Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity In about 10 minutes, I will livestream my wedding

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
[ REDACTED ]

Last edited:
Trying to set up the camera.

link link link

I'm starting the livestream on YouTube now.
41796.jpg

link link link
See you tomorrow.

Guns r not allowed in Spain

Guns r not allowed in Spain
My father inherited a shotgun from my deceased grandfatehr, so IDK what are you talking about. You can have pellet shells but not so many unless they start to suspect (federal police here is called 'Guardia Civil').

I was joking. I'm actually hanging myself in the second floor. Wait a second, I'm trying to set up my mobile camera because it keeps falling from the other chair hehe.

Stop being an attention whore. If you're serious, don't do it, because then the globohomo kikes win.

Stop being an attention whore. If you're serious, don't do it, because then the globohomo kikes win.

What the fuck? Where do I stream it for free?

bruh not only will normies jerk off to your death but you will get this site shut down and alot of anti-incel traffic

im too tired to reply just dont motherfucker :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

bruh not only will normies jerk off to your death but you will get this site shut down and alot of anti-incel traffic
Where Can i stream it? I don't really care about how people react to my dead body.

One second, I create Twitch acc.

Go ER first atleast

mod, why did oyu change the title??? put it back, im not marrying anyone

Why commit suicide when you have working hormones?

Brutal wedding pill :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

I swear if this ends up being bait to get us to subscribe to your youtube channel

I was joking. I'm actually hanging myself in the second floor. Wait a second, I'm trying to set up my mobile camera because it keeps falling from the other chair hehe.
Nice larp

sweet dream brocel

im losing hope