Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In Dante's Inferno, the deepest part of hell is reserved for betrayers

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Guess it'll be kinda like a humanities course there if hell really has those divisions; ~80% women and ~20% men.

Dante is based and blackpilled confirmed :feelsdevil:

Dante is based and blackpilled confirmed :feelsdevil:
He simped hard for a foid, so much that in the book she is an angel who guides him through heaven even tho irl she never acknowledged him

He simped hard for a foid, so much that in the book she is an angel who guides him through heaven even tho irl she never acknowledged him
Jfl because of course he did. Never mind then. I like how every fucking time I think a guy is based, I end up regretting it

Also tbf most guys would simp for a femoid angel who gives him attention, let’s be honest

Catholics have a big tendency to be simps in my experience.

Jfl because of course he did. Never mind then. I like how every fucking time I think a guy is based, I end up regretting it

Also tbf most guys would simp for a femoid angel who gives him attention, let’s be honest
Yeah the story itself if you remove the foid is based. The issue is the idiot made the story about her that he never got with and made the story many years after she never cared for him.

Technically it's a story that isn't too bad but ruined because the premise is about the oneitis he never got and then he wrote a story where he got her. I guess because he couldn't in real life.

Yeah the story itself if you remove the foid is based. The issue is the idiot made the story about her that he never got with and made the story many years after she never cared for him.

Technically it's a story that isn't too bad but ruined because the premise is about the oneitis he never got and then he wrote a story where he got her. I guess because he couldn't in real life.
So sad and pathetic. When I see writers, artists, poets, or anybody in that sort of field simp/if they’re bluepilled I immediately think of them as low IQ and beneath me tbh

Last edited:
That's right. If one of you guys ever ascends and leaves us behind you are going to hell. We are all in this together

I'm not sure women are aware of themselves

there is no dante my guy. everything is a fiction.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back