Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In an parallel Universe....

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
...incels are even more desired than normies because girls want to be the first ones whom these men experience and thus special, instead of Chads 25th cumrag.

Similar like guys like shy/virgin/awkward girls.

Oh whom am I kidding, such a universe probably doesn't exist, even if there are quadrillion of them. :feelshaha:

If universe/multiverse is infinite everything that means that everything that has a >0% chance of happening will happen infinite amount of times.
Sad that chances of us loosing our virginity through consensual non-paid means is less than 0% :lul:

Inceldom trespasses time and space.

It's interesting because men typically are the ones who praise innocence while women praise experience.

At my new job, a colleague came to me and said "I should send you greetings from her, she said that you seem very shy". I asked him which girl? the one that everyone in my department is horny for? he said yes, exactly her. i said you were joking he said no that's the truth. go to her, she apparently wants something from you. but i'm too shy to speak to her, I walk past her and don't even look her in the eye, let alone say hello. I mean i don't look like shit i look ok, she's not a stacy either, we could be a nice match, but I'm a shy bastard and high inhib.

that should be a lifefuel

At my new job, a colleague came to me and said "I should send you greetings from her, she said that you seem very shy". I asked him which girl? the one that everyone in my department is horny for? he said yes, exactly her. i said you were joking he said no that's the truth. go to her, she apparently wants something from you. but i'm too shy to speak to her, I walk past her and don't even look her in the eye, let alone say hello. I mean i don't look like shit i look ok, she's not a stacy either, we could be a nice match, but I'm a shy bastard and high inhib.
:dafuckfeels:

No parallel universe for your face buddy boyos :feelsbadman: