Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In 2013 an oldcel teacher shot himself after a student he loved got with Chad, he made a website

• Thread starter Deleted member 14536
  • Start date
jfl at having a prime jb oneitis when you’re a rotting 40 year old man, and expecting her not to chase Chad after she leaves your ass

Euuughhhh
Good thing i never had that kind of stuff in my environment.
I guess, i was born lucky on that regard.
Thank God she lives in another country so it's not like they were anywhere near my school or anything, otherwise it'd have been too much for me. He was kinda young for a teacher but still.

Thank God she lives in another country so it's not like they were anywhere near my school or anything, otherwise it'd have been too much for me. He was kinda young for a teacher but still.
Pretty much.

It is extremely degenerate to fuck your student as a teacher, imagine being 17 and your classmate fucks your teacher, how would you feel about it? Not sure why so many seem to think this belongs here.
17 is legal in the majority of countries in the world. You are such a cuck I'm surprised you haven't been temp banned already. You are a blue pilled cuck. Also the dead man might of been transager like @wizardcel .

jfl at having a prime jb oneitis when you’re a rotting 40 year old man, and expecting her not to chase Chad after she leaves your ass
:feelskek:

17 is legal in the majority of countries in the world. You are such a cuck I'm surprised you haven't been temp banned already. You are a blue pilled cuck. Also the dead man might of been transager like @wizardcel .
You are the cuck here and have no idea about the rules, I clearly have not broken any of them. Have fun going to high school and having teachers slay your female classmates, if anything THAT is cucked. Stop promoting this bullshit about sexhavers belonging here and die of cancer.
Oh and by the way in many countries laws about age of consent are different when the older person is the younger one's teacher.

You are the cuck here and have no idea about the rules, I clearly have not broken any of them. Have fun going to high school and having teachers slay your female classmates, if anything THAT is cucked. Stop promoting this bullshit about sexhavers belonging here and die of cancer.
I never implied you broke the rules. I just think you a borderline white knight faggot,

I never implied you broke the rules. I just think you a borderline white knight faggot,
Then you are a complete retard if you think they'd temp ban someone who hasn't broken any rule. Also you are a cuck for promoting such cucked school dynamics, if I were in that classroom I'd be so glad this guy had been fired. I also bet he probably was giving her better marks than she deserved so JFL at calling me a white knight.

Then you are a complete retard if you think they'd temp ban someone who hasn't broken any rule. Also you are a cuck for promoting such cucked school dynamics, if I were in that classroom I'd be so glad this guy had been fired. I also bet he probably was giving her better marks than she deserved so JFL at calling me a white knight.
Ok continue to defend the leftist roastie ideology fag. Why are you even here?

This story stands out more to me than ER or Marc or Alek tbh. I haven’t even hit 18 yet, so I cant imagine how hard life will be in my 40s. It truly is over. And that song really is haunting.. it doesn’t sound like a heavenish song, it sounds like a facade that the devil plays when you die so you think you’re going to heaven, but you’re really going to burn forever in hell.:feelscry:

Ok continue to defend the leftist roastie ideology fag. Why are you even here?
What am I defending, what roasties? Just imagine a school enviroment where women and prettyboys are freely allowed to have their way with the teachers, do you realize what would happen? Also have you any idea about how cuckening it is to have your classmate date someone more than twice your age with a stable job, a house and a car while all you can do is homework and vidya after school? Not to mention if the one she fucks is the one who gives you your homework. I know what I talk about because some of my classmates were dating men 10 or more years older than them.

Reading other people's suicidal writings is like reading the diary of someone successful who you look up to.

Rest in peace. This genuinely makes me sad.

His poem is really the most succinct wording that describes my previous oneitis episode, Holy fuck. This guy was on a whole different level of oneitis.

His poem is really the most succinct wording that describes my previous oneitis episode, Holy fuck. This guy was on a whole different level of oneitis.
I know, deep words. I have a feeling the guy was probsbly incredibly bluepilled. I found some postings from his brother, friends and student's which pretty much confirm he was a truecel, he also used to go around to a friends once a week and play Dungeons and Dragons and run Battlech games for his mates.

R.I.P bro.

Uh so it turns out he might’ve never really dated her or anything and was just so ill from his years of inceldom that he thought he finally ascended

Every challenge for a teacher in contact with reality is not to act on his biological urgencies, especially when they are crimes and the risk of rejection is high for him

His only other sibling, his brother, died 4 years later. Don't know if he was Incel or not. Poor family.

At least he had a romantic relationship and fucked. Mogs me

Cannot imagine being a teacher as an incel. Just replace that incel meme about how having a daughter is cucked with being a teacher is cucked.

I found the song on youtube and it has RIP comments about him in it. One is from his own brother.

That is haunting, the song that is.

Well while I don't agree with killing yourself for a 3d woman, RIP guy. I mean was she really all that if she went to college and started to blow another guy? Poor guy got a bit of attention and became delusional and projecting his salvation onto the flesh incarnation of the devil.

That is haunting, the song that is.

Well while I don't agree with killing yourself for a 3d woman, RIP guy. I mean was she really all that if she went to college and started to blow another guy? Poor guy got a bit of attention and became delusional and projecting his salvation onto the flesh incarnation of the devil.
Yea it turns out a lot of the “relationship” was just in his mind he was just deluded from decades of inceldom and finally broke

It's easier said than done. If a female shows interest your brain is programmed to start to find her more attractive than you initially would (hence the oneitis phenomena).
I’m not naive I know if she did she’s just planing on using me. As I said I’m too far into the blackpill, she will just jump on another more attractive guys cock when he becomes available. At best (if I can) just use her for sex without getting feelings for her and when she goes I wouldn’t have worried. As they say she’s not yours, just your turn.

Rest in peace my brother in despair
Rest in peace my brother in despair

Holy fuck being a high school teacher as a sub-8 male must be the absolute worst. Especially if you’re a manlet. Imagine it, watching the hell of high school for your whole life. Watching chad bullies fuck all the virgin stacies over and over, for your entire life.

Sounds like hell, like something out of a MDE sketch. He probably got bullied by the chad students as well, especially the huge framed genetically roided football players.

Probably less to do with the girl herself and more to do with realising how disposable he is. That and watching as she gets to live a life of luxury while he got nothing.

He has to live in a world where it takes to tremendous amounts of effort to get a girl, but she can hop on to the next guy in a snap with no effort at all, with a guy who's better looking and more successful than he could ever hope to be. Once you see that and realise how massive the gulf of life experience is between men and women it's probably hard to mentally come out of that. She meant everything to him but he ultimately meant nothing.
You are right. It's still a shame though that he died with a foid being his breaking point. None of us should ever let women have such a strong hold on our emotions and mental well being. I know it's easier said than done though. I also don't think suicide is the right thing to do since that's what normies want us to do. We should all continue existing just to make them uncomfortable. :lul: More of us should become NEETs too (at least those of us who live in countries that give neetbux to people with mental illnesses). Society will eventually collapse if more and more men opt out of working and just become a drain on the welfare system.

At Mercyhurst, Swanson parked his car in the circle in front of Old Main, sent another message from his phone and then shot himself. For three to five hours, Swanson’s lifeless body lay on the sidewalk immediately south of the Mary statue. It went undiscovered until a university maintenance staffer found it around 7 a.m., just as students began to walk to class or to breakfast at Egan Hall. At least four Erie police officers, the Erie County Coroner’s Office, a Pennsylvania State Police trooper and an Erie Bureau of Fire engine responded and were on the scene until nearly 9 a.m.

They ignored his body for 3-5 hours...

Not that bad, they ignored him for 43 years.

Yup, I don’t even think he was buried. All it says is that he’s at a funeral home :feelsrope:

The website was taken down but it's still up on the wayback machine. Unfortunately the images didn't get saved but a lot of his ranting did.

This is just to show what inceldom can do to someone. He obviously thought he had ascended with his student and it sounds like he thought he could have ascended if society didn't fuck things up. He was btiter about it all.

The oldcel was a physics teacher and got fired from his job. I'm not sure if he fucked the girl or not but they were sending messages and so on. Anyway, he eventually lost his career. The girl eventually went to college and started a new college life. Sure enough her pussy lips were wrapped around Chads 8 inch dick relatively quickly. The oldcel was in TURMOIL over this and decided to end his life. On his website he had ripped up all his degrees and accolades

trash.jpg

The title of his website was "The pessimist was right all along"

I wish his website wasn't taken down. On it he had some "Trigger" links and they were all pictures of the girl and Chad and some of the official letters he got from the school firing him.

Here are some quotes from the website. He reached the ER stage but didn't go ER.

The pessimist was right all along.

I hate this world.
I wish I'd never been born.

Trigger 1 - June 11, 2012
Someone gets to live happily-ever-after in a fairytale dream.
I get to drown in an ocean of Despair.

Trigger 2 - December 3, 2012
High school, college, all the work I've done.
It was all for nothing.
I DID IT ALL FOR NOTHING.

Trigger 3 - December 16, 2012
I cannot be with the one I love, I cannot do the work I love.
There is no hope, the dream is lost.
I'm trapped in this Hideous world,
where the twin demons of Loneliness and Despair torment,
where the Longing desiccates,
where tears fall without end.

Trigger 4 - January 2, 2013

I free myself from this Hideous world.
Loneliness and Despair will torment no longer.
The Longing will evaporate with my dying breath.
Tears will fall no more.

Trigger 5 - May 20, 2013
I hate this world.
I wish I'd never been afflicted with this CURSE OF LIFE.
Trigger 6 - September 14, 2013
All I've ever wanted, the only thing I've ever truly wanted,
was to share my life with a loving partner, my Eve.
Marry, buy a house, start a family, live the dream.
It's all I've ever wanted.
Such a simple thing.
Such a simple dream.

Trigger 7 - September 14, 2013
.I finally found her. I found my Eve.
I fall in love. She falls in love.
And the Hideous world makes it impossible.
And the Hideous world destroys me.
Happiness, purpose, meaning, value: all stripped away. All gone.
Because I fell in love.

Trigger 8 - September 15, 2013
Trigger 9 - September 20, 2013

I quit the world.
.I've completely had it.

There is no reason for me to persist in this Hideous world,
where my only dream CANNOT and WILL NOT EVER come true.
There is no reason for me to exist in this Hideous world,
where I have no hope, no future, nothing.NOTHING AT ALL.

I am ending this nightmare.
I am ending the pain.

I am ENDING.

I do want to make one thing perfectly clear before I end:
I NEVER. CONTACTED. SOMEONE.
Not that the truth matters in this Hideous world.

I always knew this would happen one day.
I always knew it would end like this.

I always knew.

July 29, 2003 -- "In the end, I will most likely die by my own hand."
December 16, 2007 -- "I am doomed to die alone."

November 12, 2011 -- "I will die alone, never having known love."
Christopher Reese Swanson
Afflicted with the curse of life on December 30, 1971
Freed from the curse on September 20, 2013

Dec.

.​
November 26, 2011 -- "How will it end? I'm so fearful of the answer to that question. I'm...beginning to cry just thinking about it, tears are running down my cheeks. How is this going to end? Am I doomed to lead a lonely life of tears, forced to play back our moments together, crying endlessly as I am now, stricken with such burning pain in my heart? I'm crying so hard that it's hard to write. I have to pause between sentences. She's going to Mercyhurst where she will be with Steven every day. I'm going to be left alone. She's going to leave me behind. Her life will be one of joy and happiness, while mine will be drenched in sorrow and despair. She would never love me anyways. I'm 22 years older than she is. I'm about as old as her mother. The tears keep pouring out. I hate this world. I hate it. I hate everything about it. That's all I have to look forward to: more pain, more tears, sobbing, crying. I wish I had never been born. I wish I would just drop over dead so the pain would end."
His brother (who himself died in 2017) made some Youtube videos in tribute to Christopher. If you look at the titles he seems like he was pretty cut up about losing his brother. I'm wondering if he also roped??

His brother (who himself died in 2017) made some Youtube videos in tribute to Christopher. If you look at the titles he seems like he was pretty cut up about losing his brother. I'm wondering if he also roped??

Probably so. I honestly feel really bad for these guys this story stands out the most. 41 year oldcel was so ill by his years of inceldom that he thought he had ascended, and when he finally woke up, he ended it all

Seems like he was 41 when he checked out - no wonder he went insane. Watching all these kids in the prime of their lives messing around enjoying themselves, whilst he rots and ages alone.

I think his mind was already broke and he was pretty much desperate for anything. With likely nowhere else to meet women this was probably what he saw as his only option in his mentally fucked brain. I think he was probably for all intents and purposes already dead before any of it even happened, he's a 41 year old incel after all, his good years were already gone as were most of his options, there was no hope for someone like him by then. At that point if you're still incel there's really not much else beyond decay. This just happened to be the event that finally pushed him off the cliff.

Going after your student is a dumb idea, but for him I guess in his mind he had nothing to lose.
Are we sure about this? Maybe he was just a standardcel fixated on JBs and perhaps he wasn't even really an incel. If he were incel rejected by all women he likely wouldn't have fucked a JB out of the blue.

Are we sure about this? Maybe he was just a standardcel fixated on JBs and perhaps he wasn't even really an incel. If he were incel rejected by all women he likely wouldn't have fucked a JB out of the blue.
yeah, that part seems pretty weird to me. he was fired and put on trial (if he didn't off himself he probably would end up in prison) for having sex with her. but how did he even manage to find a really good looking blonde jb in the first place? they had even started planning their life together before they were caught. (it's all in the messages they exchanged)

She was probably hoping to use it to get better grades honestly, he got duped in his incel induced psychosis. I don't think they eventually fucked by the sounds of it, was probably just leading him along and it got the better of him.
they did fuck, it's in one of the pdf files.

Cant laugh at him knowing we are all on the same track to slowly losing our sanity due to being denied a natural right in what is supposed to be a modern society.

I hate this world.

This comes close to home. I know this feeling very well.

Anyway, the bitch was 17 years old ! it was not like she was 10. She was a grown woman already. If she wanted to be with him, I don't see any reason why that should not have happened. He was a teacher, but society would rather see a woman like her with a 17-year-old thug than with a 40-year-old responsible man.

Shit like that happens all the time in Brazil. When I was in high school I would always hear rumors about teachers who were fucking their students. But that's just part of life. But in the cuckstates everything is taken extremely serious, people there overreact to everything. It's a very strange country.

She was probably hoping to use it to get better grades honestly, he got duped in his incel induced psychosis. I don't think they eventually fucked by the sounds of it, was probably just leading him along and it got the better of him.
Idk it's certainly possible but sometimes they do like the aura of authority and accomplishment, especially if the guy is not that bad looking. About sex Idk people in this thread have said it, I may research further into it. He seems low tier normie to me anyway, he'd probably have a hard time today.

The foid he was in love with is Jacquie Raymond. Her father, Todd, died just 3 days after Christopher committed suicide at Mercyhurst.

This is the foid when she played basketball for the school.
Smethport coudersport girls basketball thumbnail

And this is her at uni (on left).
SummerInterns

The foid he was in love with is Jacquie Raymond. Her father, Todd, died just 3 days after Christopher committed suicide at Mercyhurst.

This is the foid when she played basketball for the school.
View attachment 145109

And this is her at uni (on left).
View attachment 145110
Interesting. How did you find this out bro? Hell of a first post lol. Also she still stayed at the same uni after that, that must have been damn awkward for her.

The website was taken down but it's still up on the wayback machine. Unfortunately the images didn't get saved but a lot of his ranting did.

This is just to show what inceldom can do to someone. He obviously thought he had ascended with his student and it sounds like he thought he could have ascended if society didn't fuck things up. He was btiter about it all.

The oldcel was a physics teacher and got fired from his job. I'm not sure if he fucked the girl or not but they were sending messages and so on. Anyway, he eventually lost his career. The girl eventually went to college and started a new college life. Sure enough her pussy lips were wrapped around Chads 8 inch dick relatively quickly. The oldcel was in TURMOIL over this and decided to end his life. On his website he had ripped up all his degrees and accolades

trash.jpg

The title of his website was "The pessimist was right all along"

I wish his website wasn't taken down. On it he had some "Trigger" links and they were all pictures of the girl and Chad and some of the official letters he got from the school firing him.

Here are some quotes from the website. He reached the ER stage but didn't go ER.

I hate this world.

Trigger 1 - June 11, 2012
Someone gets to live happily-ever-after in a fairytale dream.
I get to drown in an ocean of Despair.

Trigger 2 - December 3, 2012
High school, college, all the work I've done.
It was all for nothing.
I DID IT ALL FOR NOTHING.

Trigger 3 - December 16, 2012
I cannot be with the one I love, I cannot do the work I love.
There is no hope, the dream is lost.
I'm trapped in this Hideous world,
where the twin demons of Loneliness and Despair torment,
where the Longing desiccates,
where tears fall without end.

Trigger 4 - January 2, 2013

I free myself from this Hideous world.
Loneliness and Despair will torment no longer.
The Longing will evaporate with my dying breath.
Tears will fall no more.

Trigger 5 - May 20, 2013
I hate this world.
Trigger 6 - September 14, 2013
All I've ever wanted, the only thing I've ever truly wanted,
was to share my life with a loving partner, my Eve.
Marry, buy a house, start a family, live the dream.
It's all I've ever wanted.
Such a simple thing.
Such a simple dream.

Trigger 7 - September 14, 2013
.I finally found her. I found my Eve.
I fall in love. She falls in love.
And the Hideous world makes it impossible.
And the Hideous world destroys me.
Happiness, purpose, meaning, value: all stripped away. All gone.
Because I fell in love.

Trigger 8 - September 15, 2013
Trigger 9 - September 20, 2013

I quit the world.
.I've completely had it.

There is no reason for me to persist in this Hideous world,
where my only dream CANNOT and WILL NOT EVER come true.
There is no reason for me to exist in this Hideous world,
where I have no hope, no future, nothing.NOTHING AT ALL.

I am ending this nightmare.
I am ending the pain.

I am ENDING.

I do want to make one thing perfectly clear before I end:
I NEVER. CONTACTED. SOMEONE.
Not that the truth matters in this Hideous world.

I always knew this would happen one day.
I always knew it would end like this.

I always knew.

July 29, 2003 -- "In the end, I will most likely die by my own hand."
December 16, 2007 -- "I am doomed to die alone."

November 12, 2011 -- "I will die alone, never having known love."
Christopher Reese Swanson
Afflicted with the curse of life on December 30, 1971
Freed from the curse on September 20, 2013

Dec.

.​
November 26, 2011 -- "How will it end? I'm so fearful of the answer to that question. I'm...beginning to cry just thinking about it, tears are running down my cheeks. How is this going to end? Am I doomed to lead a lonely life of tears, forced to play back our moments together, crying endlessly as I am now, stricken with such burning pain in my heart? I'm crying so hard that it's hard to write. I have to pause between sentences. She's going to Mercyhurst where she will be with Steven every day. I'm going to be left alone. She's going to leave me behind. Her life will be one of joy and happiness, while mine will be drenched in sorrow and despair. She would never love me anyways. I'm 22 years older than she is. I'm about as old as her mother. The tears keep pouring out. I hate this world. I hate it. I hate everything about it. That's all I have to look forward to: more pain, more tears, sobbing, crying. I wish I had never been born. I wish I would just drop over dead so the pain would end."
Found some of the Triggers and pictures bro.
This one here was what he was on about when at the end of the website he says: "I. NEVER. CONTACTED. SOMEONE. Crystal is the foid's mum and Steven is the Chad boyfriend she had.
AHideousLie
Trigger 3
Garbage8
Garbage

If I find anymore, or you do, post them bro.

Attachments

• Trigger_2.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 263
  • Trigger_4.pdf
    4.4 MB · Views: 172
Last edited:
they did fuck, it's in one of the pdf files.

They didn’t tho

Exactly. They didn't. The PDF's are attached to the post above. The stuff he got fired for is quoted here below.

Quote:
  1. "During the 2011-2012 school year, Respondent engaged in professional misconduct involving J.R., a seventeen-year-old female high school student. Specifically, Respondent’s conduct included:

A. Making comments to J.R. about her physical appearance and wardrobe.

B. Writing a note to J.R. telling her that he wanted to be with her and wished he
had met her sooner.

C. Hugging J.R., holding J.R.’s hand in a romantic manner and kissing it before telling J.R. that he would miss her over Christmas break.

D. Telling J.R. he thought of her as more than a friend and that he loved her.

E. Respondent also asked J.R. for her cell phone number and exchanged hundreds of
text messages which were inappropriate and sexually explicit in nature."

Also:

"November 26, 2012
CONFIDENTIAL
Re: — Educator Discipline Complaint

Dear Mr. Swanson:

I write to notify you that the Pennsylvania Department of Education’s Office of Chief Counsel received an educator misconduct complaint alleging that you engaged in professional misconduct.

More specifically, the complaint alleged that during 2011-2012, you engaged in an inappropriate relationship with a 17-year-old female student that included commenting on the student’s appearance, hugging the student, kissing her hand, telling her you will miss her, that you want to be with her and that you love her, and exchanging hundreds of inappropriate and sexually explicit text messages."

Basically a lifelong Incel who took a major case of Oneitis with this 17 year old foid, who probably led him on for good grades, pity, orbiting etc. Then when he got too overbearing/soppy beta shit/her use with him was done, she decided to drop him royally in the shit and run off to uni with Chad.

Leaving the poor bloke (cuck) branded a weird pervert, his career over and barred from teaching ever again, the foids mother demanding he leaves town forever by a fixed date or she will press charges (which he would almost certainly have the book thrown at him and the key thrown away), and utterly heartbroken and destroyed, unable to get to grips with the true nature of foids, this having drove him totally insane as well as choking on The Blackpill, lead to him blowing his brains out at her university. His life over and quickly forgotten....

...Whilst she has just finished becoming a fully qualified DOCTOR, with a great career ahead of her and having moved well away from the little backwater town she grew up in to a posh part of a wealthy state. With Chad as her husband.

20190912 004443 1

Part of me wants to message her and ask her what she feels like having played an ultimate part in this mans life being ripped to shreds and driven to symbolically blow his brains out at the university (which was a 2 hour drive for him) that she became a freshman in. Right at the statue of Our Lady. He did actually have 2 bullets in the gun, one was probably for her but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

No doubt she has probably forgotten.

This is the life Incels have, and this is ultimate proof of The Blackpill and the true nature of foids.

R.I.P Christopher. R. Swanson.

My sleuthing on this case is officially over lol.

Last edited: