Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL In 2021, a guy on the 18-25 forum created a thread in which he explained that he was breeding bedbugs and planned to release them in Paris subways.

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
Today, France is undergoing an invasion of bedbugs.

16961197483205445.webp

But what is my goal you ask? Why do that oh big Mad Bug?

Well that's where the stroke of genius arrives

My interest is twofold. The first is that I hate, I hate France from the bottom of my guts and I hate the people who live here for the most part, I want this country to collapse as quickly as possible. I calculated that I have already cost more than 1 BILLION EUROS ALONE. And that's only taking into account the costs of treating bedbugs (which in practice is impossible, I'll tell you right away, it will always come back, don't worry, it's dead). And without counting the costs linked to psychological problems, loss of motivation, efficiency, lack of sleep, possible work accidents which may have occurred thanks to this etc etc.

The second is that obviously knowing that bedbug infestations will increase I can not only ruin France, the state as well as individuals but also make as much money as possible by knowing which boxes to invest in and in which sector of activity exactly. The bedbug market is a growing market, very buoyant, I estimate it at more than 1000 billion units this year and double that next year with the return of tourism

The original thread : https://jvarchive.com/forums/42-51-...ourquoi-les-punaises-de-lit-explosent-partout

View: https://twitter.com/Mediavenir/status/1707747275076706320

Lol, I hate bedbugs. Fuckers are almost impossible to kill and can hide anywhere and last for up to a year without eating. They can hide anywhere because they are so flat, like between your keyboard keys. Its true almost impossible to get rid of.

Seems like a sexhaver problem.

@LeFrenchCel

Lol, I hate bedbugs. Fuckers are almost impossible to kill and can hide anywhere and last for up to a year without eating. They can hide anywhere because they are so flat, like between your keyboard keys. Its true almost impossible to get rid of.
How common are they ? Never saw one

Are bed bugs the same as fleas?

high iq. based bed bug cel.

gmo organism are the new form of warfare. there have been covert experiments involving mosquitos which are modified for fatal assaults upon releasing over a population.

In advance covert warfare involving gmo organisms are released over a population from the air , vents or through well established modes of transmission such as market place and public gathering.

Finally an accelerationist doing what he says.

Death to the West and normie Europe altogether

This thread dates back to 2021, not sure it's really related to what's going on atm.

Plus, 18-25 is notorious for all its trolls, I'm sure this post is a complete troll.

Incel terrorism.

I'm going to gather as many bedbugs as possible and release them in my country's cities.

:feelsgah: if this is real and this one dude is really responsible then it's the most epic non-lethal ER of all time

Bedbugs are based since males tear their foids stomach to fuck her she doesnt have a vagina

Bedbugs made me more suicidal than my inceldom. The ONLY way you can get rid of them is calling exterminators, I had my house sprayed twice and still get the occasional bite. Before, I’d get 20 bites a night minimum everywhere on my body