Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment In a hypothetical Scenario who would you save?

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
Imagine all these sluts are tied down on a railroad. A train is coming to run the whores over but you have to save at least one. Or cops will arrest you. I personally would choose the ugly bitch in the back (left) as she probs got the lowest body count.

Last edited:
Imagine all these sluts are tied down on a railroad. A train is coming to run the whores over but you have to save at least one. Or cops will arrest you. I personally would choose the ugly bitch in the back (left) as she probs got the lowest body count.
View attachment 1198347
lowest body count there but even then probably still in the double digits

is that one a real blonde?

View attachment 1198347
front right, I like her eye color

ill take the jail time.

Would train

I like the two on the right but shall pick the front one. The hair style reminds me of a ballerina

i'd be driving the train and wouldn't be able to stop in time

I like the two on the right but shall pick the front one. The hair style reminds me of a ballerina
i feel like shed be the biggest whore though. Looks like a good fuck for sure

The blonde one

none I wld get a lwyr 2 point out that not trying 2 pull someone off an active railroad =/= a crime

meanwhile all the whiteknights wld get fried on the third rail

Front left is the cutest. Would save her and then take her out and tell her how much I respect the police.