Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story In 5th grade, I got jumped by two guys and a fat girl. Principal wasn’t surprised and didn’t care. Brutal.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
I’ve been bullied terribly since I was a Child. Being bullied terribly my whole life is likely the source of my high inhib, neurotic personality.

In 5th grade kids used to steal and eat my lunch at school. Nobody would do anything. Not the teachers, not the principal. Nobody.

I always told my mom about my bullying and the school was well aware of how bad it was.

I was super soy and thought that the way to deal with bullies was to just tell authority figures. But it never worked. The school never did anything to help me.

The bullying got bad to the point that if somebody would try steal my food, make fun of me, or hit me, i’d just just swing on them immediately. I stopped taking their shit and they began leaving me alone for a while.

After a couple of months of them leaving me alone, they began trying to take my food again. They were also calling me ugly, were poking me, and touching my face. One was a ginger Chadlite, and the other was a black normie. I just immediately swang on the ginger but the other guy jumped me and held me down.

Eventually this fat black foid came and legitimately sat on top of me, and smacked and punched me.

Eventually the teacher broke us up. I ran out the class crying and went to the office to call my mom.

I went to the front of the school with my coat and my bookbag and just cried waiting for my mom.

I remember as I was sitting there the principal walked by and saw me crying. He was a tall, white, HTN with blue eyes. I remember him saying “having another bad day?” I replied yes and he literally fucking looked at me, rolled his eyes, and then looked away.

He was so tired of my Mom complaining about my bullying that he grew to dislike me jfl.

I was a fucking 10 year old. Brutal stories like this happened many time over in my childhood. Much much worse has happened to me but this story has just came to mind.

TL;DR : FUCK NORMIES

You should have poisoned that food or put needles inside it, I feel your pain , In kindergarden a landwhale teacher stripped off my shirt in front of everyone.

Did your useless parents not threaten to sue school administrators?

In my experience, K-12 administrators are useless retards who can only be brought into line with litigation or the threat of litigation.

Did your useless parents not threaten to sue school administrators?
My mom had me young and was extremely naive for the majority of her young adult life (like the majority of femoids). We were also in a very bad financial position at the time(still fairly poor)

My mom had me young and was extremely naive for the majority of her young adult life (like the majority of femoids). We were also in a very bad financial position at the time(still fairly poor)
Extremely brutal.

Schools are fucking terrible.
They work hard at brainwashing kids to become cogs in society, but don't stand up for them when they can't defends themselves or don't know they can.
I'm sorry you had to go through that crap.

Did da fat girl sit on u

I had similar thang also in 5th grade but they weren't insulting my looks 'cause I don't look bad. It was actually one of my so called friends who started all of that after arguing with me. He started spreading hate towards me and he told others in class to be mean to me. Since kids are idiots they started to enjoy it and were insulting me for a year.
Fuck them bitch ass mofos.

The only way to stop bullying is to be dangerous