Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In case you find a virgin girl , will you marry her ?

In case you find a virgin girl , will you marry her ?

• Yes

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters
river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I think I wouldn't as no one know how even a virgin girl will change in future after getting married . Plus women are incapable of loving a man and are interested only in money or sex from men . Once they stop getting either of these two thing from a man , they start treating the man badly .
So, I don't think marrying even a virgin girl would be satisfying experience in the long run.

Also virgin or not , marriage in present time is a risky institution for men , and a man can lose everything in case the marriage goes wrong .

Last edited:
Too much speculation what I would do or not. No foid wants me so idc

I would, i would have much less performance anxiety with an virgin girl, and i would let it last while it last, no chance of that happening.

idk depends if I'm chad or not in this scenario. If I'm not then she'll just cheat on me. :feelsrope:

Ideally, yes, but things have unfortunately gotten so bad that a marriage will hardly work, even with a virgin.

She can destroy your life with a snap of her fingers at any point, and the media, educational system, culture, friends, whoremongers after her, etc, all encourage her to do so.

I found a "virgin girl" once. She was swarmed by orbiters and often flirted with Chad.

Marriage=slavery

You'll find a real life unicorn before you find a virgin girl in 2021

I would say no but maybe I might say yes. The only girls I would really want would be virgins in their prime. I doubt I will ever get one or even any female.
You'll find a real life unicorn before you find a virgin girl in 2021
Unless the girl is 16. Any girl 18 and older will almost never be a virgin.

Last edited:
Yes, and I'd hide my money in offshore accounts

Unless the girl is 16. Any girl 18 and older will almost never be a virgin.
Even at 16 a foid is likely to have been broken in.

I could never trust a "virgin woman" since I've learned about hymen restoration surgery. The amount of foids going to SK and Iran annually is just insane.
And what's more cucked is foids that underwent such surgery will be considered pure virgins in Iran. It's an absolute cuckoldry for a religion built around "purity of body and mind".

Only if I find her attractive.

Even at 16 a foid is likely to have been broken in.
Very true. I’ve heard stories on here about even 13 year olds girls giving rim jobs to chads in middle school
Maybe we have to go for 12 year olds??

In the case that I find a virgin girl, she won't be virgin anymore. But I can't promise to marry her. Gigastacy only, sorry.

A virgin girl in 2021 = 0000000000,12%

I would take a shot, definitely

No, I hate marriage. It's a scam.

If their is an attraction, definitely! More chance of me being abducted by aliens than such a scenario though, not even ugly used up roasties want me, but I see that as a blessing more.

Not a snowball's chance in hell. She'll get bored or curious eventually, cheat, and then divorce rape you. It'd take a really special girl for me to consider marriage after all I've seen

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back