Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Impossible to be incel as a tall black man

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
Ever noticed how all the blackcels are manlet or average height? Black already have ugly faces by default but the BBC aura saves them with either thugmaxxing or physicall intimidating.
However they do not have that aura unless they're tall or thugmaxxed. We see plenty of tall white incels, but there's never a tall blackcel.
76732204 535731313887151 4164560647100563456 n

bullshit. in my school if you were tall and white life would be like a dream
maybe in africa or ricel countries, if you're ugly you're incel as white male, just look at grotesque subhuman

maybe in africa or ricel countries, if you're ugly you're incel as white male, just look at grotesque subhuman
it was a white majority school in a wealthy area. being white just made things easier there

it was a white majority school in a wealthy area. being white just made things easier there
then you're making shit up, a tall ugly white has no advantages(in dating) in a white majority area, or maybe the ugly guys weren't as ugly as you think

Just autistic, that's my main hinderance. My lived experience has been that of the average autist, not of a black man. I am not valuable to my own women, let alone failing socially with others.

I also have difficulties feeling emotions - I am not sure I am able to even love another person aside from my mother. Don't ascribe such importance to height, though I acknowledge its importance.
Oh if you're autistic that explains it, there's zero hope for autistic blackcels, zero BBC aura.
Are you this guy?

Brutal, the way she treats him is saddening.

I have more control over my motor and cognitive skills than this gentleman, being more academically inclined than I assume this man is. The aura he gives off is similar to mine, however. I often say that if a NT man had my body he'd probably have ascended by now.
women can be really cruel

Unless they are severely non-NT, about trucel in the face, and have a trash physique, I think it is yes.

Just autistic, that's my main hinderance. My lived experience has been that of the average autist, not of a black man. I am not valuable to my own women, let alone failing socially with others.

I also have difficulties feeling emotions - I am not sure I am able to even love another person aside from my mother. Don't ascribe such importance to height, though I acknowledge its importance.
brutal autismpill strikes again

As a black man unless you're physically deformed you cant be incel

a man below 6ft is a physical deformation for women
I think most women legit can't tell; some short girls, like around 5'0, thoughts I was 6'0 when I was 5'9
It is a meme also since some 5'9 guy (the guy who claimed 6'0 is 5'10 with shoes, so 5'9 without) will claim 6'0.

Some girls described me as a big guy recently where I started being around 6ft in shoes, being around 5'11+ (over 5'11 in the morning) to some 5'10.5+ without them. By the 5'9 man and the other dude's logic, my claim is fair since I can reach around 182cm in the morning, and if my hair is fully straight, I can measure around 183cm or a bit above 6ft.
At this point, my claim to 6ft might be fair since I can reach 6ft in shoes, lol

Last edited: