Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In a normal society, I would just be able to use Tinder and get my looksmatch easily or go out to bars/clubs and have girls interested me every night

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
yet I have to suffer for no reason in this completely unnatural, degenerate hell society. I haven´t even held a girls hand in years.

yet I have to suffer for no reason in this completely unnatural, degenerate hell society. I haven´t even held a girls hand in years.
You know it's ovER when that guy in your sig mogs you. I will never have a first kiss tbh :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You know it's ovER when that guy in your sig mogs you. I will never have a first kiss tbh :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Puberty will make that guy goodlooking. If not, he can get a chin implant when he's older. It's his only flaw.

Puberty will make that guy goodlooking. If not, he can get a chin implant when he's older. It's his only flaw.
Puberty only made me uglier.

In a normal society, the hookup culture should not exist. Clubs should be destroyed.

Everyone in a normal society should be able to marry at 15yo with a random girl. Landwhales should be burnt alive and their body should be used as fertilizer for plants or as pig’s food.

Honestly Tinder is turning females even more into self-entitled whores who think they are worth so much more than they are because they have chads who'll fuck everything that walks on their fingerstips with the mobile.

In a normal society, the hookup culture should not exist. Clubs should be destroyed.

Everyone in a normal society should be able to marry at 15yo with a random girl. Landwhales should be burnt alive and their body should be used as fertilizer for plants or as pig’s food.
yes exactly. this culture and clubs should be destroyed. these places are fucking degenarate