Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In China durring the Cultural Revolution (1966-1976) universities were closed because they found out that they are fucking pointless

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-

"In the early 1970s, Mao Zedong realized that internal political struggle had taken too big a toll on him as well as the nation and decided to resume the operation of universities. However, new students were selected on the basis of their evaluation by a revolutionary committee rather than formal academic scores. This practice continued until the death of Mao in September 1976."

Quoting anything out of the cultural revolution as positive is kind of dumb, considering Mao was a retarded chink peasant. I can attest to the fact that the revolution got so out of hand they destroyed their own culture and continue to do so to this day. Real Chinese culture is gone and replaced with CCP injected faux crap.

That was fucking stupid, actually, it set back scientific development for a decade or two.

Not that Chinese universities nowadays have gender studies

university is all about chads fucking staceys

universities should be for unicorns, it's in the name

Quoting anything out of the cultural revolution as positive is kind of dumb, considering Mao was a retarded chink peasant. I can attest to the fact that the revolution got so out of hand they destroyed their own culture and continue to do so to this day. Real Chinese culture is gone and replaced with CCP injected faux crap.
Retarded comment tbh. :feelsjuice: Never said that the Cultural Revolution was based per se :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:, i only mentioned one thing from it which was really based - the closure of unis. Can't deny that :feelsokman::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
That was fucking stupid, actually, it set back scientific development for a decade or two.

Not that Chinese universities nowadays have gender studies
Cope, unis after 1945 are pointless tbh
university is all about chads fucking staceys
Literally, i can't fathom how can one be incel and love muh (((unis))) jfl :dafuckfeels::feelsUgh::feelswhat:

no need to brainwash libtards anymore when your nation is already on full commie mode, time to kill the useless idiots

Even Martin Luther hated unis and saw their degeneracy, mind you that's in the XVI century jfl

“I am much afraid that the universities will prove to be the great gates of hell, unless they diligently labour in explaining the Holy Scriptures, and engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not unceasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt.”

Retarded comment tbh. :feelsjuice: Never said that the Cultural Revolution was based per se :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:, i only mentioned one thing from it which was really based - the closure of unis. Can't deny that :feelsokman::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Nope, Mao hated university because he was a stupid peasant. He hated intellectuals if you have ever read anything about the cultural revolution many teachers and professors were scrutinized because if they did not agree with Marxistism ideal and control them, then the CCP had no use for them. University is shit now but many great men started careers at university. Many valuable the publications and studies come from universities.

This thread is chimp IQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back