Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment In 20 years when most Chads are incel, will you join forces with them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date

Will you join forces with Chad when he becomes incel in 2038?

• Yes

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • I'll kill him

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • I'll have roped/ERd by then

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
On a long enough timeline, all men are incel. Will you forgive and join forces? Or do you demand retribution?

Last edited:
How would chad become an incel by 2038?

>Implying 10/10 slayers will be incel
Sure, a select few rich gigachads will get laid, but you're deluded if you don't see the accelerating rate of hypergamy

Even if we somehow successfully reverse hypergamy, we're still going to end up getting cucked by the Chads that helped us.
They dug their grave, now they're gonna lie in it.

Sure, a select few rich gigachads will get laid, but you're deluded if you don't see the accelerating rate of hypergamy
There's no way those 10/10 giga chads will have time to fuck all the fat and average bitches. They will go to the chads and chad lites, then cuck the bluepill simps.

There's no way those 10/10 giga chads will have time to fuck all the fat and average bitches. They will go to the chads and chad lites, then cuck the bluepill simps.
This.
True slayers only make up roughly 0.1% of the male population, there's no way they could fuck every mid and high-tier roastie, even if they wanted to.

This.
True slayers only make up roughly 0.1% of the male population, there's no way they could fuck every mid and high-tier roastie, even if they wanted to.
One of the aspects of hypergamy is that standards rise expontially. Currently, mid-tier fatties are volcel because they would rather be with nobody than their looksmatch. Because female sex drive is lower, they can put up with this. The situation will be similar in 2038. 9.5s/10s will fuck all the 7-10s, while all those below will find any sub 9.5 basically at the level of lepers. They will rather go dry then touch a disgusting Chad (they will see incels as basically cockroaches at this point and its unlikely we will have any legal or human rights)

One of the aspects of hypergamy is that standards rise expontially. Currently, mid-tier fatties are volcel because they would rather be with nobody than their looksmatch. Because female sex drive is lower, they can put up with this. The situation will be similar in 2038. 9.5s/10s will fuck all the 7-10s, while all those below will find any sub 9.5 basically at the level of lepers. They will rather go dry then touch a disgusting Chad (they will see incels as basically cockroaches at this point and its unlikely we will have any legal or human rights)
I don't see that being the case in thailand or other poor countries. The foids there would be willing to fuck any ugly looking foreigner for 30 bucks.

Even if there were chads that had,nt had sex in more than 10 years,I would still envy them due to having had a lot more sex than I ever had