Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Improvement thread, Week 1

S

strange_to_be

Recruit
★★★
I actually tried this years ago on here and made it all the way to week 2.

I also posted a thread recently on quantifying potential and current state. We set the idealized man to 100 and the man that is basically bottom at everything at 0. Enormous assumptions on my part.

StB SMV starting score: 35.5 points

StB SMV current score: 37.1 points

The score increase is entirely from weight loss, I've lost 5 pounds in the last 8 days, all fat. In reality at the start of a diet you'll lose 2-3 pounds of water weight, so really I've lost 2-3 pounds of fat. I am eating solo eggs, chicken breast and protein powder. I've also worked out every day I intended too, all sets I intended. My body fat is 29.36% now and started at ~31.5%.

Essentially nothing from women so far. Two of the girls I work with did say hi to me, but that's not really out of the ordinary. Tried to catch women's eye in the convenience store and got nothing. The girl in that walked in ahead of me gave no sign of interest when holding the door. The female I share my office with ignored me.

I've been using my system to try to estimate interest from women by considering myself at the best of times, friends, other guys. I'm reporting here now to test out my system as I 'improve'. Per my system women will start talking to me about the time I hit 22% body fat and I should start being able to have sex with below-average to average looking women at ~15% body fat. At the current diet, this should be around 145 days from now, or ~21 weeks.

In my opinion

0-20: Probably no hope. If you're down here you probably have a bad face and no physical size. You can maximize by signaling status and getting down to 8% or less body fat. Other than your mother no woman likes you, even family sort of doesn't want you around.

20-30: Even the ugly women try to avoid all contact

30-40: Not even good enough to be a beta orbiter. You might be a little friendly with the friendliest women or women forced into close contact with you. Ugly women will look at you at this rating, they won't be excited about you, they don't want to admit that they're ugly by forming a relationship with you, but since they're lonely and can only get at best greater betas to fuck them when no one is looking, they might consider you

40-50: I think the biggest change comes in this range. For low-mid 40s think of an average <35 white guy. Maybe a little taller and a little more muscle than normal, average face, little better than average stats (mainly job/income). Low 40s is where average women start to see you as 'fill out the room at the party' potential. This is the range where average social people will invite you to things sometimes, if it's a bigger group. Mid 40s is entering into beta orbiter range, and high 40s is where you can begin to get dates off of Tinder, not all the time, but somewhat regularly. In my system a software engineer tiny Indian can get into the very low 40s if he has 8% body fat and some muscle development - but he can't get any higher than that, and he probably has to be very flashy with his wealth to reinforce status.

50-60: Upper tier betas trending into Chad-lites. Guys that can't get the best pussy, often times they end up with 7/10 girlfriends. They can definitely get sex off of tinder with an effort at the lower end, and regularly on the upper end.

60-70: Chads, In many cases this would be the most popular guy in your high school/top few guys in your high school. College athletes in the premier sports (basketball, football, lacrosse). I would say at least half of men have potential to get into this area but <15% are, we're talking if you are a 5'9'' fitness freak with a decent face who has maxed out your muscular potential and is shredded if we're not taking into account genetic components. Your bored wife after 15 years of marriage will have an affair.

70-80: Upper Tier Chads, most popular guy at a large high school, college athletes at premier schools in premier sports, genetics are a must at this point. Unless you're a very broad build you're probably not getting here if you're not at least 5'11''. Can sleep with multiple girls a week with little to no effort. Your committed wife will fuck him if she thinks she can get away with it.

80-90: Giga-Chads - typically the best physical specimen on the sports team + have to have a decent face. If he applies for a job the HR lady will try to fuck him in the conference room. He will fuck your committed wife if he can get her alone.

90-100: Giga-Chads that have model faces and are doctors or went to top law-schools. Your committed wife will try to get him alone to milk every inch of semen out of him. If she can't get him alone, she'll probably fuck him in front of you and get mad at you for not understanding.

Ain't reading that shit,improvement is for fakecels

Ain't reading that shit,improvement is for fakecels
That's good, reading this is how you get cancer. Of course if you were a real incel you'd want to read it and get cancer so you can die sooner

i'm like 0-20, it's over

JFL, is it even possible to ascend more than 20 points in your system? I feel like most of us will hit a ceiling with this. There's no improving your genetics, only gymcelling and possibly surgery if you're low inhib

Yes, Body Fat% is worth 20% of score and only scored from 33-8%. If you are obese you can gain 20 points by losing weight. Lean Body Mass is worth 40% of the score. At 6'1'' the calculators that don't take into account wrist/ankle cirumference give me a max LBM at about 191. In my system you need 207 for full points, and you only gain points starting at 120, so I can only score 33 points out of 40.

This is obviously much worse for shorter people. If you're US average 5'9'' then your potential is 170 LBM, which is 23 points. If you're short, 5'4'' then your potential is only around 145 pounds, which is 11.5 points, so you're automatically limited by 28.5 points.

You gain about 1 point per 2.2 pounds of muscle gained, and 1 point for every 1.25% body fat lost (2.25 pounds for a 180 pound man). I set 17.5 points to Wealth, but wealth isn't quite right. It's more right for my age, early 30s, and more uniform too, but for younger people it's more variable what wealth (which is a stand in for status) means. For kids in their early teens it's all social proof. That really lasts until people start working. And of course you can have a 'thing', like being in a band, but by the time you're in your early 30s being in a band makes you look more like a loser than a winner...I even think that's more of a universal view. Women in their late teens might be excited by a guy in a band in his late teens, but still look at a guy in his 30s in a band as a joke.

If you can adequately project wealth you should gain points. If you're younger you can try and substitute something. Essentially.

Genetic Determination RNG

I actually tried this years ago on here and made it all the way to week 2.

I also posted a thread recently on quantifying potential and current state. We set the idealized man to 100 and the man that is basically bottom at everything at 0. Enormous assumptions on my part.

StB SMV starting score: 35.5 points

StB SMV current score: 37.1 points

The score increase is entirely from weight loss, I've lost 5 pounds in the last 8 days, all fat. In reality at the start of a diet you'll lose 2-3 pounds of water weight, so really I've lost 2-3 pounds of fat. I am eating solo eggs, chicken breast and protein powder. I've also worked out every day I intended too, all sets I intended. My body fat is 29.36% now and started at ~31.5%.

Essentially nothing from women so far. Two of the girls I work with did say hi to me, but that's not really out of the ordinary. Tried to catch women's eye in the convenience store and got nothing. The girl in that walked in ahead of me gave no sign of interest when holding the door. The female I share my office with ignored me.

I've been using my system to try to estimate interest from women by considering myself at the best of times, friends, other guys. I'm reporting here now to test out my system as I 'improve'. Per my system women will start talking to me about the time I hit 22% body fat and I should start being able to have sex with below-average to average looking women at ~15% body fat. At the current diet, this should be around 145 days from now, or ~21 weeks.

In my opinion

0-20: Probably no hope. If you're down here you probably have a bad face and no physical size. You can maximize by signaling status and getting down to 8% or less body fat. Other than your mother no woman likes you, even family sort of doesn't want you around.

20-30: Even the ugly women try to avoid all contact

30-40: Not even good enough to be a beta orbiter. You might be a little friendly with the friendliest women or women forced into close contact with you. Ugly women will look at you at this rating, they won't be excited about you, they don't want to admit that they're ugly by forming a relationship with you, but since they're lonely and can only get at best greater betas to fuck them when no one is looking, they might consider you

40-50: I think the biggest change comes in this range. For low-mid 40s think of an average <35 white guy. Maybe a little taller and a little more muscle than normal, average face, little better than average stats (mainly job/income). Low 40s is where average women start to see you as 'fill out the room at the party' potential. This is the range where average social people will invite you to things sometimes, if it's a bigger group. Mid 40s is entering into beta orbiter range, and high 40s is where you can begin to get dates off of Tinder, not all the time, but somewhat regularly. In my system a software engineer tiny Indian can get into the very low 40s if he has 8% body fat and some muscle development - but he can't get any higher than that, and he probably has to be very flashy with his wealth to reinforce status.

50-60: Upper tier betas trending into Chad-lites. Guys that can't get the best pussy, often times they end up with 7/10 girlfriends. They can definitely get sex off of tinder with an effort at the lower end, and regularly on the upper end.

60-70: Chads, In many cases this would be the most popular guy in your high school/top few guys in your high school. College athletes in the premier sports (basketball, football, lacrosse). I would say at least half of men have potential to get into this area but <15% are, we're talking if you are a 5'9'' fitness freak with a decent face who has maxed out your muscular potential and is shredded if we're not taking into account genetic components. Your bored wife after 15 years of marriage will have an affair.

70-80: Upper Tier Chads, most popular guy at a large high school, college athletes at premier schools in premier sports, genetics are a must at this point. Unless you're a very broad build you're probably not getting here if you're not at least 5'11''. Can sleep with multiple girls a week with little to no effort. Your committed wife will fuck him if she thinks she can get away with it.

80-90: Giga-Chads - typically the best physical specimen on the sports team + have to have a decent face. If he applies for a job the HR lady will try to fuck him in the conference room. He will fuck your committed wife if he can get her alone.

90-100: Giga-Chads that have model faces and are doctors or went to top law-schools. Your committed wife will try to get him alone to milk every inch of semen out of him. If she can't get him alone, she'll probably fuck him in front of you and get mad at you for not understanding.
You are going to hard, you'll get burned out very easy. Please listen, don't make the same mistake again.
You should eat at least some vegetables and fruits.

“I've also worked out every day I intended too, all sets I intended.”
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Tried waking up early to run today and went back to sleep
Tomorrow’s the day :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm: