Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

in 2018 2PAC would be posting here - just saying

U

uninstall

Banned
-
pac.jpg

pretty ugly by 2018 standards

eye area is pretty weak and so is all else

i see bbc who mog him frequently

HEIGHT - 5'9" , skinny

BqQZ-siCYAISkVP.jpg

average frame

==================

More importantly, today the music scene is completely fucked up

and when you add the political correctness, he would not have the same status

Last edited:
Any rapper, regardless of looks, can run statusgame on suburban retarded white thots who are brainwashed by you know who to like rap music. Cope.

Don’t ever disrespect my nigga like that forreal on GOD.

B97B3434 4EC5 4181 8B63 7E38DB0BFD0C

>implying he isn't around in 2018

Tupac is alive in Cuba

Any rapper, regardless of looks, can run statusgame on suburban retarded white thots who are brainwashed by you know who to like rap music. Cope.
It's not the Jews that brainwash them into liking rap music, they are just low IQ and crave BBC by nature.

Another incel tier celebrity would browse this site
927794c0a356403d818dd8c28735f771

the modern world cannot produce a person like 2pac

the digital production, the pc culture, social media and overexposure made it impossible to have other icons

It's not the Jews that brainwash them into liking rap music, they are just low IQ and crave BBC by nature.
Why not both? In the olden days, sure they craved it, but their fathers were free to disallow it and they were not ostracized by our society for doing so. Nowadays, fathers get news articles written against them for saying they won't allow their daughter to coalburn.

the modern world cannot produce a person like 2pac

the digital production, the pc culture, social media and overexposure made it impossible to have other icons
He'd be fine man. I refuse to accept that someone mumbing into a mic to that jungle music can be thoughtful or otherwise unique.

Why not both? In the olden days, sure they craved it, but their fathers were free to disallow it and they were not ostracized by our society for doing so. Nowadays, fathers get news articles written against them for saying they won't allow their daughter to coalburn.

He'd be fine man. I refuse to accept that someone mumbing into a mic to that jungle music can be thoughtful or otherwise unique.
Ain't I seen you on SF?

I disagree 5'9 is decently tall. and I bet if he rapped now it would be different and better than others because he would be competing with mumble rappers and fake ass gang gang rappers like takishi69. And he would then slay any stacy.

>Good jawline
>God-tier cheekbones
>Completely maxxed out status, arguably the most famous rapper to ever live
>Thugmaxx + dark triad appeal

Gigacope, Tupac would still be a slayer if he was still alive today

He is normie black guy
Not incel tier

hes good looking and clearly runs thug game

Alexander The Great would be posting here too with that subhuman profile.
THESS_ALEXANDER_01.jpg

He even admitted that he couldn't get dates lmao.

JFL @ believing what that subhuman shitskin nigger coper has to say. Notice how he always provides ZERO evidence.

Last edited:
Biggest cope ever. Thugs can't be incel.

I disagree 5'9 is decently tall. and I bet if he rapped now it would be different and better than others because he would be competing with mumble rappers and fake ass gang gang rappers like takishi69. And he would then slay any stacy.
maybe youre just tiny, but average height in usa is 5'10

Definitely. This thread is Low Iq, just look at Tyga or wiz Khalifa who are both uglier, skinnier, and not as good a rapper

Just lol at thinking the Jews have a pro-rap conspiratorial agenda.

he was "too nice" for women

Alexander The Great would be posting here too with that subhuman profile.
THESS_ALEXANDER_01.jpg
He had eye heterochromia. He'd probably be able to pick up sandwhores with 1 blue eye game

Cope, he looks like Giga Tyrone compared to today's subhuman soundcloud rappers who still slay pussy like madmen.

So would the members of Metallica
metallica-25-bands-list.jpg

Cope. He is decent for a nigger.

Rappers ALWAYS slay. Thuggame + moneymaxx.

Tupac facially is a 7 jfl @ copers

Another incel tier celebrity would browse this site
View attachment 30494

quite the opposite my man.

in the 90s and 00s he stayed with this unattractive short woman, at the height of his youth/looks. and i unironically think it influenced his music and made it more negative and bitter.

after his wife died he immediately got with an italian actress stacy around 2017, dejana or something, presumably because his fame is at near legendary level by now and he was so sick of his last long term partner's looks that he decided it was time to cash in his chips.

even with all his cucking around politically/feminism wise i've remained a fan out of loyalty of the shit he used to do on stage in the early to mid 90s, i hope he's happy and continues to alpha up, dropping the vegetarianism too so that he's literally grabbing stacy's tits with one hand and holding a hamburger in the other. would be epic as fuck

A lot of the '90s stars would be posting here, world just gone mad because of some fucktards who want to impose their NWO.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back