Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In an ideal society, I don't think whores should be honor killed

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
Now don't get me wrong, honor killings are based, but I don't believe that it's the best way to deal with whores. In an ideal society, here's what should happen to unchaste foids: they should simply be forced to work in state-owned brothels for the rest of their lives (or until they reach the point that they can no longer attract clients due to their age, at which point they would be exiled). The state would confiscate all their earnings as tax revenue. They would also be stripped of all legal protection. What do you think of this?

No, they should all face the wall. Prostitution is degenerate.

Prostitution is degenerate.
Public humiliation, forced labor and such are better alternatives than death when dealing with these people

1. Honor killings are almost exclusive to Muslim countries where prostitution is illegal and religiously forbidden.

2. The point of honor killings is to preserve the dignity and reputation of the whores' relatives, why do you think they would be okay with the state turning her into a prostitute?

What do you think of this?
99B5FE0C 9E77 4799 BBA0 A5035683DC31
Dog Helicopter GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back