Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In 2013 an oldcel teacher shot himself after a student he loved got with Chad, he made a website

• Thread starter Deleted member 14536
  • Start date
The only thing he left behind was a macabre haunting song which has been now dedicated to inceldom. His soul is speaking out through the music.
What is haunting about it if you don’t mind me asking what is macabre I mean?

I just thought I'd revive this thread to post a few final things I've found on Christopher Swanson and to kind of bring a sense of completeness to the whole tale, mostly so I can put it to to bed and never think of it again lol. Firstly, I've reactivated his website under one of his original domains (He had the same website mirrored on 4 different domains), it's in it's full working order with the music "Ethereal Remains" playing automatically as soon as you visit it (some browsers block autoplay these days, I had to re-enable it in Edge just for this one website). It's also fully backed up on the internet archive too if (which is highly unlikely) his site is again deleted.

All the "Triggers" on the website that were missing in the "Internet Archive" versions are there now. A couple of the pictures are just "Thumbnails" of the originals, so are small and blurry, plus the link to his Facebook instead links to a screenshot of his Facebook (as his Facebook is long deleted). It was as much as I could find and took me a couple of years to get everything as together as it will likely ever be. It'll stay online, I figure it was the man's suicide note so I don't think it's alot to ask for it to stay up. I always thought it a little shit how they nuked his website almost instantly after he was found dead, when the man just wanted his side of the story out there, though I kinda see why they did. Not to excuse the idiocy of his career-ending Oneitis obsession, the man was an idiot but not at all evil. The most he did was kiss her hand ffs, and give her a hug. They never had sex, nor is it even implied in the documents from the Disciplinary proceedings that they had. In fact, the guy seems far too reserved and well, beta, to have gone rushing in like that tbh.

The bits I've read (from Christopher's mothers Facebook posts, he confided in her after he was forced to resign) is that the 17 year old student confided in Christopher Swanson about troubles at home, her separated parents fighting (this is in the text messages Trigger on the website) etc and in his affection-starved brain and 40 years of Inceldom he basically allowed himself to get far too carried away with his emotions and delusions and the whole thing predictably snowballed into disaster. He went from Valedictorian of his school, worked his ass off in university to get into a job he admittedly loved, was highly respected in his profession to the point where other teachers would be asked to observe his methods of teaching, and threw it all away. Regardless of anything else, at the end of the day he was the fucking adult and in the position of trust and should have known better. The power dynamic aspect too. Hell, all he had to do was wait less than a matter of months and she'd have been graduated and no longer his student. However, this likely never would have happened anyway. At least he acknowledges that much on his website that it was all doomed to fail anyway, so he was at least that self aware.

Just an incredibly stupid, Bluepilled man. One final thing that bugged me for ages, years even and which led me ultimately to getting as far with this whole thing as I did, was a nagging feeling of "Why the hell was he an Incel?" I mean he was average looking, though by no means Chad he wasn't hideously ugly, successful career, financially stable etc. He was Bluepilled (pathetically so) and not a George Sodini/Scott Beierle figure who were of similar ages (hell Scott Beierle was a teacher too lol :feelskek:) but who were hardened Blackpillers and resentful of females (The stereotypical media image of "Inkwell") This was all pre-Tinder days too so the market would have been a slight bit easier than it is now. The only clue I ever had was that he must've been an uber-Manlet, one of the text messages he exchanges with the student backs this up. Sure enough after looking and looking I finally found irrefutable proof, I passed this image 100's of times whilst looking for information on him, and the reason I skipped over it without looking closely was because he's so short I thought it was just some generic picture of students at that school not a teacher in the photo lol :feelshaha:

Wilds 1

So yeah, I'm gonna go with the whole "Brutal Heightpill" as to why he was Incel, it makes the most sense. To wrap it up, she's by all accounts happily married now, and not to the same guy (as if lol) that she was with when Christopher killed himself. This photo would have been Suifuel for him if he hadn't already offed himself:

Jacquie Raymond Wedding

Bonus last picture and 10/10 for crassness, her Graduation picture and if you look closely in the background inbetween the student and her mum, you will see a little bit of the statue of Our Lady, which is exactly where Christopher blew his head off with his grandfathers inherited 1891 Argentine Mauser rifle:

14079559 1780128522224857 5540197743503995596 n

It's been a fascinating case that I enjoyed picking up every now and then and am glad to finally have (hopefully) brought some sense of an ending to it, if not a very satisfactory one but nonetheless an ending. From a relatively little-known tragedy which there is scant few articles online about (I highly think Mercyhurst University wanted this to "go away" asap) and even on that bastion of Soyness, Reddit, there was only one post about it, it was on the "WTF" Subreddit which pretty much died within a day to little fanfare. Christopher seemed like a decent guy who was a lonely Oldcel, and ultimately gambled on a totally unrealistic ,deluded fantasy which failed terribly for him, and he paid a very high price. I think this comment from someone who knew Christopher say's it best:

Web capture 5 4 2022 55513 solomonswordsblogspotcom

What's also sad is that his mother passed away 18 months later and was heartbroken by Christopher's suicide (go back a couple of pages on this thread and you'll see her Facebook posts) and his brother Bradley died in 2017. He also took it bad as post's earlier in this thread prove. Leaving only a half-brother (on the dad's side) surviving from this whole family. They're all buried in the same plot:

117605589 1fea1d8e b296 409e 809d a1bde4720d8c

Some links about the case below:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/1mt0v0/a_man_killed_himself_and_left_behind_this_website/

I'll tag a few people who posted in this thread previously who may be interested in this update:

@OldcelTurmoil @Cuyen @Emba @nazianime @Vermilioncore @ThisLifeKillsMe @PPEcel @FinnCel @FrothySolutions

outherebrothers out :feelsYall:

I just thought I'd revive this thread to post a few final things I've found on Christopher Swanson and to kind of bring a sense of completeness to the whole tale, mostly so I can put it to to bed and never think of it again lol. Firstly, I've reactivated his website under one of his original domains (He had the same website mirrored on 4 different domains), it's in it's full working order with the music "Ethereal Remains" playing automatically as soon as you visit it (some browsers block autoplay these days, I had to re-enable it in Edge just for this one website). It's also fully backed up on the internet archive too if (which is highly unlikely) his site is again deleted.

All the "Triggers" on the website that were missing in the "Internet Archive" versions are there now. A couple of the pictures are just "Thumbnails" of the originals, so are small and blurry, plus the link to his Facebook instead links to a screenshot of his Facebook (as his Facebook is long deleted). It was as much as I could find and took me a couple of years to get everything as together as it will likely ever be. It'll stay online, I figure it was the man's suicide note so I don't think it's alot to ask for it to stay up. I always thought it a little shit how they nuked his website almost instantly after he was found dead, when the man just wanted his side of the story out there, though I kinda see why they did. Not to excuse the idiocy of his career-ending Oneitis obsession, the man was an idiot but not at all evil. The most he did was kiss her hand ffs, and give her a hug. They never had sex, nor is it even implied in the documents from the Disciplinary proceedings that they had. In fact, the guy seems far too reserved and well, beta, to have gone rushing in like that tbh.

The bits I've read (from Christopher's mothers Facebook posts, he confided in her after he was forced to resign) is that the 17 year old student confided in Christopher Swanson about troubles at home, her separated parents fighting (this is in the text messages Trigger on the website) etc and in his affection-starved brain and 40 years of Inceldom he basically allowed himself to get far too carried away with his emotions and delusions and the whole thing predictably snowballed into disaster. He went from Valedictorian of his school, worked his ass off in university to get into a job he admittedly loved, was highly respected in his profession to the point where other teachers would be asked to observe his methods of teaching, and threw it all away. Regardless of anything else, at the end of the day he was the fucking adult and in the position of trust and should have known better. The power dynamic aspect too. Hell, all he had to do was wait less than a matter of months and she'd have been graduated and no longer his student. However, this likely never would have happened anyway. At least he acknowledges that much on his website that it was all doomed to fail anyway, so he was at least that self aware.

Just an incredibly stupid, Bluepilled man. One final thing that bugged me for ages, years even and which led me ultimately to getting as far with this whole thing as I did, was a nagging feeling of "Why the hell was he an Incel?" I mean he was average looking, though by no means Chad he wasn't hideously ugly, successful career, financially stable etc. He was Bluepilled (pathetically so) and not a George Sodini/Scott Beierle figure who were of similar ages (hell Scott Beierle was a teacher too lol :feelskek:) but who were hardened Blackpillers and resentful of females (The stereotypical media image of "Inkwell") This was all pre-Tinder days too so the market would have been a slight bit easier than it is now. The only clue I ever had was that he must've been an uber-Manlet, one of the text messages he exchanges with the student backs this up. Sure enough after looking and looking I finally found irrefutable proof, I passed this image 100's of times whilst looking for information on him, and the reason I skipped over it without looking closely was because he's so short I thought it was just some generic picture of students at that school not a teacher in the photo lol :feelshaha:

View attachment 597481

So yeah, I'm gonna go with the whole "Brutal Heightpill" as to why he was Incel, it makes the most sense. To wrap it up, she's by all accounts happily married now, and not to the same guy (as if lol) that she was with when Christopher killed himself. This photo would have been Suifuel for him if he hadn't already offed himself:

View attachment 597482

Bonus last picture and 10/10 for crassness, her Graduation picture and if you look closely in the background inbetween the student and her mum, you will see a little bit of the statue of Our Lady, which is exactly where Christopher blew his head off with his grandfathers inherited 1891 Argentine Mauser rifle:

View attachment 597485

It's been a fascinating case that I enjoyed picking up every now and then and am glad to finally have (hopefully) brought some sense of an ending to it, if not a very satisfactory one but nonetheless an ending. From a relatively little-known tragedy which there is scant few articles online about (I highly think Mercyhurst University wanted this to "go away" asap) and even on that bastion of Soyness, Reddit, there was only one post about it, it was on the "WTF" Subreddit which pretty much died within a day to little fanfare. Christopher seemed like a decent guy who was a lonely Oldcel, and ultimately gambled on a totally unrealistic ,deluded fantasy which failed terribly for him, and he paid a very high price. I think this comment from someone who knew Christopher say's it best:

View attachment 597488

What's also sad is that his mother passed away 18 months later and was heartbroken by Christopher's suicide (go back a couple of pages on this thread and you'll see her Facebook posts) and his brother Bradley died in 2017. He also took it bad as post's earlier in this thread prove. Leaving only a half-brother (on the dad's side) surviving from this whole family. They're all buried in the same plot:

View attachment 597487

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/1mt0v0/a_man_killed_himself_and_left_behind_this_website/

I'll tag a few people who posted in this thread previously who may be interested in this update:

@OldcelTurmoil @Cuyen @Emba @nazianime @Vermilioncore @ThisLifeKillsMe @PPEcel @FinnCel @FrothySolutions

One of the best threads on the forum, I'll move to Must-Read.

One of the best threads on the forum, I'll move to Must-Read.
Glad it's appreciated :feelsokman: Hey your a Mod now, it must be too long since I've been here lol. Cool :yes:

View attachment 597481

View attachment 597482

View attachment 597485

View attachment 597488

View attachment 597487

Argentine Mauser's are really good!
Probably because they were cowards and spent a lot of time hiding...

Heartbreaking. The pessimist was right all along...

I think my old literal friend Rollo Tomassi (I personally interacted with him on the Sosuave PUA forums where he was a moderator, numerous times before he became a semi famous manosphere figure and author of The Rational Male series of books) was ultimately right about this guy and so many others like him OHB and I believe what he was right about if memory serves correct was saying something along the line of “blue pill kills” and that he was going to make it his life’s mission to wake up as many men as he could so as to prevent them from roping over some heartless cunt after a relationship’s end like I guess his brother in law did over his sister but thats also if my memory serves correct?

So just saying I don’t believe the whole manlet thing did him in here.

It may have for sure but I’m thinking he was probably NT but sadly yet another introvert and one that had deeply bought into the feminist blue pilled lies or at least the ancient advice that did infact work in the past which basically said all you had to do was work hard, be kind and eventually a woman would come into your life but since his age was our age ie the post women’s lib clown world era that oldschool advice shit just did not apply anymore with a quarter of the women pretending to be dykes to be trendy, another quarter saying they don’t need no man and getting into the work force and the other remaining two quarters too fat or too ugly or too filled with Jew propaganda radical feminist man hating poison to even ever want to bother looking in a man’s direction. :feelsseriously:

I see LARPing dykes like Strange AEONS on YouTube all the time and you just know they’re LARPing not because “the Force” or intuition told you so but rather just look at who they select as their partners. :feelsthink:

It’s never a beautiful, luscious, gorgeous specimen of femininity with wondrous long flowing, clean and luxurious hair and supple lips but instead some short haired ugly piece of shit that looks like a guy! :feelskek:

You’d think a genuine lesbian ie someone hungry or thirsting after women would want as genuine the article as possible but nope not these LARPers that are lying to themselves out of pre-programmed feminist man hatred like ol “strange”. :feelsEhh:

That sorry bitch will never convince me that she doesn’t really belong on my or someother man’s dick but alas her brainwashing tells her and legions of tards like her otherwise so we have to suffer in incel silence as a result of clever Jew lies. :feelsugh:

Thanks for posting! This is a new story to me.

But oh dear. Hoooooollly shit.

I'm 40yo.

This story is about what happens if you fail to learn these lessons in your 20s.

Imagine being a 41yo, sad and depressed school teacher with not much to offer, and thinking a beautiful 17yo Stacy on the cusp of having everything at her feet, is going to want you. Yes you! You're the graying, sad, not-much-fun loser she's been dreaming about! Giggling about with her Stacy friends. Flicking her bean to orgasm about as she lies awake alone in bed at night. You!! That's all you!

:bluepill: delusion doesn't even begin to cover it.

This is right up there with believing those advertisements about how beautiful 10/10 Russian models wanna fuck and marry oldcels, her knickers are getting wet for you already, just send us your credit card details to get this beautiful romance started. :lul:

Dont get me wrong, I'm truly sorry about his life of suffering. Like ER he wrote about his pain well, and when I read it I'm immediately transported back to how I felt when I was 19 or 25.
But that's the thing. This man made it to 41 with his delusions intact, having apparently learned nothing. No capacity for critical thought. No emotional intelligence. No resilience or toughness. A grown-ass adult, but just as open to following his bluepilled, blueballed dick into self-chosen misery like a teenager.

Learn from your youth. Learn to make sensible plans and life choices. Learn to wield your :feelsmage: powers. Don't make ludicrous, life-destroying bad choices. Don't be like this guy.

Last edited:
Didn't read honestly but I remember around like 2012 an oldcel teacher killed himself over underage foid. This must be it

The website was taken down but it's still up on the wayback machine. Unfortunately the images didn't get saved but a lot of his ranting did.

This is just to show what inceldom can do to someone. He obviously thought he had ascended with his student and it sounds like he thought he could have ascended if society didn't fuck things up. He was btiter about it all.

The oldcel was a physics teacher and got fired from his job. I'm not sure if he fucked the girl or not but they were sending messages and so on. Anyway, he eventually lost his career. The girl eventually went to college and started a new college life. Sure enough her pussy lips were wrapped around Chads 8 inch dick relatively quickly. The oldcel was in TURMOIL over this and decided to end his life. On his website he had ripped up all his degrees and accolades

trash.jpg

The title of his website was "The pessimist was right all along"

I wish his website wasn't taken down. On it he had some "Trigger" links and they were all pictures of the girl and Chad and some of the official letters he got from the school firing him.

Here are some quotes from the website. He reached the ER stage but didn't go ER.

The pessimist was right all along.

I hate this world.
I wish I'd never been born.

Trigger 1 - June 11, 2012
Someone gets to live happily-ever-after in a fairytale dream.
I get to drown in an ocean of Despair.

Trigger 2 - December 3, 2012
High school, college, all the work I've done.
It was all for nothing.
I DID IT ALL FOR NOTHING.

Trigger 3 - December 16, 2012
I cannot be with the one I love, I cannot do the work I love.
There is no hope, the dream is lost.
I'm trapped in this Hideous world,
where the twin demons of Loneliness and Despair torment,
where the Longing desiccates,
where tears fall without end.

Trigger 4 - January 2, 2013

I free myself from this Hideous world.
Loneliness and Despair will torment no longer.
The Longing will evaporate with my dying breath.
Tears will fall no more.

Trigger 5 - May 20, 2013
I hate this world.
I wish I'd never been afflicted with this CURSE OF LIFE.
Trigger 6 - September 14, 2013
All I've ever wanted, the only thing I've ever truly wanted,
was to share my life with a loving partner, my Eve.
Marry, buy a house, start a family, live the dream.
It's all I've ever wanted.
Such a simple thing.
Such a simple dream.

Trigger 7 - September 14, 2013
.I finally found her. I found my Eve.
I fall in love. She falls in love.
And the Hideous world makes it impossible.
And the Hideous world destroys me.
Happiness, purpose, meaning, value: all stripped away. All gone.
Because I fell in love.

Trigger 8 - September 15, 2013
Trigger 9 - September 20, 2013

I quit the world.
.I've completely had it.

There is no reason for me to persist in this Hideous world,
where my only dream CANNOT and WILL NOT EVER come true.
There is no reason for me to exist in this Hideous world,
where I have no hope, no future, nothing.NOTHING AT ALL.

I am ending this nightmare.
I am ending the pain.

I am ENDING.

I do want to make one thing perfectly clear before I end:
I NEVER. CONTACTED. SOMEONE.
Not that the truth matters in this Hideous world.

I always knew this would happen one day.
I always knew it would end like this.

I always knew.

July 29, 2003 -- "In the end, I will most likely die by my own hand."
December 16, 2007 -- "I am doomed to die alone."

November 12, 2011 -- "I will die alone, never having known love."
Christopher Reese Swanson
Afflicted with the curse of life on December 30, 1971
Freed from the curse on September 20, 2013

Dec.

.​
November 26, 2011 -- "How will it end? I'm so fearful of the answer to that question. I'm...beginning to cry just thinking about it, tears are running down my cheeks. How is this going to end? Am I doomed to lead a lonely life of tears, forced to play back our moments together, crying endlessly as I am now, stricken with such burning pain in my heart? I'm crying so hard that it's hard to write. I have to pause between sentences. She's going to Mercyhurst where she will be with Steven every day. I'm going to be left alone. She's going to leave me behind. Her life will be one of joy and happiness, while mine will be drenched in sorrow and despair. She would never love me anyways. I'm 22 years older than she is. I'm about as old as her mother. The tears keep pouring out. I hate this world. I hate it. I hate everything about it. That's all I have to look forward to: more pain, more tears, sobbing, crying. I wish I had never been born. I wish I would just drop over dead so the pain would end."​
What the fuck did he expect ? I’m so happy that we do see the truth even the bad truth unlike this bluepilled people

Brutally over. For some men it never began

what a tragic ending to it all. Everything about this mans life rotted him from the inside out to the point he was nothing left. I fear this fate will befall a great deal of men. Lonely men falling for a oneitis to have it go terribly wrong only to end in a ruined life that spirals so many more out of whack. A cataclysmic failure on every front.

The website was taken down but it's still up on the wayback machine. Unfortunately the images didn't get saved but a lot of his ranting did.

This is just to show what inceldom can do to someone. He obviously thought he had ascended with his student and it sounds like he thought he could have ascended if society didn't fuck things up. He was btiter about it all.

The oldcel was a physics teacher and got fired from his job. I'm not sure if he fucked the girl or not but they were sending messages and so on. Anyway, he eventually lost his career. The girl eventually went to college and started a new college life. Sure enough her pussy lips were wrapped around Chads 8 inch dick relatively quickly. The oldcel was in TURMOIL over this and decided to end his life. On his website he had ripped up all his degrees and accolades

trash.jpg

The title of his website was "The pessimist was right all along"

I wish his website wasn't taken down. On it he had some "Trigger" links and they were all pictures of the girl and Chad and some of the official letters he got from the school firing him.

Here are some quotes from the website. He reached the ER stage but didn't go ER.

I hate this world.

Trigger 1 - June 11, 2012
Someone gets to live happily-ever-after in a fairytale dream.
I get to drown in an ocean of Despair.

Trigger 2 - December 3, 2012
High school, college, all the work I've done.
It was all for nothing.
I DID IT ALL FOR NOTHING.

Trigger 3 - December 16, 2012
I cannot be with the one I love, I cannot do the work I love.
There is no hope, the dream is lost.
I'm trapped in this Hideous world,
where the twin demons of Loneliness and Despair torment,
where the Longing desiccates,
where tears fall without end.

Trigger 4 - January 2, 2013

I free myself from this Hideous world.
Loneliness and Despair will torment no longer.
The Longing will evaporate with my dying breath.
Tears will fall no more.

Trigger 5 - May 20, 2013
I hate this world.
I wish I'd never been afflicted with this CURSE OF LIFE.
Trigger 6 - September 14, 2013
All I've ever wanted, the only thing I've ever truly wanted,
was to share my life with a loving partner, my Eve.
Marry, buy a house, start a family, live the dream.
It's all I've ever wanted.
Such a simple thing.
Such a simple dream.

Trigger 7 - September 14, 2013
.I finally found her. I found my Eve.
I fall in love. She falls in love.
And the Hideous world makes it impossible.
And the Hideous world destroys me.
Happiness, purpose, meaning, value: all stripped away. All gone.
Because I fell in love.

Trigger 8 - September 15, 2013
Trigger 9 - September 20, 2013

I quit the world.
.I've completely had it.

There is no reason for me to persist in this Hideous world,
where my only dream CANNOT and WILL NOT EVER come true.
There is no reason for me to exist in this Hideous world,
where I have no hope, no future, nothing.NOTHING AT ALL.

I am ending this nightmare.
I am ending the pain.

I am ENDING.

I do want to make one thing perfectly clear before I end:
I NEVER. CONTACTED. SOMEONE.
Not that the truth matters in this Hideous world.

I always knew this would happen one day.
I always knew it would end like this.

I always knew.

July 29, 2003 -- "In the end, I will most likely die by my own hand."
December 16, 2007 -- "I am doomed to die alone."

November 12, 2011 -- "I will die alone, never having known love."
Christopher Reese Swanson
Afflicted with the curse of life on December 30, 1971
Freed from the curse on September 20, 2013

Dec.

.​
November 26, 2011 -- "How will it end? I'm so fearful of the answer to that question. I'm...beginning to cry just thinking about it, tears are running down my cheeks. How is this going to end? Am I doomed to lead a lonely life of tears, forced to play back our moments together, crying endlessly as I am now, stricken with such burning pain in my heart? I'm crying so hard that it's hard to write. I have to pause between sentences. She's going to Mercyhurst where she will be with Steven every day. I'm going to be left alone. She's going to leave me behind. Her life will be one of joy and happiness, while mine will be drenched in sorrow and despair. She would never love me anyways. I'm 22 years older than she is. I'm about as old as her mother. The tears keep pouring out. I hate this world. I hate it. I hate everything about it. That's all I have to look forward to: more pain, more tears, sobbing, crying. I wish I had never been born. I wish I would just drop over dead so the pain would end."​
It’s retarded that he offer himself cuz of a girl lol ,if he was good looking all the girls would have sucked him dry

LOL I remember reading this years ago

It is extremely degenerate to fuck your student as a teacher, imagine being 17 and your classmate fucks your teacher, how would you feel about it? Not sure why so many seem to think this belongs here.
B8b

From what I understood, he killed himself because he was fired for engaging in sexual activity with the girl (she was 17, he was 41). Does anyone still have working link to the girl's texts?

Okay, I found them:
Does this thread really belong there? They had sex, she didn't reject him.

Thx

It doesn't look like they had sex. He had a prime aged girl interested in his dismal ass. 40+ years as an incel loser. He must have thought he hit the jackpot. He lost his mind when he lost her.
One more thing I should point out about his website. When you went to the site, there was music playing automatically in the background. The song had an incel vibe about it, depressing as fuck. There was no way he didn't sit and listen to this song for hours when thinking about the girl and how she was sucking Chads dick at that moment. I found the song on youtube and it has RIP comments about him in it. One is from his own brother.

Bump

He wallowed in sorrow while Jacqui was jacking off a Chad + sucking on his tip, taking things to a whole nother level. :feelshaha:

Seems like he was 41 when he checked out - no wonder he went insane. Watching all these kids in the prime of their lives messing around enjoying themselves, whilst he rots and ages alone.

That's true yeah. My life is fairly empty but it doesn't bother me THAT much as long as I'm not reminded too much of what I'm missing. So that must have been hard on him.

I mean, I find it kind of hard to understand suicide as I'm not really prone to bad depression, but I understand his desperation to have simple things whilst feeling like you're being denied them.

Only a loser would kill himself over a foid. jfl

Yeah that's wild that so much of this was over one girl. I'd imagine it was probably just what tipped him over the edge though.

Only a loser would kill himself over a foid. jfl
Aren’t so many people on this forum thinking of roping cause can’t get a girl to ever like them?

Seems like he was 41 when he checked out - no wonder he went insane. Watching all these kids in the prime of their lives messing around enjoying themselves, whilst he rots and ages alone.
Good point

It's easier said than done. If a female shows interest your brain is programmed to start to find her more attractive than you initially would (hence the oneitis phenomena).
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The oldcel was a physics teacher
This already makes him a 100% incel. Only incels go in such feilds to create revolutionary tech which benifits normies

That honestly sounds like incel hell. Fuck, I can't stand attractive foids on the streets. Being surrounded by them fucking around for several hours per day would be too much.

By God, it was heartbreaking to read his website, especially with this music playing in the background. Also comforting though, I am not the only one, I am not alone in this suffering :fuk::fuk::fuk:

Being incel and a teacher must be extreme suifuel :feelsrope:

the blackpill saves more lives than any bullshit normies try to push to us:blackpill:

View attachment 597481

View attachment 597482

View attachment 597485

View attachment 597488

View attachment 597487

OP here. I just wanted to say that this was tremendous work by you throughout and I really enjoyed it. The story struck a cord with me immediately and I felt so sad for the guy. The website, the song, the family, the despair he was in, the way he seemed like a nice guy and people clearly thought he was a good teacher and he helped a lot of people. His downward spiral was just so sad but extremely fascinating. He just completely snapped and realised his entire life had been pointless.

I think about his last days, the constant crying and depression and the moments leading up to him taking his life. It's just so sad. He even said himself that he was 22 years older than the girl and she probably wouldn't be interested in him anyway. It's just to brutal to go from being in love and seeing a future to being left kicked to the curb and having nothing to fall back on and no hope for the future.

At some point in my life I'd like to leave some flowers at his grave and visit the place in Mercyhurst where he killed himself, just to show a little respect to the guy. I would love to see an image of someone leaving flowers at the statue or even at his grave. I feel like he deserves to be remembered.

I just have to reiterate - GREAT WORK. You brought this story to life with insanely good sleuthing. I will come back to this thread sometimes, start playing Ethereal Remains and enjoy reading it. Thanks for your work.

RIP Christopher Swanson.

Considerably smart, unconventionally attractive people lacking the charm bar-goers have comitting crimes of passion always gets me. It's sad to see, how quick they are to discard their journey and everything they've learned over a person they could have very well not met if their expertise lied elsewhere.

The only positive thing about this is that it always leaves feeble minded, docile, conformist goody two-shoes confused as their minds can't accept that someone who could be smarter than them did something both silly and macabre.

This is the reason why incels should detach from this world and embrace the white pill.

Suicide is a tragedy that will take you to a worse existence than this one. :whitepill:

Suicide is a tragedy that will take you to a worse existence than this one. :whitepill:
What if my life has become harder after developing schizophrenia, my face become deformed after having a stroke, becoming poor after a financial crisis and having revenge fantasies 24/7 after experiencing bizarre shameful bullying? :feelshehe:

What if my life has become harder after developing schizophrenia, my face become deformed after having a stroke, becoming poor after a financial crisis and having revenge fantasies 24/7 after experiencing bizarre shameful bullying? :feelshehe:
Thats part of your karma you have to pay in this life. At least what I believe and how I reconcile my failure at life.

As harsh and insensitive that sounds... you try to escape it by suicide, it leads to something worse.

Thats part of your karma you have to pay in this life. At least what I believe and how I reconcile my failure at life.

As harsh and insensitive that sounds... you try to escape it by suicide, it leads to something worse.
Yeah, I think it makes sense that it will lead to something worse. Because if god created an unfair world, then the afterlife would probably be as unfair too. Brutal. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Yeah, I think it makes sense that it will lead to something worse. Because if god created an unfair world, then the afterlife would probably be as unfair too. Brutal. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I don't think God created an unfair world. He created a clean slate and it's a combination of human selfishness and demons that have turned this planet into the way it is.

But why are we born in this planet?

I believe we probably are criminals from other worlds and we are here to serve our sentence.

You all are my fellow inmates lol

Fuck, imagine ending up like this guy :feelsrope:Being so in love with a girl that you can't even function properly while she's out there with someone else...damn:feels:
Reminds me of me, when I was 19 and had oneitis big time.

By 41 you should have had plenty of time to develop more realistic expectations.