Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL In 2020 this will be looksmatched couple

• Thread starter medialcanthuscel
  • Start date
M

medialcanthuscel

Greycel
so4t1h.jpg

8nbO.gif

The chick looks like fucking gollum.

I was gonna say we're already at that point but then I realized 2020 is next year.

As time persists things will only worsen.

The comments are delusional and infuriating

Lmao foids and whiteknight cucks are already looking for excuses so that foids can shamelessly continue hypergamy

cope it already is from years ago

super sweet couple?

this fucking chink is the same as the other 8 billion

he is a white chad - a rarity by default

I was gonna say we're already at that point but then I realized 2020 is next year.
Agepill is killing me bro. I can’t believe it will be 2020 next year. :feelsrope:

Just fuck this world, can't believe braindead normies and foids think their attractiveness levels are equal. He is 7/10 in that picture and 9/10 IRl while she is a fat 3/10.

We need to collect as much material as we can of evidence of couples where males mogs the fuck out their female partners.
We need it as the ultimate hypergamypill for normies.

Those normies are either retarded or trolling tbh.

in 2020, the average man will be a completely desperate try-hard doing gym 7 days a week and dieting and looksmaxxing and getting hair transplants in turkey, while every single woman will be a fat unhealthy hairy armpits sleeve-tattooed and "i <3 pizza" t-shirt wearing piece of shit.
that alone will be enough to make most couples approximate what you see in the pic.

You’re nearly 50 bro?

Didn’t think you were that old tbh..
No, I'm 30. But I was alive in the 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s and now 20s.

I was born in 1988.

Isnt it this already?

Someone needs to take out tinder HQ bro. Fuck this shit.

2020. Fuck. I'm old enough to be the father of a 12 year old

died with this :feelskek: if she mogs you u are a lying little shit LARPer unless you fucking suffer from severe down syndrome

kek she is obv @landwhale noodlewhore

lmao @ the second comment. yes, I'm gay because I can objectively assess that a 9/10 man is better looking than a 3/10 woman.

in 2020, the average man will be a completely desperate try-hard doing gym 7 days a week and dieting and looksmaxxing and getting hair transplants in turkey, while every single woman will be a fat unhealthy hairy armpits sleeve-tattooed and "i <3 pizza" t-shirt wearing piece of shit.
that alone will be enough to make most couples approximate what you see in the pic.
If anything, men should be letting themselves go and not killing themselves for women. Then women can wonder "where have all the good attractive men gone?"