Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel In 2012, i was in America. A young foid (probably 17/18) looked at my dad and smiled, and looked at me with confusion and disgust…

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I was 15 at the time… she gave a friendly smile to my dad (he was 53 at the time), and then looked at me with something bordering disdain and disgust. (Don’t get me wrong, men just make fun of me or talk about me or even take pics of me. Next time I will snap. I regret not ever defending myself)

A few days earlier/later: I was standing around with my family waiting for a taxi (this was a touristy area). A woman and her small son were there. The women look at me like this :feelsohgod::worryfeels: and pulls her son away. I wasn’t even doing anything, except being ugly.

On the flight to America (2 weeks before these incidents), I sat on a window-seat, and a cute foid horizontally opposite on the other side of the plane, also on a window seat. She looked at me with confusion and disgusted curiosity. It obviously wasn’t attraction. A man, not related to this foid, was there with his daughter and he kept looking at me weirdly.

I’ve been treated like this since I was 12 years old, and I’m 26 now. All these 1000s of people are lucky that laws exist!!!

Last edited:
In my generation (gen z) the foids don't even try to hide their disgust, i have had foids stare and laugh at me and im not deformed or anything.

Fucking pedophile, existing near those poor girls without their consent. Be more like your dad, look how much of a good man he is, not existing as a total subhuman. :feelswhat:

Fucking pedophile, existing near those poor girls without their consent. Be more like your dad, look how much of a good man he is, not existing as a total subhuman. :feelswhat:
Exactly :bluepill: :)blackpill:):cryfeels:

Well maybe she was 17, 18, 19… something like that

But I know what you’re saying. Although this was in a hotel outside. My dad, mom, sister and I were there, and by chance so was this foid (walking by maybe).

She smiles at my dad, then turns to me and looks weirdly at me. It still hurts, 10.5 years later :blackpill:

Life is horrible