Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy In a post-BLM world get used to everyone gushing over black people simply because they are black

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
The pandering and gushing over the Black Panther guy is just over the top.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/television/comments/in7a0l/snl_will_honor_chadwick_boseman_with_rerun_of_his/

People are acting like he was the next Jesus because he acted in a movie which made a billion dollars by pandering to black people's sensibilities and racist SJW's.

It all reminds me of the body positivity movement, where everyone endless praises fat women for being beautiful, when clearly they are just really lazy fatasses who gorge themselves to an early grave.

It also reminds me of feminism, where everyone has to bow before females, for no reason whatsoever.

It also reminds me of the ILGBQ+ movement, where everyone has to have rainbow flags and unicorns on everything, and cream their pants talking about how awesome gay people are because they love putting their dicks in shit.

Congratulations black people! You are now in this group of whiny, panzy ass faggots who need to be coddled and gaslit nonstop. Here's your upvote for being black.

Black people are like a novelty item for lefty sjw feminist faggots
" A novelty item is an object which is specifically designed to serve no practical purpose, and is sold for its uniqueness, humor, or simply as something new" .

They really couldnt give a shit about black people but they like to virtue signal and act like they are righteous or or some shit

Black people are like a novelty item for lefty sjw feminist faggots
" A novelty item is an object which is specifically designed to serve no practical purpose, and is sold for its uniqueness, humor, or simply as something new" .

They really couldnt give a shit about black people but they like to virtue signal and act like they are righteous or or some shit

No amount of shilling in the media will make people love ethnics.

The virtue signalling is pretty awful. Before he died, literally 0 people gave a fuck about him. The only people who were talked about from Avengers were the actors for Iron Man(carried the whole franchise), Captain America (Chad), and Thor (Chad). I had never read a single person on cuckit praising him or talking about him EVER. All of a sudden when he died people acting like it was Kobe Bryant who died again :feelshaha:

Nigger dies by a cop knee...

Cops take a knee in honor of him.

Ok