Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In all seriousness I probably don't interact with females at all for longer than 3 hours a year

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
The only interaction I have with females is at checkout stands, general service industry type shit. I count that as an interaction because at least with checking out you are within a 4' surface area box and you are making a financial exchange of some kind. The most platonic interaction imaginable is still an interaction.

I don't know a lot about women, but outside looking in, if love was free and money had no power they would still all be bitches and whores for Chad.

Its a lot better then having female friends tbh, after talking to a lot of women even about the blackpill they are just assholes

The only interaction I have with females is at checkout stands, general service industry type shit. I count that as an interaction because at least with checking out you are within a 4' surface area box and you are making a financial exchange of some kind. The most platonic interaction imaginable is still an interaction.

I don't know a lot about women, but outside looking in, if love was free and money had no power they would still all be bitches and whores for Chad.
I only talk to women at work when I'm forced to, other than that I make it my mission to avoid and ignore them. Unless you're Chad or rich, they ain't opening those legs for you so I've got to the point I treat them with a sort of kind disdain and contempt. [Even though privately I despise a majority of them.]

Sometimes I like teasing them with international current events because a majority of them can't focus on shit beyond Facebook or Twitter to know what's going on in the world, I enjoy pointing out how absolutely fucking ignorant a majority of them are, it pleases me.

Last edited:
I first misread the title and thought you said "3 hours a day" and you were trying to humblebrag. Since you said "3 hours a year" brutal.

That’s brutal. The only thing women even bothered to say to me is to get lost. I felt so offended back then. Nowadays, I could care less.

If irl then probably same, online I end up talking to foids without even knowing since you dont know the gender of players in games.