last edited:
Liberal Polish foids prefer "exotics" instead of locals, so they've got what they deserved!

This whole country and Nation has died, every normal thinking and decent Polish, should think of emigrating.

I'm against all this, since I'm a Nationalist, but this country is lost, forever.
I can easily believe it

I can easily believe it
I remember more recently when US troops came to Poland, to their "new Nato bases", they raped many Polish foids in villages and cities around, naturally, the authorities turned a blinking eye on it.

Furthermore, Poland are cucks of Americans, we fight in their wars in Afghanistan and Irak, buy new and used weapons from them, fighter jets, commercial airliners, give them military bases in Poland, give whole sectors of economy and finance to US Capitalists, Polish people like Americans more than Europeans, still they need to apply for a Visa, and wait in huge queues in the US Embassy in Warsaw to get interviewed and screened, pay huge fees, tipple/quadruple checked just to enter the US, while many "anti-American" European countries are in the Visa Waiver program, avoiding all this. On the other side, Americans don't even need a visa or to apply for something to come and stay in Poland.

It's fucked mate. Most countries cuck to the US

JFL at state of POOland, decade or two ago this degeneracy would not exist

I live in ee, my brother has had maybe 8 gfs/ons so far none of whom he got via social circle. One was work colleague, the rest online.

Ofc having social circle still helps.

you need money

You forgot an important thing - you gotta drink alcohol. Its literally impossible to have any kind of normal social circle/friends if you don't drink in EE.

they won't sleep with us if they had the freedom either so conservatism is better, promiscuity doesn't trickle down

Pretty much any sub-8 male requires a social circle to get laid. But they usually also need a girlfriend or wife to get a social circle. JFL.

i've posted many times on what an absolute shithole eastern europe has become. let's go through it again.

1. age old dumbness and closed-mindedness is still there, people rarely go out of their way to think for themselves or sacrifice anything to improve themselves. so if you do that AT ALL you are not NT and a fucking weirdo.
  2. modern anomie has moved in, so people sit around staring at their fucking phones now, are avoidant and flake hard when it's time to meet up in person.
  3. despite number 2, people are still cold and suspicious and aren't really open to random approaches like "hey, i just noticed your look and..." like you do in america or whatever. either they are in your circle or you go fuck yourself.
  4. there's a completely fucking random distribution of people who are individualists or collectivists when it comes to social interaction, this makes it possible for instance to be born to western-larping individualist parents and to connect with 1-2 individualist western-larping friends, all of whom are reclusive and awkward and inward-focused and don't know anyone, but who are SURROUNDED by eastern style collectivist social NT people with strong friend networks that use them to get dates and have fun etc, and which you can't break into and you just sit there and watch.
    at the same time it's possible for you try and act tryhard NT and open or something for a bit, and suddenly discover you are surrounded by ice cold individualists that don't want any of it, and drift away from you or act turbo-aspie.
  5. modern expectations have also moved in, so if you thought you'll do better by focusing hard on money.....no, bro......maybe that worked in the 1990s but nobody gives a shit unless you have a western salary in an eastern city, being above the country's average income is meaningless if you're lower-middle or middle class, and if you are working class then money doesn't matter much at all, only NT and looks.
    the ceiling for that has moved to the very top and there are corporate guys everywhere showing off with western salaries in an eastern country of several thousand euros. most of the time you can take your money and shove it up your ass. it's not worth being even 1% more connected and NT.
  6. women are, for whatever reason, angry at the native men and are furiously chomping at the bit to fuck them over and give them more competition, they'll fuck anything foreign that slightly looks, moves and quacks like a NT chad and feel the need to add spice to it when they do it too. http://www.batimes.com.ar/noticias/...reigners-look-for-love-at-the-world-cup.phtml
Pretty much any sub-8 male requires a social circle to get laid. But they usually also need a girlfriend or wife to get a social circle. JFL.

no more fucking around, the truth is you need a gf to be NT

longer than 6 months without one and you are not NT anymore, and trigger suspicion in normies

Last edited:
Anywhere in the world to get laid you need to be white.

I live in ee, my brother has had maybe 8 gfs/ons so far none of whom he got via social circle. One was work colleague, the rest online.

Ofc having social circle still helps.
Does your brother happen to be a chad?
i've posted many times on what an absolute shithole eastern europe has become. let's go through it again.

1. age old dumbness and closed-mindedness is still there, people rarely go out of their way to think for themselves or sacrifice anything to improve themselves. so if you do that AT ALL you are not NT and a fucking weirdo.
  2. modern anomie has moved in, so people sit around staring at their fucking phones now, are avoidant and flake hard when it's time to meet up in person.
  3. despite number 2, people are still cold and suspicious and aren't really open to random approaches like "hey, i just noticed your look and..." like you do in america or whatever. either they are in your circle or you go fuck yourself.
  4. there's a completely fucking random distribution of people who are individualists or collectivists when it comes to social interaction, this makes it possible for instance to be born to western-larping individualist parents and to connect with 1-2 individualist western-larping friends, all of whom are reclusive and awkward and inward-focused and don't know anyone, but who are SURROUNDED by eastern style collectivist social NT people with strong friend networks that use them to get dates and have fun etc, and which you can't break into and you just sit there and watch.
    at the same time it's possible for you try and act tryhard NT and open or something for a bit, and suddenly discover you are surrounded by ice cold individualists that don't want any of it, and drift away from you or act turbo-aspie.
  5. modern expectations have also moved in, so if you thought you'll do better by focusing hard on money.....no, bro......maybe that worked in the 1990s but nobody gives a shit unless you have a western salary in an eastern city, being above the country's average income is meaningless if you're lower-middle or middle class, and if you are working class then money doesn't matter much at all, only NT and looks.
    the ceiling for that has moved to the very top and there are corporate guys everywhere showing off with western salaries in an eastern country of several thousand euros. most of the time you can take your money and shove it up your ass. it's not worth being even 1% more connected and NT.
  6. women are, for whatever reason, angry at the native men and are furiously chomping at the bit to fuck them over and give them more competition, they'll fuck anything foreign that slightly looks, moves and quacks like a NT chad and feel the need to add spice to it when they do it too. http://www.batimes.com.ar/noticias/...reigners-look-for-love-at-the-world-cup.phtml
no more fucking around, the truth is you need a gf to be NT

longer than 6 months without one and you are not NT anymore, and trigger suspicion in normies
I agree with you. Most people I met and kinda have an acquaintance were from the West. Almost never with a Pole - and the Poles I met had strong ties to the West (working in the West, having been educated in the West, etc.). It was almost impossible to get contact or to hang out with people that never lived in the West. Rare exceptions were with patriots or Nationalists.

Point 3: in this country, if you aren't surrounded by people that have strong connections with power or the Catholic Church, you are almost let down to die. I witnessed that, in the health system, as an example, people with this kind of connections get the best treatments and see the doctor almost immediately, in contrast with the populace that can wait many months or years just to see a specialist or even longer to have an operation.

Last edited:
Just be Pierre Woodman theory.

You have perfectly described Croatia.

EE birthrates are just as bad as WE or North American birthrates. Feminism has destroyed all white countries.

Autists on suicide watch

This. What a Catch 22!

It's over for you if you didn't get in while you were young.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back